Start by marking “Just One Night (Just One Night, #1)” as Want to Read:
Just One Night (Just One Night, #1)

Just One Night

(Just One Night #1)

In this New York Times bestselling erotic enovella trilogy, a buttoned-up businesswoman takes her friend’s advice and has a fling with a stranger on a trip to Vegas—only to find herself under his mysterious, sexy power both in the boardroom and the bedroom.

Kasie Fitzgerald knows who she’s supposed to be. She’s a rising-star-workaholic at a global consulting firm. She’s th
Published December 31st 2013 by Gallery Books

Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 10, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3 More than One Night Stars

“…when Robert touches me in just the right way, I forget. I forget what it is I want, or rather I forget that I want anything other than him.”

Just one Night is part of the Just One Night series and it can be read as a standalone, but there is a sequel called Just once More. This book was original published in a serial with three books, but is now available in one pretty package.

This review will be tricky for me to write because I do not like cheating in books. So I
Jenn O'Brien
Jan 31, 2014 rated it did not like it
Along the lines of all the other 50 Shades style books that have suddenly appeared on the bookshelves, the first half of this book was exactly what it promised to be -- a seductive, heated romance between two people. I thought to myself, “Well, this is going to be a quick, fun ride on a snowy, blowy day.”

Then I started the second act. What the heck happened? The first few pages were spent summarizing act one - that as a reader, you had just finished! Was this originally published in installments
Anastasia シ
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review is posted on my blog
SimplyƝì₭
May 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorites! This is a classic story with tons of plot twists. This book will have you hooked in no time. Must read!!! Kyra is awesome.
Melodi
Mar 29, 2014 rated it it was ok
I have never wanted a book to end so bad. At first I thought it was promising but as it went on it was like wth? It was hard to follow the thoughts going on in this book. I hated that I only got kasies POV. I hate that I didn't like this book because I really wanted to know Mr. Robert Dade! Just blah. Sucks because the whole premise was so promising! I liked that it wasn't a conventional single man and single woman but a type of betrayal book to finally get mr right
Gretchen  (About That Story)
Overall I liked this story. It started out great, super hot! I was intrigued by everything and into Kassie and Robert’s relationship and the drama created with her fiancé Dave. I thought it had a great build but about half way through it started to drag a bit and certain things got to be a bit over the top for me.

It bounced between me really liking it and me having some issues. I would go back and forth between loving Kassie and Robert and not liking them and being super frustrated with them. I
Tammy
Feb 16, 2014 rated it liked it
I struggled with this book and at times I caught myself skipping sentences just to move the story along.

Just okay for me.
Taylor
Apr 28, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2014-goal
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
Oct 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: it-was-ok

I don't even know what to say :(
I gave 4 stars beccause there were some good parts in it and I kinda liked Robert. But he could've been so much better and more deeply developed as a character.
This book is more of a 2 or 3 star book. But I just can't give 2 stars because I liked reading it...it took me DAYS to finish and I hated a lot about it.
I hated that love wasn't anywhere in this book. Even though it's supposed to be an erotic romance. There was no romance and the sexy parts were lame. Alway
~IreneOust~
Aug 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing

To say I LOVED this book would be an understatement!
FLAWLESS from start to finish!
Full review to follow.

photo Kyra Davis Just One Night Collage Both Men_zpscctbxb4e.jpg
Carey Sabala
Sep 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow! This book falls into the Billionaire Erotica subgenre that's so popular right now but unlike all the other ones that follow the normal formula of Billionaire meets lowly average girl and girl eventually brings Billionaire to his knees through the power of her unique normality. This book has two very powerful people and it's all about the power they wield together. Think Crossfire meets Wall street.
So let's start with a bit of a synopsis. Kasey is a Harvard grad, up and coming ris
Hbeebti
This was a DNF.. For two reasons, first I hated that this was about cheating. The first hundred pages were difficult. Second my book was screwed up. The same chapter for three chapters.
Nahomi
Dec 29, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Original can be found @ Books & Swoons

Jenn gave me the opportunity to read this book, and after reading the summary I decided to give it a chance. It sounded really interesting, and at the time I was in much need of a change in genres. I was sorely disappointed with the main character and her internal monologue. There are certain things that I can look over depending on the situation of the main character; But I just couldn't deal with Kasie's inability to grow a pair of balls and end things
LaSibila
La autora es más pesada con los temas de dominación y poder que el mismísimo (Max) Weber. Por lo demás es una novela super zarpada, solo sexo y tonterías de sometimiento.
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
Warning, if you do not like cheating in novels I highly recommend you skip on this one.

Just one night started off great. I was intrigued by the whole Vegas type scene but then things started to go downhill. I had trouble connecting with the characters. This novel had no sense of realism to it.

When reading a novel with a serious trope such as this one I expect compassion coming from the characters. I expect friendships to be put to test and points of reason to be evaluated.

