Start by marking “Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 11 (Dawn of the Arcana, #11)” as Want to Read:
Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 11 (Dawn of the Arcana, #11)

Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 11

(Dawn of the Arcana #11)

Princess Nakaba of Senan and Prince Caesar of Belquat only married each other for the sake of peace between their two warring countries, yet the two find themselves drawn to each other. As political forces threaten to tear their world apart, and with Caesar’s departure to Belquat, the couple separates. Now Nakaba must navigate the treacherous court of Senan by herself, inc ...more
Published October 1st 2013 by VIZ Media LLC (first published November 26th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 11

Eva Najeh
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, own
Online Eccentric Librarian
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, manga
Dawn of the Arcana, Volume 11, continues to impress with its excellent use of characters and story growth. Unlike so many manga where no one changes no matter how long the title has progressed, in Dawn of the Arcana 11, we see Nakaba continue to mature and grow as a person and leave behind the innocence of the youth she spent in the castle. This volume especially takes Nakaba full circle, with a final page ending being quite a coup for the young princess. But it didn't come easily.

Quite far from
Dani - Perspective of a Writer
Princess Nakaba of Senan and Prince Caesar of Belquat marry to seal a peace treaty between the 2 nations sharing the same island. Caesar is ready to hate Nakaba before he even really meets her simply because this is a political marriage and she has red hair instead of the royal black. Then he starts to get to know Nakaba and she totally changes his point of view. And he realizes maybe red hair is something special after all...

The art in this volume is particularly touching especially the friend
Chelsea Gouin
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Whoa! There's only 2 more volumes after this one and everything is a giant snowball hurdling down the mountain! Speaking of which, Nakaba saves the Ajinn/Taboo child from the cave during an avalanche and adopts her as a sister. Her name is Lala, innocently named such from a human boy who befriended her in secret. Lala has an Arcana that graces her with superior hearing which she uses to reunite Nakaba and Caesar. It's also revealed Loki has the Arcana of Time all a long which is how he's so succ ...more
Eden
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nakaba has settled into her married life with Adel. But she still thinks of Caesar. She hopes whenever she is Queen, she can make positive change.

This was a volume with a lot of character growth. Nakaba finds out Loki has the same power as her. And I am still hoping that somehow Nakaba will be reunited with Caesar. Great volume.
Nadina
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
I definitely see how this story is starting to wrap up now and I am excited to get to the end.
The characters are strong and the plot is well paced. I like that characters take surprising but not out of character actions.
This is a good strong series and this was a good volume.
Fairytaillover22
Apr 04, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5
Man, that ending... This series is getting more intense with each volume.
Charlotte
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance-manga
Nakaba's character is going in such a good direction, I love her personality; it's so complex. I truly can't wait to see what the plot entails.
Amanda Setasha Hall
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, zzz-2017
Talk about an insane plot twist. Or two. Or five?! This one was fantastic.
I loved seeing Nakaba be more fierce like she was in the beginning of the series.
Kirsten Simkiss
Nov 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
The political intrigue is great. I honestly think that Nakaba taking the throne by force was a great move for her kingdom, although I'm sure the nobles are going to disagree.
Lindsay
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was ok
Ditto review for vol 10
Tanya
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't know how this will all end but the ending of this volume took my breath away.
Marcia
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, ya-mostly
Princess Nakaba shows her teeth! Good for her. I miss Caesar's attempts at wooing his hesitant wife.
OUAB  (K. DeAnne)
With great power comes even great heartache to know of the future and to want to change it for the better. This storyline is so captivating and I love that I have found this series.

