Start by marking “Fullmetal Alchemist (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 6” as Want to Read:
Fullmetal Alchemist (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 6

Fullmetal Alchemist (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 6

(Fullmetal Alchemist: Omnibus #6)

Bargain omnibus editions of one of the bestselling manga series of all time!

In an alchemical ritual gone wrong, Edward Elric lost his arm and his leg, and his brother Alphonse became nothing but a soul in a suit of armor. Equipped with mechanical ""auto-mail"" limbs, Edward becomes a state alchemist, seeking the one thing that can restore his and his brother's bodies...the
Published November 12th 2013 by VIZ Media LLC

To ask other readers questions about Fullmetal Alchemist (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fullmetal Alchemist (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 6

Start your review of Fullmetal Alchemist (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 6
Anna lost in stories *A*
At this point in the series, there’s no way for me to talk about the events of the later installments without some major spoilers… so instead I decided to just finish the series and write one review for the last four volumes :) the story begins with two brothers, who after a failed attempt at an alchemy experiment lose parts of themselves… one of them loses his arm and leg, the other his whole body… now they are on a journey to regain what they’ve lost… along the way they meet a lot of interesti ...more
montserrat
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
those just keep getting better I love it
Eke
Jun 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
gosh this series is just so solid! it keeps me on my toes and the storyline is so interesting with so many twists and turns. the mystery and the characters are all so good. i love the combat scenes in it.
Karissa
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Series Info/Source: This is the sixth Omnibus volume in the series and covers volumes 16-18. I bought this book.

Story (5/5): At this point there’s just a lot going on here. Ed and Al journey to the north searching for May Chang in hopes that she can teach them the purification arts. Shortly after they get there a homunculus breaches Fort Briggs from underground. While the crew at Fort Briggs is dealing with that issue, Kimblee shows up with Winry in tow. Now the only way to save Winry might be f
Francine
May 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
This volume mostly takes place in the North. I like Armstrong's older sister and I really like the political intrigue in this manga (even though I normally dislike politics: the focus here is much more "who can I trust" than "what are your worldviews"). I still think Scar is a boring character and I'm not sure if that's an unpopular opinion? The mangaka sure seems to love him.
Ben Howard
Jun 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, read-in-2020
Been a while since I last read a book in this series. So glad I'm getting back to it. It's action-packed, with great humour. With a message of surviving through adversity to make both yourself and the world a better place.
Shala
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You all know how I feel about this. I don't need to give you details! 😘
Michele
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Volume 18 is phenomenal. That’s all I can say.
RG
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Defs my fave of all time
Bradley
Jul 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Hot.
Saphirablue
Jul 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
A
Nov 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Pride playing peek-a-boo, the Red Lotus & his philosophy of extreme Darwinism... Why are there creepy bad guys in the shadows threatening everyone I like?

I'm not sure this plan will work. There is still so much we don't know.
Taylor Ramirez
Barbara
At this point, I'm trying to avoid spoilers in my reviews, but it's nearly impossible as we are nearing the endgame for the series. Plus, the anime series is about 10 years old already (watch it if you haven't already!)

Ed and Al are heading north to Fort Briggs, a military post that lies on the border of Amestris and Drachma. They are looking for May Chang, a 13-year-old girl who is from Xing (like Ling Yao) and who has knowledge of medical alchemy called alkahestry, which Ed believes may be the
Maja Helena
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*The story of Fullmetal Alchemist, following the Elric brothers, is the perfect story. It has everything: The balance between dramatic moments and moments of comic relief is amazing, the characters are well rounded and has great growth and, finally, it deals with difficult subjects in a nuanced and respectful manner.

Also, the art style is amazing – especially in those comic relief moments! It’s just priceless! That in memoriam part at the end of each volume is just hilarious! *

This volume may b
Adam Spanos
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: viz, manga
After coming out of the extended flashbacks of the previous edition, Fullmetal Alchemist moves forward with the adventure. Scar and co. and the brothers Elric head north seperately, the first looking for notes on Alchemy and the latter trying to track the first group down. Along the way, they run into Olivier Armstrong, commander of the Northern Amestian fortress.

This volume has everything to love about this series: great action, fun characters, stunning twists, and heart-wrenching emotional bea
Ines
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is where the endgame starts.

