Start by marking “Most Eligible Spy (HQ: Texas, #1)” as Want to Read:
Most Eligible Spy (HQ: Texas, #1)

Most Eligible Spy (HQ: Texas #4)

3.87  ·  Rating details ·  68 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Her protector proves he's much more than a cowboy spy in Dana Marton's first novel of her HQ: Texas series.

Moses Mann didn't need to be in an interrogation room to be intimidating. Molly Rogers found that out the hard way. Her brother had been accused of smuggling and murder, and now Moses considered her a suspect, as well. But what type of dirty little secrets did he exp
Published August 20th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Most Eligible Spy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Most Eligible Spy

Luli
You can find this review in English below.

Bueno, pues el principal problema de la historia, claro y simple, ha sido que la (pobre) protagonista es TSTL.
No hay ni la más remota duda de ello. Y eso que a lo largo de la historia le he dado el beneficio de la duda, pero no, ha sido imposible. La pobre no ha tenido ni una oportunidad. Y lo peor es que no era necesario. Ha sido todo por el bien del argumento y por la falta de inspiración, imagino.

Mosses Man es miembro de un comando súper secreto (SDDU
Susan
Very good book that picked up where last year's The Spy Wore Spurs left off. The SDDU team is working along the border to stop terrorists from coming across the border with Mexico. Molly's brother Dylan was killed in a shootout and has been accused of kidnapping, murder and drug running. Molly is being questioned about anything she may have seen or known. Mo is the one doing the interrogating and he is very good at being intimidating. Nothing he does causes her to change her story and he has to ...more
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Jul 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Most Eligible Spy by Dana Marton

Moses Mann works on a special task force in the Texas border country. He needs to investigate Molly Rogers, her farm and whatever her brother may have been involved with.
Molly is sure her brother is innocent and can't believe she is being interrogated. She owns a farm. What does she know about drug running?
Molly and Mo are drawn to each other and with strangers dropping by the farm at night, Mo must do everything he can to protect Molly.
It's an adventure, a romanc
Debbie Heaton
Sep 18, 2013 rated it liked it
In Marton’s romantic suspense novel, Molly Roger’s brother has been accused of smuggling and murder but she thinks he’s innocent. Moses Mann believes in his guilt and initially thinks she’s an accomplice. Watching over Molly, her son, and her ranch, Moses discovers a lot going on including a growing attraction between them. Together they will navigate the minefield of danger to find safety and each other on the other side.

A solid debut to HQ: Texas series.

Natalie
Oct 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the plot in this book,the boarder agent trying to find a murderer and a smuggler.And the sister of the accused being interogated by the agent,who finds himself in an interesting position of getting to close to the sister!!Can't stop attraction can ya. Very good story...
Annatasia Meehleder
Sep 09, 2016 rated it liked it
The action and mystery in this book was very thrilling. I was guessing what would happen next at every moment which to me was exciting. I even seemed to have figured out one of the partners that was involved in the crimes that happened in the book only after about 50 pages. I also suspected an innocent character who was just kind of a dick but an innocent one at that. I really enjoyed most of the characters but I felt like I wanted the story to end different instead of leaving me to guess what w ...more
Toni
May 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the story of Mo and Molly. It is nice to see women with children finding love too. I wish this series was longer than just three books. Some of the men in Mo's unit would make great story fodder. JMHO.
Amanda
Oct 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Author hasn't disappoint me. I love this woman. That was HOT read!!! Most definitely a page-turner and a book you wouldn't dare to put down. You literally want to cheer them on to escape and rescues.
PWRL
Nov 13, 2016
Emily
Oct 02, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Dana Marton writes fast-paced action-adventure romances that take her readers all over the globe. She is a Rita Award finalist and the winner of the Daphne du Maurier Award of Excellence. She loves writing stories of intrigue, filled with dangerous plots that try her tough-as-nails heroes and the special women they fall in love with. Her books have been published in seven languages in eleven coun ...more
More about Dana Marton...

HQ: Texas (5 books)
  • Last Spy Standing (SDDU, #11)
  • Spy Hard (SDDU, #12)
  • The Spy Wore Spurs (SDDU, #13)
  • Spy in the Saddle (HQ: Texas, #3)