Start by marking “Styles of Seduction (The Hamiltons: Fashioned with Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Styles of Seduction (The Hamiltons: Fashioned with Love, #1)

Styles of Seduction (The Hamiltons: Fashioned with Love #1)

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  49 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Love in high fashion…

Manhattan's most successful, cutting-edge designer, Kyle Hamilton, has a flair for what's hot and hip in the city's competitive fashion world. And with his sensual good looks, the dedicated bachelor has his choice of any woman…except the one who got away.

Zoe Sinclair was a naive intern at Roger Hamilton Designs when she met Kyle. But she never forgot
Published August 20th 2013 by Harlequin Kimani (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Styles of Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Styles of Seduction

Sherry
Apr 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a good read. I cannot wait to find out who is after this family.
Mrs Giggles
Jan 15, 2014 rated it it was ok
Styles Of Seduction is the first book in the multi-author series Fashioned With Love, which is a "sequel series" to Laws Of Love. Both series feature different branches of the Hamilton family, with Jacquelin Thomas being the only author that contributes an entry in each series. This time around, instead of a family of lawyers, we have a family of fashion people.

Kyle Hamilton is, naturally, the best of the best when it comes to fabulous couture, because heaven forbids a romance hero in the Kimani
Marilyn Diamond
Oct 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It's fashion week in New York City. Mentally I can see what happens with designers and their production team before a great fashion show. Roger Hamilton's Design took me there and captured love at the same time. Yes there were unanswered questions however that is the allure of continuing to read in this great tribology of books. Excellent plot and story line. Has me on the edge of my seat wanting more.
Carol
Apr 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sizzles with Romantic Anticipation

I read this book in just a couple of sittings. I couldn't wait to experience the fireworks that were building between the main characters. There was romance, plot twists, and mystery.
The author didn't disappoint. I'm definitely looking forward to the next book in the Hamilton saga.
Cocoa Faye
Apr 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Cocoa by: Pamela Bell English
I liked Kyle and Zoe's story. I liked the family connection to the Hamilton's that are lawyers. Looking forward to Bailey's story. Since there are three stories involved and her abductor wasn't revealed, we probably won't know until the last story. I liked that they all had an apartment in the same building and had Sunday dinner togrther.
Jackie Roberts
Feb 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
In Styles of Seduction, Jacquelin Thomas introduces us to the fashion side of the Hamilton Family. Kyle Hamilton and Zoe Sinclair had an oil and water relationship that quickly turned to love. A great first start to a series that gives us a fresh and mysterious behind the scenes look at the world of fashion and rivalry between fashion designers. A good read.
Reshemah
Aug 13, 2013 rated it liked it
This is a good start to the series but it kind of irritated me at times. Zoe pretty much made Kyle jump through hoops because she was so insecure and didn't believe that he could actual have feelings for her. The mystery is still out there and that is going to make for a good series. I can't wait to read the next book by Farrah Rochon to see what happens next.
Wendy W
Oct 06, 2013 rated it liked it
I liked the two main characters. The hero was somewhat irritating. Interesting premise revolving around Fashion Week
Shone
Dec 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: yes
WOW!! Jacquelin Thomas went back to her roots with this one. Well written with a touch of mystery, jealousy, mistrust, and secrets.
Toni
Nov 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic-fiction
Good book, even the main characters can be boring at times. Zoe is always second- guessing Kyle's feelings. Kyle sends out hot and cold vibes. Get it together you two.
Talia
Sharon
Dec 07, 2015
Jacqueline
Nov 19, 2013
Jacquelin Thomas is an award winning, best selling author with 50+ titles published. Her books have garnered several awards, including two EMMA awards, the Romance In Color Reviewers Award, Readers Choice Award and the Atlanta Choice Award in the Religious & Spiritual category. Jacquelin was a 2005 honoree at the Houston Black Film Festival for the movie adaptation of her novel, Hidden Blessin ...more
More about Jacquelin Thomas...

The Hamiltons: Fashioned with Love (3 books)
  • Designed by Desire