Start by marking “Saved at Sunrise (Shadow Falls, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Saved at Sunrise (Shadow Falls, #4.5)

Saved at Sunrise

(Shadow Falls #4.5)

From C. C. Hunter, the bestselling author of the Shadow Falls series, comes Saved at Sunrise, an unforgettable new e-original novella.

Nestled deep in the woods, Shadow Falls is a secret camp where teens with supernatural powers learn to harness their abilities and live in the normal world. But Shadow Falls is facing a problem that could finally expose them to the rest of t
Published April 2nd 2013 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Saved at Sunrise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saved at Sunrise

Start your review of Saved at Sunrise (Shadow Falls, #4.5)
Alexa ❤️
4.5 Stars

Della is one hell of a sassy vampire and is stubborn as hell.

(view spoiler)
Della's relationship with Steve is fast paced and passionate. She just needs to let other people love her besides Kylie, miranda, Burnett and
Sandra
Holy shit ! I love this novella so freaking much i can't even express myself right now. I actually wasn't very fond of Della in the Shadow Falls books, but now that i read her extra story, i LOVE her! I definitely understand why she is the way she is now. And i can't believe it ended with a teaser for book 4 ! Are they freaking kidding me? Don't they know that it pains enough,, and it feels like torture waiting for the 4th book to come out, WITHOUT any teasers. C.C Hunter thank you for ruini ...more
April
Mar 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
What a tease! Ugh. Now I have to wait two weeks for the 5th one.
Hmpf.

P.S. Della, pull your head out of your ass! Steve... dreamy sigh <3
Becky
Apr 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Shadow Falls series has become one of my obsessions, I just can't get enough of it, I'm always waiting for news of whats to come and any chance I get to talk about it or recommend it I will take it!
Saved at Sunrise is a novella from the series, it takes place time wise shortly after book 4 and this time is told from Della's point of view. Della has always been one of my favourite characters, I like her feisty toughness and rough exterior, but you just know there is more to her than that and
Tracey
I just love Della's side stories. She's my favorite of Kylie's best friends and I would read a full length novel if Hunter decided to write it. The romance between her and Steve is so cute. I'm hoping they finally get together in the last book of the series.
Anita Powers
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this fast-paced novella, I liked reading more about Della, reading about her feelings towards her family, towards Lee. I love Steve he is so yummy and caring and sweet, not sure if that’s the kind of guy Della goes after even though it probably should be. I like how she’s becoming part of the FRU team, something that she’s always wanted and I liked that they mention Kylie in the story. I’ll be curious to see if there’s any backlash from them infiltrating the rogue gang, I am als ...more
Jenny
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So this is a really great side story of Della and Steve doing a mission for the FRU. Very action packed, sexy, and sweet story of their adventure. Really liked it!
Angela Blount

This novella immediately follows ‘Turned at Dark’ in the Almost Midnight collection. It tracks Vampire Della and her potential love interest--a shapeshifter named Steve--as they perform a recon mission for the supernatural world’s version of the FBI. Tasked with infiltrating a Vampire gang and determining if they are using murder as an initiation rite, the pair has a chance to prove themselves. Della resents having Steve essentially named her protector for the duration of the assignment, and is
Kelly Hager
May 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There are only two books left in the series, which I am in complete denial about. (I got the final book for review and somehow I missed the book before that, so there will be some excellent binge reading in the not-too-distant future.)

This is a novella told from Della's perspective. She's one of my favorite characters from the series, so it was nice to get to spend the time with her. :)