———
☾ Age Group: Young Adult
☾ Angsty? Some
☾ Romance Scale: Great balance!
☾ Graphics: Black and white
☾ Setting of Story: Kingdoms and forest land
Kurtis Burkhardt
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
This is a really good Shoujo manga! Really great story and beautiful art, definitely in the top 10 of the Shoujo that I’ve read👌😁😻📖📖💕
Cat
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
review for complete series, v1-13

This is the type of shoujo manga that makes me like the genre. The heroine, Nakaba, has been discriminated against just because of her hair color (hair color is given the same negative tones and descrimination as skin color is given in the real world which does a good job of bringing to light how silly it is to treat someone differently based on something they're born with and can't control). Her mother, a princess of Senan, ran away to be with the man she loved
Joti
Beiyu
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Mary
Sep 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Nakaba is a very admirable heroine. She has learned to recognize when someone is starting to like her more than as a friend, and she doesn't want to take advantage of them. She knows what's right and wrong. She saves a "taboo child"-a child of Ajin and Human parentage- from an avalanche, and this relates back to Loki, whom we finally get closure on.

Nakaba has two options to which she must take and a certain flashback of Loki after killing someone is finally revealed. Nakaba decides to change th
Miss Susan
May 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
wow

okay let me tell you how i got started on this series

i was hanging with my friend in a bookstore and we decided to read something together because y'know. nerd joys!

she grabbed the first volume of this off the shelf on account of the highly sophisticated reason of her having a thing for redheads

we finished it to the tune of welp that sure was okay

let the record state, i, miss susan am totally willing to reconsider my stance on redheaded heroines if nakaba is characteristic of the archetype

she
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Mar 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So with this one, I appreciate the recap, since I had forgotten what had happened in the last volume. But I did find this one much better. And liked that the story hadn't stalled but has more happening and you get an idea on what will be brought up again in the next volume. And more Loki is a plus. I like that with this and Dengeki Daisy that you can breeze through and want the next volume. Then you find, you're caught up with the recent volume and have to wait. And wait. And yeah, really good v ...more
Dominique
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, 2015
All the confusion was worth it finishing this book I am so excited. I just want to know that happens.
And I realized something about this cover. The way that prince Adel is drawn he could easily be a attractive girl. A girl that I would read another series about and isn't Adel a girls name too? Just thinking of ideas that Rei might be able to use in another series.
Kristen
May 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars for this one. Nakaba is finally changing her path in life, Loki is finally getting more back-story, Adel is starting to look less than a completely bum, and I miss Caesar!!! Great volume, I can't wait to read the next one! :)
Kate
This volume was an improvement, but I still feel like this series suffers from unrealized potential. The story has a lot of good ideas going for it; I wish that there was more depth to the character and world development.
Rebecca Ann
Nov 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Well this went way too fast. I love this series and all the pretty people, although I do have trouble telling all these dark haired princes apart. Nakaba is finally taking a more active role, I hope she gets more fighting scenes!
Kristine Hansen
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Wait, Loki? Plot twist that actually surprised me gives this one bonus points. Also, the direction the story goes at the end...this girl is really growing into a strong young woman. Really love this series, can't wait for the next book!
Sarah ~Sehrenity~
*Laments*
Why, oh why, can't anything ever work out so these people are happy? There are so many wrongs in this world that need to be righted, how will this small group of good people be able to fix it all? And not just fix it, but come together again as a group.
Jenny Clark
Sep 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shojo-beat-manga
Nakaba has become quite devious now... I have to wonder what the Ajin/Arcana conection is...

• 悪魔とラブソング 5
  • The Story of Saiunkoku, Vol. 3
  • Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 12
  • Otomen, Vol. 13  (Otomen, #13)
Rei Toma (Japanese: 藤間 麗,Tōma Rei) has been drawing since childhood, but she only began drawing manga because of her graduation project in design school. When she drew a short-story manga, "Help me dentist" (ヘルプ me デンティスト), it attracted a publisher's attention and she made her debut right away. Her magnificent art style became popular, and after she debuted as a manga artist, she became known as a ...more

Dawn of the Arcana (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 01 (Dawn of the Arcana, #1)
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 02 (Dawn of the Arcana, #2)
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 03 (Dawn of the Arcana, #3)
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 04 (Dawn of the Arcana, #4)
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 05 (Dawn of the Arcana, #5)
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 6
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 7
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 08 (Dawn of the Arcana, #8)
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 09 (Dawn of the Arcana, #9)
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 10