I was disappointed.
Lorca Damon
Feb 02, 2014 rated it liked it
This book points out many of the things that are wrong with the romance genre. First, back up and understand that the popularity of a book such as this is the supposedly real-life scenario of a woman informally engaged to a man whom she’s been dating for six years (longer than many marriages last these days) who seizes the opportunity to have a wild one night stand with an insanely gorgeous wealthy (aren’t they all, these days?) man. The story line speaks to readers whose own lives are certainly ...more
Jade
Feb 08, 2014 rated it it was ok
I really thought I was in for a fun adventurous read about a rising talented female who throws away a stuffy lifestyle and a boring fiancee for an exciting new passionate love.
more or less that is what happens at first but I honestly thought Kasie was disgustingly pathetic and jumped from one controlling lifestlye to another. I almost considered not finishing the book but I was curious to know who she ended up with or with out. I ended up skipping through most of the boring inner thoughts and d
Theresa
Dec 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Just One Night
By Kyra Davis
Kasie Fitzgerald is a business lady, conscious that sexuality will cause her to be dismissed by the general population of a male held industry. She has lived her life very calmly with concise and clear definition of what she can and can't do. Her current lover she has been with for the past six years, loves this detached and distant connection, she is on the pedestal making her a statuesque symbol of virtue. On a dare from one of her closest friends she explores that
Kelcey
May 15, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
DNF @ 223 pages. There was just so much about this book that made me not want to continue. First of all, the characters fell flat in many ways. I stopped at more than halfway through and I still feel that I barely know any of the characters. What I do know felt very stereotypical and blasé. Robert definitely wasn't developed enough and the characters who could have helped the story along (such as the best friend Simone – who I really liked in the small glimpse we got of her in Vegas) weren't giv ...more
Sara
Jul 21, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF - 17%

All I have to say is that I couldn't bring myself to read one more word of this book. Cheating is not sexy. Period.

I don't care if your boyfriend is dull and doesn't really "see" you, I don't care if you're not officially engaged yet, and I REALLY don't care if your best friend justifies your shitty behaviour by telling you that this is the time to explore. If you don't like being with the man you're with then end it, don't sleep with some random creeper you met at a blackjack table.

Thi
Aisha Oaktree
this book was PAINFUL

OmGAWD this started off so good, hot steamy even though it as wrong. I know cheaters shouldn't prosper but my gawd WTF according to this book they will.
This was like seeing a car crash, you know you're holding up traffic but you just can't help but look.

my gawd this dragged. 1/2 of this could have been cut out.

Full review pending, but where do I apply to get my time and money back?? Because this shyt sucked donkey balls. all the way to a god damn slump for me.
Michelle
Oct 01, 2015 rated it liked it
This book started off ok but then got kind of stagnate but Ms. Davis really picked up the story and the action. I don't condone cheating but I understand Kasey's problem and need to do thing because of obligation. I understood both sides of her and believe it or not I actually understood Dave in his anger and hurt.. However I am happy she finally did what she really wanted to and stepped out of her comfort zone. I really thin everyone should give this book a chance.. I will say the one thing tha ...more
Bridgett Anderson Miller
I struggled to finish this book. I really don't like when that happens and I feel guilty if I don't finish. To be honest, I didn't like the flow, the characters or the content. It just wasn't for me.
Blushing Reader
Dec 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-books-read
This was interesting and fascinating. I loved the intrigue and intensity of this book but sometimes got lost in the overall metaphor. Robert and Kasie were definitely a powerful couple that has me wanting to know more about what happens after "the end"
Tammy Pickens
Aug 04, 2015 rated it did not like it
I am sorry to say that this was the worst book I have ever read. Maybe it was because it was told in the first person, Maybe it was because I would have choked out the main character if she had been standing in front of me,
I am really irritated I wasted my time on this one!! Ugh!!
Mari Salcido
Apr 27, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Highly recommend this book, took me by surprise which I really love. I'll definitely read more books like this.
Dáša Beníšková
Oct 24, 2015 rated it did not like it
Hrdinka se udělá na požádání, všichni chlapi v jejím okolí po setkání s ní pociťují tlak v oblasti kalhot a já sem po 200 stránkách umírala nudou. Sem divná asi..
Stacey
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book was good until about 80%. It was a struggle to finish it, but I really wish I would have just stopped.
Sarah Uhlfelder
May 19, 2014 rated it liked it
the book started rather nice, no question. secret stranger sex.
when it comes to the business side of it, it is a bit flat and cliche.
Also the sex scenes feel very repetitive at some point
Beth
Feb 15, 2014 rated it did not like it
Blech.
  • No Excuses: A Memoir
  • The Monsters In Your Neighborhood (Monstrosity, #2)
  • Reality Ends Here
  • Muhammad Ali: Unfiltered
  • Beautiful Boys (Beautiful Bastard, #1, #2, #3)
  • Hexomancy (Ree Reyes, #3)
  • The Stuff: Unlock Your Power to Overcome Challenges, Soar, and Succeed
  • The Reluctant Reaper  (The Reluctant Reaper, #1)
  • Reconstructing Brigid
  • SEAL Survival Guide: A Navy SEAL's Secrets to Surviving Any Disaster
  • Claudine
  • Corliss (Girls of Spindrift, #1)
  • Trickster (The Ustari Cycle)
  • A Fare to Remember
  • IMAGINES: Celebrity Encounters Starring You
  • Majix: Notes from a Serious Teen Witch
  • The Taming of Molly Jenkins
  • The Killing Hands (Sophie Anderson,  #4)
New York Times bestselling author of JUST ONE NIGHT, DECEPTIVE INNOCENCE, the Sophie Katz mysteries, SO MUCH FOR MY HAPPY ENDING and the upcoming DANGEROUS ALLIANCE, JUST ONCE MORE and JUST ONE LIE (July 28th, 2015).

Just One Night (3 books)
  • Just Once More (Just One Night, #1.5)
  • Just One Lie (Just One Night, #2)
“The moon sheds a tear.” 0 likes
“All men are rabbits,” she retorts, her eyes flying open. “They sniff around, fuck whatever’s available, and then they run off. Fucking rabbits. And we’re Elmer Fudd, inadvertently blowing up our own lives while obsessively trying to hunt one down.” 0 likes