Start by marking “Ollie's Haven (Wolf Haven #2)” as Want to Read:
Ollie's Haven (Wolf Haven #2)

Ollie's Haven (Wolf Haven #2)

3.79  ·  Rating details ·  418 Ratings  ·  31 Reviews
[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, werewolves, HEA]

Published April 23rd 2013 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Ollie's Haven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ollie's Haven

V
Nov 09, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Ok no background story, Ollie is already pregnant and we didn't even see these guys together getting steamy at it.
This Author is getting really good at skipping parts and leave things in the air. Too much sex and not enough important info, I had enough.
Am I reading the next sequel? hell no!
Hc Lynn
While I LOVE the background stuff [how are they getting tracked? Is the answer given the FINAL answer:)]and most of the mate interaction, I am beginning to think this is the author's first foray into male pregnancy. I don't remember any of her other books covering this.

A lot it skipped over again. Ollie's pregnancy is the the same as Matty's. He's a lot smaller (a cause for concern). In this one we totally skip over the birth completely. As a matter of fact, the last chapter should have been an
multitaskingmomma
Readers and fans waiting for Ollie's Haven (Wolf Haven #2) by Stormy Glenn will never, ever regret this sequel.

The Blurb

Griffin Gates used to be a Senate Sentry. Now, he’s just a guy along for the ride as a group of people run for their lives and one of them is his mate. If he was an accepted part of the group, it might be different but his former status as a Sentry has kept him standing on the outside looking in—even with his mate.
Ollie Fremont wants nothing to do with Griffin. After spending y
Serena Yates
Apr 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
The second volume of this interesting new series continues the story of the band of persecuted omegas and their mates as they flee from the Loup Garou Senate sentries hunting them. This is the story of Griffin, one of those sentries, who is trying to redeem himself, and Ollie, his mate who carries a big secret.

Griffin may have been a Senate Sentry once, but he stopped being one the second he laid eyes on his mate, Ollie. Of course, only Griffin knows this at first, and everyone else still mistru
 ~♥ Elle ♥~
Apr 26, 2013 rated it liked it
I liked the first book better. Not a lot of action here compared to the first book. I felt that their journey and settlement to the new haven was the focus of the story and the romance between Ollie and Griffin took a backseat. The relationship between the MC's lacked emotional highlights so it felt lukewarm to me. Then, we get to the ending. It sort of just tapered off into a summary of what happened while they settled into their new home and of course, the requisite sex scene between the MC's. ...more
Maya
Apr 28, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars. I like the series but I am not happy that the sex/mpreg has happened prior to the start of each book. I feel like I am missing out.
Booklover95
Apr 25, 2013 rated it liked it
Gotta say that for this series it seems that it skips over the best parts.
In this story I relies that as a former sentry the others of the group might have a hard time trusting Griffin but they go a bit too far, to leave him on the side of the road after he stopped sentries finding them.
Gina
Sep 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.8 stars.

It was eventful, and the plot is interesting and purposeful, the MCs are likable especially Griffin. But I donno, I couldn't get into it.
Theresa
Jul 14, 2017 marked it as maybe
Bad reviews plus the first book was unimpressive.
Tina
Sep 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ollie and Griffin were first introduced in book one of the Wolf Haven series by Stormy Glenn, and you could see from that book that there was going to be a lot of angst against Griffin from both his mate and the rest of the group, so I was really looking forward to reading their story. This book did not disappoint, and I would recommend the series to any reader who adores a love story with a load of angst against one of the main characters.

It amazed me how despite what everyone felt about him, G
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
Notes:

If they don't trust Griffin, why are they still going to his property?

Why would he put stuff in Ollie's name if he had originally put it in a false name to hide it? It would just alert people to where they were.

Babies sleep great in cars. Some people use cars to get babies to sleep.

If Ollie's in good shape, he's not going to hurt the baby by running a mile as long as it's not a headlong rush and even then I'd be surprised.

I want to know if Griffin was gay before he met Ollie.

Why didn't
Candice
Nov 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
I feel like I missed a lot in the beginning, especially the "woods" scene. I would have liked to have been there when Ollie and Griffin confront each other.

I get Ollie's resistance, but I guess I wanted more of a reason. Maybe explain it more. Get more of a backstory. I don't know. I just needed something from him besides being a dick to Griffin.

