Start by marking “Challenging Dante (A Bride for a Billionaire #4)” as Want to Read:
Challenging Dante (A Bride for a Billionaire #4)

Challenging Dante (A Bride for a Billionaire #4)

3.57  ·  Rating details ·  496 Ratings  ·  42 Reviews
When trouble comes to stay…

Unimpressed by his mother's new companion, shrewd Italian billionaire Dante Leonetti is determined to oust the cuckoo from his castle. After all, what could this beautiful, intelligent young woman want with his family other than a slice of their fortune?

Topaz Marshall's search for her father brought her into Dante's world and now she's experie
Mass Market Paperback, Larger Print, 256 pages
Published August 20th 2013 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Challenging Dante, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Challenging Dante

Alex is The Romance Fox
This was a fabulous conclusion to the Marshall Sisters finding their Billionaires Series and the book I most enjoyed.

I really liked them....these uber rich men being tamed by the gorgeous sisters...fabulous!!!!
I loved Topsy...how can one choose that horrid name over Topaz....she's my favourite sister of them all.
Topaz in Tuscany...Claiming Dante by Lynne Graham photo 9ecff59aacae950b067ff716ccd2866b_zps2c79a118.jpg The characters we meet through the series were quirky, zany, funny, lovable, engaging and I even enjoyed "Cruella Mother de Ville - loved seeing her downfall...she h
Vashti
Jul 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Challenging Dante is my favorite book in this series about four sisters married to billionaires.I enjoyed Topsy( hated the name) as a heroine, she did not mince words and yes,she did challenge Dante at every turn which I enjoyed.She made it know right from the start that she was not a pushover and held her own very nicely with Dante.
I enjoyed how their relationship progressed thru the story andtheir love scenes had a nice sizzle.
It was great "seeing" Mikhal,Kat ,and the other siblings,their husb
Alp
Sep 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Challenging Dante is one of my enjoyable books by Lynne Graham. It's pretty different than her other books I read. Topsy is stronger, smarter, and more independent! The best thing is that she's not a pregnant heroine!
Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
Jacqueline
I really enjoyed this final installment of the Bride for a Billionaire series. In my opinion it was the best of the four. I liked the plucky heroine even if her name was too plucky for words. The author made such a big deal of her only being 4'10"but then didn't use it in the story in any way. We never even found out how tall the hero was and where her head came to on him. I know it's nit picky and not really important but if you make your heroine so short their needs to be some reason for it. U ...more
Jenny
Jun 28, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: steamy
I normally love Lynne Graham heroines but I hated this heroine with a passion. She is cold, arrogant and unfeeling and always mean. All she does it be negative about everything and criticizes Dante because she has such a high IQ and is a genius in Maths *rollseyes* She thinks so highly of herself that she doesn't think anyone is capable of doing anything without her. I hate how she thinks everything has to be her way of the high way because hero is so beneath her.

Hero was sexy and dreamy but I w
Kaycee ❤️

I was kind of having a lazy day when I decided to read this book. Usually, I read the blurb and some reviews before reading a new book, but not with this one. I was almost halfway through it when I realized that it was a part of a series and the last book as a matter of fact. (Well, I've already read the previous book The Billionaire's Trophy years ago but I didn't know they were connected until I write this review.) So I was kinda disappointed with that, I know, it's my fault, but it took out s
Danielle
Dalia
Jun 28, 2013 rated it liked it
Quite enjoyable series by LG. Not so impressive as her old books though, nothing to write home about. What I noticed about the 4 books is that LG's heroes are not ruthless or cruel as her old heroes but they are still arrogant, insensitive, with no connection whatsoever with their feelings. Till the final chapter, where they suddenly discover that they love heroines and cant live without them.
Her heroines have more backbones but when heroes touch them they instantly melt into a puddle at their
StMargarets
This is the last book in the series and every couple has children - lots and lots of children.

LG has moved on from dyslexic and ditzy heroines to math genius and ditzy heroines. This English rose, pocket-venus math genius is working as an assistant to a billionaire's mother in Italy because she's looking for her bio dad. The billionaire instantly falls for her even though he thinks she's having an affair with his stepfather, is a former mistress to a Russian oligarch (her brother-in-law from th
Rgreader
Aug 02, 2013 rated it liked it
Lynne Graham usually has heroines I like from beginning to end. This is the first LG book where it took me ages to warm to a heroine.
Challenging Dante is the last book in a series about sisters. I really hoped Topsy's book would be the best. It wasn't. I should have known from the title the heroine, Topsy, would be annoying by always challenging the hero.

What really annoyed me was Topsy was so judgmental towards the hero without ever knowing him. That grated. It caused me to struggle to get thru
J.
Dec 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great work Ms. Graham. There may some hope left for you after all! As another reviewer mentionned, this final installment seems to be the pick of the lot. I was actually caught off guard by the mother's secret which wasn't what I was expecting at all so that really threw me for a loop. I also liked how at the end the heroine made it very clear to the hero that she didn't just want to rush into marriage and they actually had a long engagement. Good for you Topaz! I highly recommend this to all HP ...more
Maria Vega
Aug 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
This is my favs book from A Bride for a Billionaire series. I love it

Topsy really fierce heroine, i love her charchter, shes strong and determined at the same times she quite shy near men. This heroine have brain and witty too :D

Dante is your typical hero, Hes arrogant and belive the worst from woman. Hes noot keen to relationship but you will adore him cause he really care about his mother

