Start by marking “Blue Fire Heat” as Want to Read:
Blue Fire Heat

Blue Fire Heat

(The Blue Fire Saga)

Blue Fire Heat is an "Adults Only" companion piece to The Blue Fire Saga books. The Blue Fire Saga can best be described as "crossover" novels, meaning they are meant to be enjoyed by YA and Adult audiences alike. Some of my adult fans, however, have been after me to heat things up. This book is for them. It contains a series of sexual episodes featuring important characte ...more
Kindle Edition
Published July 21st 2012 by Scott Prussing Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Blue Fire Heat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blue Fire Heat

Lisa  Twilighter
Aug 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blue Fire Heat is full of HEAT! I thoroughly enjoyed each story. My favorites were Jenna's "Magical Connection" and Leesa and Rave's "Sweet Enchantment". The only thing I wished was that it was longer. 74 pages was just four play!!! Look forward to another edition of the Heat. :)
T.M. Smith
Oct 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short, Sexy and Steamy! I do love these novella's that cut out the middle man and get right down to business!

This is the adults only companion to the Breathless Saga series. Prussing has taken 5 of our favorite couplings and let them loose on the pages. The results are some oh so steamy stories with everything from soul mates to vampires (of course), our girl on girl pair, witches that are bound and my personal favorite.. Leesa and Rave in the "dream scene"!

Picture a bed suspended in mid air by
Carrie Marshall
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great addition for adults! Picks up where books lack!
Becky
Aug 25, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a book that the author wrote chapters of the main characters in more "intimate" ways. I appreciate and respect that he made a special book for 18 and older persona where the sexual conotation and language was more for adults. It had the same characters as in his Blue Fire Saga series, yet in the series, there might have been suggestiveness, but nothing graphic and explicit. That way any ages could read the series. I admire that in the author. For myself, being way over 18, I would have ...more
Jean Booth
Feb 02, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Having not read the earlier series, I felt a bit lost. That being said, the romance wasn't lacking in this compilation of  stories. Very exciting, touching and mushy, just like I like it. I think I'd have enjoyed it more if I was more invested in the characters and their background.
Yovana
Nov 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexy steamy stories! Love them especially Leesa and Rave ;) if you read the books you'll love these quickies ^_^
Karen Origer-Greco
Very riskay. Be prepared for some naughty trists. The story of Jenna was quiet surprising. Cali was too crazy for my taste. Very quick read and enjoyable.
Stacy
Aug 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was HOT! It was super steamy and I loved it. I wished that Leesa and Rave would really get physical. It was so romantic though. I wanted more.
Rhonda Bergamo
Jul 27, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wasn't sure what to expect when I downloaded this, but Scott definitely didn't disappoint. It is a great add-in for the Fire fans.
Ariana
Dec 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it kind of helps to get more insight to all the other characters! Where they stand and why they are the way they are!!;)
Sarah Wade
Aug 06, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i enjoyed this book as i love Scott's writing style but not one of my favourite's
Stephanie Parray
Yolanda
rated it it was ok
Jan 24, 2014
K.R.
Mar 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Suzan
Oct 29, 2013
Sarah Ross
Feb 27, 2014
Melissa Leeper
rated it did not like it
Mar 10, 2015
Rachel
Mar 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Scott Prussing was born in New Jersey, but was smart enough to move to beautiful San Diego as soon as he received his Master's degree in psychology from Yale University. He is the author of the critically acclaimed paranormal romance series the Blue Fire Saga (nine books), as well the post-apocalyptic fantasy Anomaly, the mystery/suspense novels Unturned Stones and Tangled Webs. Scott has also pub ...more

The Blue Fire Saga (9 books)
  • Breathless (The Blue Fire Saga, #1)
  • Deathless (The Blue Fire Saga, #2)
  • Helpless (The Blue Fire Saga, #3)
  • Fearless (The Blue Fire Saga, #4)
  • Heartless (The Blue Fire Saga, #5)
  • Restless (The Blue Fire Saga, #6)
  • Relentless (The Blue Fire Saga #7)
  • Timeless
  • Limitless (Blue Fire Saga #9)