When Della agrees to do a sort of trial run for F.R.U., she didn't bargain on getting a partner and especially
Liliebook
Apr 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Saved at Sunrise, even if it was a bit too short. It was nonetheless totally sweet and I loved the characters as well as the atmosphere. Della is one of my favorite characters and Steve was totally swoon-worthy. As always with C.C. Hunter it was also very funny as Della is witty and sarcastic. I can't wait for the next book to be released :)
Justine
Feb 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love getting these little glances into the secondary characters world (well that's what happened in this novellas case). I really like Della as a character but I also feel sorry for her. I hate that she feels like she can't be loved because of what she is.... It's very heartbreaking. But hopefully soon that will change.
Pottermnm Montse
Dec 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hoped it had more, you never get to really know Della.This sort of gives you a glimpse, but why did it feel like I had already read it, does Della tell Kyle about it in the book, it felt like nothing new.
Elizabeth
*** 3.5 stars*** I know this was just a novella but I wanted more! Hopefully this little side story will continue in the last book
Nayab
Apr 28, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice! It was pretty nice. I want moreeeee!!
Sarah Davies
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great short story about Della and her work with the BFU (who she wishes to work for in the future).

Also combines the budding romance of Della and Steve the shape shifter, will anyone melt Della's heart so she can love again??
Cat-
Jun 23, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
More about Della. This was a cute little novella giving us some more insight into Della and her life as a newly turned Vampire. Quick read and some helpful character development. On to chosen at nightfall.
Barbara Heintz
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Della Testing her Power.

Della is sent on a mission with shapeshifter Steve. They must infiltrate a rogue vampire den and prove to director Burnette that she’s qualified for the FRU. But, things don’t go smoothly. I love how Ms. Hunter brings life to her characters.
Steph
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, 2017-reads
LOVE DELLA!!! Love these side stories!!!
Crystalvuletichotmail.com
Oh Della....such a romantic and not wanting to admit it. Talk about a great novella about a mission and her dreams.
Bri Valentine
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A mission

I love getting a glimpse of my fave vampire character on her first mission. Learning about a new possibility in her love life makes me smile. Let's see where this goes...
Samantha
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love being in Della’s POV. It’s so nice to see what’s going on behind all that anger.
Rebecca
Awww I like Della and I’m totally into Steve now! He’s way better than either of Kylie’s guys. Fun and short story. 👍🏻
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed this series!
Daybelisbaez
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i just love Della!!!
Sue Neave - Books are Life
This was a good read I always wondered what happened to Della and Steve on ‘the mission’ can’t wait now to read the next instalment
Jane Love
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Della and Steve go on a mission for FUR
mari
Aug 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 0820
round and round the world goes, where it lands nobody knows.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Fun Reads & RoleP...: Saved at Sunrise 1 6 Apr 03, 2013 08:10PM

• Killer Frost (Mythos Academy, #6)
  • Midnight Frost (Mythos Academy, #5)
  • Lyrical (Academy of Stardom, #2)
  • Freestyle (Academy of Stardom, #1)
  • Taunt Her (Rebels At Sterling Prep #1)
  • Sparrowood Academy: Book 1 (Sparrowood Academy, #1)
  • Crimson Frost (Mythos Academy, #4)
  • The Wicked Kiss (Alexa O'Brien, Huntress, #2)
  • Once Bitten (Alexa O’Brien, Huntress, #1)
  • Laska
  • Back in Black (Bad Billionaires, #4)
  • Pretty Lies (Astrid Scott #1)
  • Baby Bump (Billionaire Bosses Book 1)
  • Dark Frost (Mythos Academy, #3)
  • Mr. Savior (Small Town Protectors, #1)
  • Dragon Claimed (Dark Kings #14.5)
  • The Enemy (Haven Grace Prep, #4)
  • The Goddess Hunt (Goddess Test, #1.5)
C. C. Hunter is the New York Times bestselling author of over thirty-five books, including her wildly popular Shadow Falls and Shadow Falls: After Dark series. In addition to winning numerous awards and rave reviews for her novels, C.C. is also a photojournalist, motivational speaker, and writing coach. In February 2018, Wednesday Books will publish her contemporary young adult and hardcover debut ...more

Shadow Falls (5 books)
  • Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1)
  • Awake at Dawn (Shadow Falls, #2)
  • Taken at Dusk (Shadow Falls, #3)
  • Whispers at Moonrise (Shadow Falls, #4)
  • Chosen at Nightfall (Shadow Falls, #5)