Start by marking “Yellow Socks and Blood Spots” as Want to Read:
Yellow Socks and Blood Spots

Yellow Socks and Blood Spots

Two lines means pregnant, and pregnant is the very last thing seventeen-year-old Isabelle wants to be. She’s just beginning her senior year, she’s rekindling the respectable relationship she once had with her family and she’s finally fallen in love.

Her boyfriend, Jason, wants an abortion, while Isabelle wants to give her baby a chance at life, whether that means adoption
Published May 15th 2013 by Yellow Iris Press (first published February 6th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Yellow Socks and Blood Spots, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yellow Socks and Blood Spots

Start your review of Yellow Socks and Blood Spots
Lauren
Isabelle just found out she is pregnant. Her boyfriend, Jason seems to be so supportive(except he is pressuring her into his decision), her friends seem to be supportive and so do her family. Then when Isabelle makes her decision… her world comes crashing down around her.

I really enjoyed the main character Isabelle. She was a very smart, very realistic teenager character. Not without flaws, but a pretty good head on her shoulders, she was honest, caring and emotional. Her boyfriend, Jason, I
Rose
Apr 16, 2013 marked it as not-my-cup-of-tea
Not reading this one because I think the rather controversial issue of this book is being presented in an exploitative manner. I do usually appreciate books on tough subjects, but not when it's heavily loaded with propoganda or treated in an ill form.
Benjamin Gabbay
Jul 03, 2013
Becki
rated it did not like it
Apr 21, 2013