Start by marking “The Prime Minister's Daughter” as Want to Read:
The Prime Minister's Daughter

The Prime Minister's Daughter

A young adult novel about Kevin Wells, a Texas high school student, who has a chance encounter with the daughter of the Prime Minister of Trinidad-Tobago, Kiran Shah, and thinks he is in love. He knows there is no hope for such a long distance relationship but can't shake the feeling that Kiran is his soul mate. Much to his surprise and delight, however, Kiran is jolted ba ...more
Published April 1st 2013 by Top Publications, Ltd. (first published September 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about The Prime Minister's Daughter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Prime Minister's Daughter

Tammy Downing
Oct 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
An interesting and engaging story about a young Texan teenager who meets the Prime Minister's daughter while they wait for his mother and her father to get out of surgery. The young lad soon saves the Prime Minister's life and his life takes a whirlwind turn. Lots of typos and editing errors in my edition.
Ally
Oct 26, 2013 rated it liked it
I won a copy from Goodreads First Reads.

Okay. Okay. Can I just say this one thing? The cover looks so wrong when you look at from the distance. I swear I thought she was... Yeah, let's not go there.

Other than the slight problem with the cover, The Prime Minister's Daughter is quite...let's just simply say, not for children. There's a lot of inappropriate material that will not be considered suitable by an adult. (Now I'm sounding like a walking, talking, movie trailer). Just know that when an e
Wanda
Jul 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
The twist and turns of this book made it easy to read and interesting to follow. I enjoyed the writing style and the development of the characters. It is great "escape" the real world for awhile and go to a world where one never know exactly what will happen. Thank you Mr. Manchee and good reads. I look forward to reading other books by this author.
Rachel Parrott
Dec 17, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads
“The Prime Minister’s Daughter” has good plot that kept me engaged despite the distracting dialogue that was awkwardly scripted. The level of dialogue seemed to remain the same from teenagers to diplomatic dialogue and the tone held steady from friendly banter to life changing decisions to life and death situations.

My copy came through Goodreads First Reads.
Staci Suhy
Dec 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
this book kept me interested until the last page.

**I received this book for free as part of a First-Reads promotion
Rachelle
Nov 03, 2013 rated it liked it
Good storyline, but not enough personalization to learn about the characters and follow along with their emotions and their story being told. Has potential to be a Great novel if tweaked a bit.
Tamiya Jackson
Oct 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Really enjoyed this book....a must read....I loved the flow...and how I could relate to the characters.....can't wait to read more from this author.
Roy Wano
Mar 13, 2013
William Manchee
Oct 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Alayna
Karen Campbell
Mike
Kim McHughes
Mar 12, 2013
William Manchee is an attorney by trade and practices consumer law in Dallas with his son Jim. Originally from southern California, he now lives in Plano, Texas.