Start by marking “Truths of the Soul (Soul Seers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Truths of the Soul (Soul Seers, #3)

Truths of the Soul

(Soul Seers #3)

Some people view mind-reading as the evolutionary providence of humankind. Of course, “some people” are usually not telepathic, yet they still seem to think they understand everything about the paranormal phenomenon that is a part of Ella and Jonah.

Lavendine becomes a place where Jonah’s dreams suddenly become all too real and, together, they seek to find the T
Kindle Edition
Published April 8th 2013 by Indie Style Press

To ask other readers questions about Truths of the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Truths of the Soul

Debrac2014
Another good soul seer story! Even tho I've enjoyed these stories, they're too short and I'm done.
M.L. Stephens
May 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm in love with this series. Johan and Ella are my new favorite couple and I can't get enough! Rene Folsom has created a spellbinding story that makes me want more. 'Truths of the Soul' was a great addition to a series that has me eagerly anticipating the release of each installment.
Can dreams give the dreamer insight into their own fate? Can we discover love while our eyes are closed and remember that love once we open them? Well, you'll just have to read the series to find out!
I'm
Natalie
Mar 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Two Souls~Finally becoming ONE!! Rene Never Ceases To Amaze ME!!

This review is from: Truths of the Soul (Soul Seers #3) (Paperback)

~Synopsis~

Some people view mind-reading as the evolutionary providence of humankind. Of course, "some people" are usually not telepathic, yet they still seem to think they understand everything about the paranormal phenomenon that is a part of Ella and Jonah.

Lavendine becomes a place where Jonah's dreams sud
Magen McMinimy
Apr 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Rene did it again… Another fantastic installment to the Soul Seers Series

Finally I got what I was waiting for, Ella and Jonah’s reunion outside of the dream world.

In the previous installment of this series “Eyes of the Soul” Folsom left us on the precipice of a massive freaking cliff. Ella had shown up in Jonah’s art studio but they didn’t interact in anyway. So in this installment they finally come together though both holding their truths back… he can’t admit he’s been
Michael Loring
May 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Truths of the Soul is the third book in Rene Folsom’s Soul Seers series, the first two books Voices and Eyes. This book combines the POVs of the first two novellas, switching between Ella and Jonah and their experience in finally meeting each other in real life after so long of dreaming of each other.

After the ending of the second book, I knew I wanted to read this one. The cliffhanger on Eyes of the Soul left me wanting more! And Rene Folsom didn’t disappoint with the third installm
Amanda Phillips
May 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ever since I read the first two of the series, I've been thinking about them so getting to read this one right after it was published was pretty darn exciting.

Truths of the Soul is the third book in the Soul Seers series and follows the lives of Ella and Jonah as they fall in love. I hope you've read the first two, because if you didn't (shame on you! Go get them right now!) then Truths of the Soul won't make a lot of sense.

The author, Rene Folsom, has this really bad hab
Nicole
Apr 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Rene Folsom has me hooked! Every time she puts out a new book in the Soul Seer series, I have to read it right then! I am in LOVE with this series. Ella and Jonah have a very special place in my heart.

Does fate ever play a hand in life? It would appear for Ella and Jonah that it does. After Ella wakes up from her coma, she believes that Jonah is just a figment of her imagination. A delightfully wonderful dream that she had while she was in her coma. Only, she soon finds out that he is real.

Jon
Kelli
The first two novellas ended with serious cliffhangers that left me desperate for the next stories. This one ended rather abruptly, and I'm not sure what to think.

I enjoyed it. We got to see Ella and Jonah meeting for real. This story was told from both of their POVs, which was nice because we got both perspectives but at the same time, with how short the story was, changing perspective so often became a little disconcerting.

I like this series. They are quick reads, and I
Leilani
Sep 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Epically heart turning. The reader gets so engulfed with the destined meeting that makes you hold your breath while the character are pieceing everything together while being helplessly consumed by their emotional desires. An awesome innocently romantic read with the two main, finally meeting for the first time relieving the aches from book two, Eyes of the Soul.
Ashley
Aug 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I just love this series more with every book! I just love the POV of both Jonah and Ella. You are just on the edge of your seat to know how it goes when they meet and when they realize they have been dreaming the same. Rene really grabs you in her writing and execution of her books.
Lee Ann
Aug 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous installment in the series of Soul Seers! So happy that Ella and Jonah found each outside of their dreams! Can't wait to see what happens........ On to book 4!
LouiseMarie
Jul 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
omg!!!! why did she leave!!!!!!!! I'm a crying mess!!!
Michelle
Aug 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
oh what a connection they have.
Alexa Nichole Demers
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Very Good but wish that all of these novellas were in one book. There is no point in so many novellas
Lerato
Jul 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Still on the edge of my seat. Love this series.
Terri Baldwin
Apr 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this book in one sitting! I was left wanting more!!! I hope the fourth book is out soon, these cliffhangers are killing me! LOL
Emily
Aug 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: women
Recommended to Emily by: EYES OF THE SOUL
Love it
Jessica
Jul 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I wanted more more more!!
Cassie
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally we're getting some answers. I'm so in love with these srlries.
Linda Reece
Mar 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Short
Tonya
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What happens when you find out that the person you have been dreaming about for 6 years, is real and has been having dreams about you as well?

This is the third book in the Soul Series series. This is my second time reading this series and I swear, it gets better each time. I absolutely love Ella and Jonah.

Ella is on her way to recovery after being in a coma for the past 6 years. She is still weak, physically and needs to go to physical therapy. She is heartbroken that Jonah was all a dream whi
Colleen Everly
Apr 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Okay now they are together in real time not coma time ;) and I love how awkward they are together yet they practically were married in their dreams. but it is so cute. I really love this series the further I get into it the more I love it. I am glad I have the box set so I can go tight into the next one.
Claire Thake
Finally Ella and Jonah have found each other! This is what you are waiting for and it doesn't disappoint! I feel a real connection to the characters of these books and felt so happy when they eventually crossed paths!
Stefanie
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great installment of this series. Finally bringing Ella and Jonah together in the flesh They are awkward but amazing together.
Rebecca Johnson Dye
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Definitely hooked on these Soul Seers books, The story flows so smoothly and keeps you wanting to read more !
Cassandra
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Simply amazing Ella and Jonah finally found each other. But will Ella except the truth.
Nicole
S.L. Dearing
Apr 05, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Paranormal Anthology with a Twist
  • The Innocence of White: Gabi & Jack’s Story (Vamp Chronicles, #3.5)
  • 'Til We Meet Again
  • Consumed (The Hunger #2)
  • The Lost Dragon (Dragon Hunters, #1)
  • Centaur Legacy (Touched, #2)
  • Rival (Unholy Alliance #2)
  • Old Souls
  • What the Heart Needs (Soulmate, #2)
  • Johnny and the Vampires of Versailles (Vampires of the Tower, #2)
  • Discovery of Death (Blood of My World, #1)
  • Celine (The Night Touched Chronicles, #1)
  • Forsaken (Dylan Hart #4)
  • Devour Series Boxset (The Devour Series)
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definitely an artist at hea

Soul Seers (6 books)
  • Voices of the Soul (Soul Seers, #1)
  • Eyes of the Soul (Soul Seers, #2)
  • Blood of the Soul (Soul Seers, #4)
  • Secrets of the Soul (Soul Seers, #5)
  • Hearts of the Soul (Soul Seers, #6)