Start by marking “The Dusk Gate Chronicles Boxed Set, Books 1-4” as Want to Read:
The Dusk Gate Chronicles Boxed Set, Books 1-4

The Dusk Gate Chronicles Boxed Set, Books 1-4

(Dusk Gate Chronicles #1-4)

For the first time ever, the beloved series is available in a complete, boxed set edition for a special price. Discover The Dusk Gate Chronicles and fall in love with the adventure.

What would you sacrifice to find true love and save a kingdom?

Quinn Robbins never planned on sacrificing anything.

Her life was perfect - everything she thought a teenager's should be.

But all of
Published March 8th 2013 by Musefish Press

To ask other readers questions about The Dusk Gate Chronicles Boxed Set, Books 1-4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dusk Gate Chronicles Boxed Set, Books 1-4

Start your review of The Dusk Gate Chronicles Boxed Set, Books 1-4
Vicky
Jan 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
LOVED every minute of it. I've had book one in my kindle for a while and for some reason I had been avoiding it until a few days ago when I started reading it. Oh boy, I was hooked from page 1..so much that I bought, what was then, the complete series and book 2-4 did not disappoint. Thankfully the story continues, it seems the author decided to continue with the story with book 5.

"Where youre born, and who youre born to the choices your parents make as youre growing up those are things nobody
Vkcrochet
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful books! The suspense was wonderful.
Bobby R. Childree
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Great Read

This series was rather long, but it was well written and enjoyable. It was different in many ways from the usual fantasy novels, but I will leave those ways to you to figure out. If you enjoy fantasy, this series will definitely please you. Need I say more!
Patricia
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fairy tale physics

A lovely adventure, sweetly romantic without being cloying. A classic tale of good and evil mixed with youthful coming of age. A unique premise well thought out.

Amber
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed

I really enjoyed these books. Mystery and adventure. I liked how it kept me guessing until well into the books
Shauna Salley
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book series is my favorite. Its so full of heart and humor. You cant help but fall in love with the characters and where they live and wish they all were real. ...more
Merciella Heartstorm
May 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
A sweet and fluffy Christian, cisgendered heterosexual love story

It's a light read, the world is pretty, the concept is interesting but I felt a bit too heavy on the god metaphors. Some writers do this, and while I can deal if the story is good, sometimes it becomes enough to make me gag.

A tween book, imho. (view spoiler)
Allie
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed it

I really enjoyed it, though the last book/part started to get a bit redundant. Overall I really liked it and couldn't put it down.
The Book Whisperers
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult
Have you ever read a book so vivid it stayed with you long after you finished it? A book that crept into your dreaming mind and left you with full vivid dreams that you remembered even after you woke up? This book, or should I say books since it's the first four books in the series did exactly that! I was in a reading funk looking for something completely different to cleanse my reading palate and now I'm hooked on this world. This is sort of a combination of sci-fi, with it's alternate ...more
Marie
Jul 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Laurie Rankin
Feb 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Trite but a mostly easy read.

The concept is great, the plot is a bit slow, but the characters are easily warmed to. Overall they're not bad books. There are some rather annoying aspects that prevent me from giving this a higher rating.
1. The repetitive nature of the characters weaknesses/fears always being over explained. The needles for example! Honestly getting a needle is not that bad, but all characters in this book seem to have some aversion to them and they all act like babies every.
Valyria
Mar 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Story!!

When I picked up this series, I have to say it sat on my kindle for months before I finally turned to page 1. When the first word we hear the main character say is Crap, the story might be interesting.

Quinn is your typical teenager who needs to get to the bottom of why this interesting boy William Rose keeps disappearing at the same time and place every week.

A new world, a different reality, a different time frame.

I read an average of 300 books a year. I have reread this
Sandra Franco
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I got this collection from Bookbub and sat on it for a while before beginning to read as I had been away from fantasy books for a while. When I did start, it took me a while to get through the beginning of the book - until the dusk gate appears in the picture. After that I steamed through the books at any given opportunity. Breeana has created a wonderful world, with great, believable characters. The sense of family and caring that comes through across all the characters, the description of the ...more
Barbara
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: already-got-it
A Sweet Love Story and An Amazing Adventure

I really enjoyed these books, like, a lot! The story was fun, and unique and all the characters were well developed. You can't help but love them all, the good ones anyway. Obviously we aren't meant to love the villains. These books are clean, and while they don't talk about God specifically they do include a deity very similar and have very spiritual undertones which sometimes bothers me, but in this case helped me enjoy the story more. I know there
Amelia
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. It brings a feeling like you are in the book. The book is about a girl named Quinn. She follows a boy named William into another world. She loves this new world. Though this situation is bringing her a huge problem. Her mother does not know that she goes to this world, and she wants to know where she is going. Later, she is faced to choose which world to be in. It is a wonderful book for teens. No bad things at all. [book:The Dusk Gate Chronicles Boxed Set, Books ...more
Jo Bass
Mar 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Coming of age tetrology

The first four books of the Dusk series gives an account of two young people coming of age. It also shows growth in the facility of a writer. I found the first half of book one a bit stilted and contrived. But as the plot gained momentum, I began to truly enjoy the book. Although I was still bothered by some of the place names, events moved along briskly. Each book came to a satisfying ending and culminated in an excellent grand finale.

