Start by marking “NYC Angels: Tempting Nurse Scarlet” as Want to Read:
NYC Angels: Tempting Nurse Scarlet

NYC Angels: Tempting Nurse Scarlet

(NYC Angels #6)

Harlequin Mills and Boon Medical Romance NYC Angels continuity, book #6.

Breaking all her rules…

Head nurse Scarlet Miller’s take-no-prisoners attitude makes her a force to be reckoned with on the neo-natal ward, but no one has ever questioned her devotion to her patients. She thought her hidden vulnerability was impenetrable…but ER doc and struggling single dad Lewis Jackso
Kindle Edition, U.S. Kindle/paperback edition, 192 pages
Published May 1st 2013 by Harlequin Medical Romances (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about NYC Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about NYC Angels

Fiona Marsden
Mar 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is an emotion packed read from Wendy S Marcus as part of the NYC Angels series. Scarlet is a high powered professional as head nurse of the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit). She is drawn into Lewis Jackson’s life through his newly discovered daughter.
He is struggling with single parenthood of his 13 year old daughter Jessie. His past has left scars that make him wary of woman and commitment and parenthood was never on his agenda.
Scarlet has her own dreams for the future and an affair wit
Desere
Mar 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Growing up has never been easy for anyone, even those that you think have it all, have some kind of secret lurking behind closed doors. However generally most of us do thankfully have loving parents that will guide us through life and always be there no matter what.

But their harsh life lessons can for some mean the end of a perfect world and we resent them or wish we had someone else in their place, and in the end you turn your back on them and walk away.

In the sixth book from the Mills and Bo
Nas Dean
Mar 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
NYC Angels: TEMPTING NURSE SCARLET by author Wendy S Marcus is a Mills & Boon and Harlequin Medical Romance series release for May 2013.

Nurse Scarlet Miller is devoted to her duties and hides her vulnerability behind her mask. Then comes Dr Lewis Jackson and she finds her mask slipping.

Lewis Jackson is a single dad who struggles with his teen daughter and needs Scarlet’s help. Will Scarlet help him?

After all, she had an explosive secret from which she had been running away all her life. Wo
Abbi Wilder
Jun 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I adored this book. Especially how Scarlet was the strongest of the two main characters. And did I mention closet sex? I can always count on Wendy to make it a sexy and fun read.
Amy R
Apr 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
As with Wendy's other books, the balance of story, medicine, and romance is done very well in Tempting Nurse Scarlet. There is great character development, a smooth and easy to follow plot and just enough medical snippets to engage readers. There is great dialogue in Tempting Nurse Scarlet, as Scarlet has an endless supply of sarcasm and quips that keeps Dr. Lewis Jackson on his toes and wondering how he could be off his game. He is used to charming any woman he wants. Not this one.

I fell for th
Tracey
Mar 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Strong independent head neo-natal nurse Scarlet Miller hides her past behind a mask. However it is a past that shapes her professional and personal life. Sexy A&E doc Lewis Jackson can't dodge his past when it knocks him sideways, in the shape of his pre-teen daughter. Lewis finds himself needing Scarlet in more ways than one.
I love Wendy s. marcus heroines. Usually when I read a book I engage more with the hero. I find myself stepping into the shoes of the heroine, hoping to swept away by t
Carol-Ann
Mar 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant book in this series couldn't of ask for anything more in a book, totally loved this story & the characters Head nurse Scarlet miller & A&E doctor Lewis Jackson & his teenager daughter jessie , who confides in scarlet & Lewis realises he needs help with his daughter it brings father & daughter closer together with the help of scarlet & it also brings scarlet & Lewis closer together with the help of Jessie,
Debbie
May 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Made me laugh, made me cry. With a happy ending for all.
Harlequin Books
wonderful
Colleen
May 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook, read-in-2013
4.5. Liked the story. Really missed the HEA with an epilogue.
Vera
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Scarlet had a hard childhood, but this make her even a better nurse. She reached out to her young patients and families. Sometimes was hard for her to let go when the time come.

But love the way that Wendy ended her story. Enjoyed the book very much.
Lilolily
Nisa
Jan 30, 2015
Donna
Jun 29, 2013
Wendy S. Marcus is an award-winning author of contemporary romance who lives in the beautiful Hudson Valley region of New York...where she spends way too much time indoors on her computer. Writing. Really! Okay, more like…where she spends way too much time on Twitter and Facebook! To learn more about Wendy and the books she’s managed to write, in spite of her social media addiction, visit http://W ...more

NYC Angels (8 books)
  • Redeeming the Playboy (NYC Angels #1)
  • NYC Angels: Heiress's Baby Scandal
  • Unmasking Dr. Serious (NYC Angels)
  • The Wallflower's Secret (NYC Angels)
  • NYC Angels: Flirting with Danger
  • Making the Surgeon Smile (NYC Angels, #7)
  • An Explosive Reunion (NYC Angels #8)