All the pieces are starting to fall together. All the homunculi were introduced. The protagonists are mostly aware of the shape of the antagonists' plan, if not the exact details yet.

And I will never get over Kimblee's blue and orange morality. Yes, he's a complete psychopath, but his reasoning is so very alien I can't for the life of me call him evil. Amoral from our point of view? Of course. Evil? No, not really.
connie
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics-i-ve-read
5 stars

I love romance! And alchemy! And Armstrong's badass sister Olivier! I love the Elric boys and their struggle! I also love Greed no matter how brief his appearance and the fact that every volume gives answers!
Carey
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Major reveal in this volume. So messed up. I love it. I think I actually yelled at the book.
Édithv
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
Chapter 70 gave me chills even if I've watched the series before and knew what was going to happen!
The Damsel in the Library
This series is so much fun. Loved the setting in the north and all the revelations.
Alice Adams
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Of all the twists that have been in this series so far, this one seemed to have the most.
Nicole aka FromReading2Dreaming
This is still one of the best mangas out there. Highly recommend for the amazing story and characters.
Estrella
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-books, manga
All the antagonists are introduced, the bar is raised and I am very intimidated by major general Armstrong. It is the perfect recipe for wanting the next volume, now let's hope it arrives soon!
Kat Hulu
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The series started off a little slow, but really picks up a few volumes in, and then keeps building that momentum!
Zane Schultz
Definitaly keeps me interested
aj
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
hhhhhhhhhhhhh but you know The Scene with winry and scar???? that's the good crap right here. a lot of emotions going on aaaaaaaaaaa 11/10
Jesus Flores
Apr 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, ensanluis
Kimblee is released by envy to find and kill Scar. Scar and May are heading north. Scar fights Kimble on a train to make time for Marcoh and May to find his brothers alchemy notes.
Ed and Al also reach north to Fort Briggs where they met Olivier Mira Amstrong. Briggs moto is survival of the fittest. While there a new homunculi appears, Sloth, who is digging an underground tunnel.
May explains Xing alchemy to Marcoh
A set of scary eyes appear on the tunel, is it father or another humunculi.
A genera
Margarita {crymeareader}
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
UUUUGH CLIFFHANGERS. WHY MUST THEY EXIST
Jeni
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Major General Armstrong may be my new favorite though I still love those who came before her too, including her boisterous brother.

• Naruto (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 1: Includes Vols. 1, 2 & 3 (Naruto: Omnibus, #1)
  • Death Note: Black Edition, Vol. 6
  • One Piece: East Blue 1-2-3, Vol. 1 (One Piece: Omnibus, #1)
  • Death Note: Black Edition, Vol. 4
  • 暁のヨナ 25 [Akatsuki no Yona 25] (Yona of the Dawn, #25)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: The Valley of the White Petals (Fullmetal Alchemist, #3)
  • One Piece, Volume 66: The Road Toward the Sun (One Piece, #66)
  • Bleach (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 1: Includes vols. 1, 2 & 3
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Under the Faraway Sky (Fullmetal Alchemist, #4)
  • とつくにの少女 6 [Totsukuni no shōjo 6]
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 3 [Boku No Hero Academia 3] (My Hero Academia, #3)
  • Who's a Good Boy? (Welcome to Night Vale Episodes #4)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Vol. 6
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: The Abducted Alchemist (Fullmetal Alchemist, #2)
  • Dr.STONE 2 (Dr. Stone, #2)
  • とつくにの少女 5 [Totsukuni no shōjo 5]
  • 暁のヨナ 24 [Akatsuki no Yona 24] (Yona of the Dawn, #24)
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 2—Battle Tendency, Vol. 2

Associated names :
荒川弘美 (real name)
ARAKAWA Hiromi

Name (in native language) : 荒川弘

Zodiac : Taurus

Blood type : A

Her self-portrait is usually that of a bespectacled cow, as she was born and raised on a dairy farm in Hokkaido with three older sisters and a younger brother. She worked as a farmer for 8 years before moving to Tokyo.

Arakawa thought about being a manga artist "since [she] was little" and d

Fullmetal Alchemist: Omnibus (9 books)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 1