Terri
Mar 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved these books. You will fall in love with Quinn and the new family that she becomes part of on the other side of the gate. The books had everything, romance, humor, adventure and magic. I was so sad to get to the last book, felt like I was losing friends. You won't be disappointed with these books! I can't wait for the next one from this very talented author.
Lanie Price
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi-fantasy
I LOVED this series! I read all of them in about a weeks time. It's so easy to fall in love with the characters, the only thing I didn't like was sometimes I felt like the character development went a little deep with information that didn't really add to their development or the plot line but that's just my opinion. I really hope to see more of this series or a spin off series come out!
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great young read!

At 45, I was hooked on this saga of other worlds, traditions, treachery and love. What a great story of differences coming together and making it work. Thought Quinn was a little too tender at times, and yes I did the eye roll a few times. But she found her footing. A Queen she will be!
Aug 08, 2013 rated it liked it
Total teeny-bopper fluff. Exactly what I'm in the mood for right now. Teenage girl follows a boy into a whole other world one day. Turns out the boy lives a parallel life where he's a prince. And the Kingdom is in trouble. Cute story that makes me remember 1st loves. A super easy, cheap read. Just good fun, even though it's predictable.
Lisa
Dec 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This edition combines the first 4 books in this series into a single volume. I had been doing a re-read of the series in anticipation of the upcoming new book, Crossed Roses. I love these characters and this series and I find myself coming back to it at least once a year because I have not been ready to let go of them, so I am glad to hear that there is more coming!
Gail
Jan 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Certainly entertaining and enjoyable to read. I really like the Christian values interlaced through out this story. I find it refreshing to read about loyal family, love for children, love for each other , and an eagerness to do good- and all of this is wrapped up in an exciting love story.
Sharrid Lejeine
Feb 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Entertaining read

I bought this one because it was on special. Young teenage girl gets stuck in an alternate world of kings and castles. Reminds me of the old fractured fairy tales cartoons. It's an entertaining read although slightly predictable.
Diane
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-challenge
This book sucked me in right away, and I had a hard time putting it down until I had finished each part. I had to force myself not to start he next part or I would never get t bed.

Enchanting series so far, great characters, and fun premise for moving between worlds.
Andrea
Aug 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: completed
Loved this series read it in about three to four weeks. The plot kept me wondering what would happen next. That in my opinion is a good book something that keeps you wondering and immersed in the story
Andrea
Jul 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS SERIES. Just plain awesome. Holland and Haven both loved it and thought it was awesome too.
In book 4, the characters get married. There's a little good-natured joking about leaving them alone on their honeymoon, not much beyond that.
Kim Frakowski
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very good books if you like a bit of sci-fi with your romance. I'm getting the next one today!!
Chelon
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: all-time-favs, sci-fi, ya
Great series.
Lisa Nelson
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
These books are awesome! I'm currently reading them for the second time and I just can't put it down!!!
Claudia Sison
Apr 25, 2016

• Love and Other Train Wrecks
  • A Date with Darcy (Bookish Boyfriends, #1)
  • A Painted Goddess (A Fire Beneath the Skin, #3)
  • The Sweetest Spell
  • Wed By Proxy (Brides of Karadok #1)
  • The Boy Next Story (Bookish Boyfriends, #2)
  • Gilded Cage (Lilywhite Boys #2)
  • We Other
  • Traitor's Masque (Andari Chronicles, #1)
  • Paths of Malice (The Venatrix Chronicles, #3)
  • The Plus One
  • Wilde Like Me (Robin Wilde #1)
  • The Succubus (Castle Rehm, #1)
  • Wishful Thinking (How to Be the Best Damn Faery Godmother in the World or Die Trying, #1)
  • Shardless (Tempris Book 1)
  • King of Ruin (Lords of Sidhe #1)
  • A Beastly Kind of Earl (Longhope Abbey, #2)
  • A Wicked Kind of Husband (Longhope Abbey, #1)

Dusk Gate Chronicles (8 books)
  • Seeds of Discovery (Dusk Gate Chronicles, #1)
  • Roots of Insight (Dusk Gate Chronicles, #2)
  • Thorns of Decision (Dusk Gate Chronicles, #3)
  • Blooms of Consequence (Dusk Gate Chronicles, #4)
  • Canes of Divergence (Dusk Gate Chronicles #5)
  • Leaves of Revolution (Dusk Gate Chronicles, #6)
  • Blades of Accession (Dusk Gate Chronicles #7)
  • Sprigs of Inception (Dusk Gate Chronicles Book 8)