I really love this story, i cannot put this book i just read it straight away. And i like the ending as alw
Kathleen
Sep 01, 2013 rated it it was ok
Ick. Too much focus on sex and so many references to nipples, crotch, etc. This occurred immediately, right from the first meeting. The relationship development felt weak. She forgave him for the Cosima thing too easily. Boring.
Ash
Jan 06, 2015 rated it liked it
I tried. Really tried, but just couldn't connect with Dante.He came out as too obnoxious.
Ning
Jan 12, 2015 rated it liked it
เปนเลมทีชอบนอยสุดในบรรดา 4 เลม
ไมปลืมตัวเอกเลย
แตเนือเรืองกอานไดเพลินๆ มีตัวละครเกาออกมาเพิมสีสรรเลกนอยดวย
Acadia
Nov 17, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Graham uses the word “clitoris” and that’s why this got 3 stars instead of 2.
Maura
Marttha Zazueta
Apr 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Pensé que había dejado review sobre la historia, pero bueno, al parecer no lo hice

Aunque ahora sí tengo más que decir, porque ya leí los tres libros que van antes de este, y bueno, a pesar de que prefiero a los italianos, Noche de Bodas con el Jeque es mi favorito de la serie, por todo lo que tuvieron que pasar Saffy y Zahir, fueron tantos obstáculos para poder estar juntos al fin, pero al final de todo, lo lograron.

Me alegra que la hdp de Odette recibiera un castigo, aunque bueno, no es lo que
Trudy Miner
Sep 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
When Dante Leonetti hears rumors about his mother's strange behavior and her new social secretary, he goes to his ancestral estate to check things out. There he finds the diminutive Topsy Marshall who seems to have his mother and her new husband wrapped around her little finger. Well, he has a way with women but, Topsy isn't buying his line! Actually, Topsy has a secret of her own and sleeping with Dante isn't part of it. Dante is nothing if not persistent......

I really didn't like Dante for mos
Miah
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was ok
The only thing that kept me from giving this book one star was the H's mother and step-father. They were lovely and well written, and I managed to finish the book simply to see what happened with them.

Dante's aggressive sexual behaviour toward Topsy was more suited toward a villain than the H of a romance. The way he treated Topsy - physically manhandling her, verbally overriding her when she said no, telling her that he didn't really believe her objections to sleeping with him because she didn'
Tali
This novel almost felt like it had too many ideas. Both the heroine, Topsy, and the hero, Dante, seemed to have a huge amount of baggage being brought to the story, in addition to all the extra secrets and misunderstandings going on. While it's more similar to real life, it does mean that all the accusations and guilt flying around does take a bit of getting used to. Apart from that though, this is a fairly nice, standard Mills and Boon novel. Dante and Topsy have good chemistry and, while I wou ...more
Hemavathy DM Suppiah
Jun 09, 2016 rated it did not like it
The last of the Marshall sisters series, it didn't captivate me. I couldn't buy the attraction between Topaz and Dante, and the excuse he gave her about his relationship with the model was really flimsy.
Leyns
Oct 27, 2016 rated it liked it
2.5 stars. I didn't find the ending believable. Actually I didn't find the love believable. If there wasn't an epilogue I wouldn't believe they actually stayed together.
I'm glad I read the others in the series before reading this one. I'd recommend doing that.
RomLibrary
best book in the series. he tries to show her how to drive and regrets it when she wrecks his car, he doesn't know her brothers in law are all rich, Fight in Hallway with her BIL when he tries to see her in london.
Modesty_b
Oct 26, 2015 rated it liked it
it was okay
Ayu Wirdha
Jan 05, 2014 rated it liked it
Ga suka dgn heroine yg gampang melted dgn hero-nya yg super duper arogan. Bgtu pula dgn bnyknya kesalahpahaman yg berlarut2 (khas lynne graham).

Tapi setelah 1/2 hal ada perbaikan
GuisBell
Jun 30, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lo-normal
Uhmm una historia no tan llena de emoción.
Karen Wilson
Dec 25, 2014 rated it liked it
Great chemistry, great humor and enjoyed the cameos.
Elaine
Oct 23, 2014 rated it liked it
This is. my favourite of this series as it brought the story's together of each sister.
  • A Facade to Shatter (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #6)
  • The Couple who Fooled the World
  • The Merciless Travis Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #3)
  • The Good, the Bad and the Wild (Brothers & Sisters, #3)
  • The Fallen Greek Bride / At the Greek Boss's Bidding
  • More than a Convenient Marriage?
  • Sold to the Enemy
  • Aristides' Convenient Wife
  • The Dark God's Bride Trilogy (The Dark God's Bride, #3)
  • Wedding Night With A Stranger (Presents Extra)
  • Siren Song
  • The Spaniard's Defiant Virgin
  • The Billionaire's Elusive Lover
  • Captured by the Sheikh (Rivals to the Crown of Kadar #1)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Unexpected Wife (In the Greek Tycoon's Bed)
  • Playing the Dutiful Wife / Expecting His Love-Child
  • A Shadow of Guilt (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #3)
  • The Demon Duke and I (Duke of Brimstine, #1)

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was 1
More about Lynne Graham...

A Bride for a Billionaire (4 books)
  • A Rich Man's Whim (A Bride for a Billionaire #1)
  • The Sheikh's Prize (A Bride for a Billionaire #2)
  • The Billionaire's Trophy (A Bride for a Billionaire #3)