Griffin busts his ass to take care of his mate, Ollie, and Ollie ignores him. He finally has enough and walks away.

Ollie let him. Hell. Everyone lets hi
Becky Condit
May 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Ms. Glenn is setting up a brave new world and I was honored to be a part of it. This is the second book in the series (I have not read the first yet, but I have requested it because I want to know how it all began). I can’t wait to find out how the members of Haven form their own pack. Whether the adage of safety in numbers is true, or if they’ll be betrayed from within by one of their own. It’s an exciting start so far, and I’m going to be following along.

Lucky's complete 4 1/2 sweet pea review
~SexyBookWorm~
Just as good as the first. Actually in some ways better. As far as clarification of certian plot points that werent clear in book one. Stormy added quite a few new characters in this installment so it seems this series will continue for awhile. I saw on her website that one of the new additions that had a very small role in here is getting his own book which is almost done being written it seems :-):-)
Virginia
I liked this second book in the series just a bit more than the first. Griffin and Ollie were easy to root for and I appreciated that there wasn't a lot of time being drug out in Ollie coming to terms with his feelings. I also enjoyed Griffin going possessive on Stefan :) The book cut off a bit in regard to Ollie's new powers but I really enjoyed this Stormy Glenn paranormal. Light, easy to read and fairly angst free.
Cee Brown
May 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Yes I knew the premise but who cared!!!
I was on board and from the moment Oliver entered book one I said, okay, we're gonna get his story.
Griffin wormed his way into my heart. Love him. Man enough to own his wrongfulness and man enough to want to protect his mate.
But Ms. Glenn, you are killing me with the kids names. And may I say, you caught me off guard with the second one. (Lips zipped, read the book to see what I mean).
Fadia Pierre
Apr 29, 2013 rated it it was ok
Still wondering if Rico gave the 15k credit card back. He gave Oliver the duffle but, no mention of the card. Another question would be why was Stephan taken in with so much trust? I mean his father was grooming him to take his place in the senate. With his animosity how come he was not scanned for devices like the others? Actually how was he able to find Griffin in the middle of mid America at a gas station? Too many questions left unanswered.
Christy
I did not enjoy this book as much as I did the first one in the series. Granted, I did like having another pregnant man because that's just fun, but there were way too many similarities in this story to Heir of the Wolf that Bit You. If the whole series is going to be so similar and predictable then I will be highly disappointed.
Luzia
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A little better as the first one. Griffin is definitly an alpha and a keeper. And i like it how he gives everting to Ollie and wasn't keeping a single thing for himself. The distrust of the group made me a little angry. You can't travel with a guy three weeks without to build a little trust. Anyway: it's a good book with my favorite genre. So i love it a lot!
Jess
Jan 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: shifter, mpreg
sweet - cute but missing a lot of detail. Huge events are glossed over and we are dropped back into the story much later and hear about the birth etc in hindsight.

Its light hearted and fun at times but lacks the detail that the first one
Angela
Jun 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shifters
This was such an upgrade from the first book. I adored both characters. It had a good story and side characters. Griffin had all the things I love about an alpha wolf, possessive and protective. I may read this again soon.
Katie
Apr 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
:) Love it! Cannot wait for the next book in this series (Bray 's). This just hit on so many of my happy points just like the first one did! Shifters, Mate Drama, Scary baddies, & my absolute fave MALE PREGNANCY! Highly recommend but read in series order or it won't make sense!
Nik
Miralinda
Jan 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Мне эта часть понравилась немного меньше первой. Хотелось больше герлев первой книги, чем Гг. Это явно говорит о том, что здесь герои менее интересны. Мне нравился Олли, но не на пятерку.
Manda
Oct 20, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: shifter-sex
better than book one. but feels undeveloped and dull
Jan 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wolf-haven
Great story, you get everything drama, love, mpreg, wolves, hot sexy men and a good story.
Isha
Mar 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Griffin was sent to capture Rico and his group. Lucky for them, Ollie was there and he just happened to be Griffin's mate. Griffin decides his mate is more important than his mission.
Lilladii
Jun 28, 2013 rated it liked it
3.34 ★★★☆
Lasha
No real development in Ollie and Griffin's relationship. That was disappointing.
Tina
Apr 25, 2013 rated it liked it
So far this series has not packed the normal punch a Stormy book usually offers.

While I love the concept, it feels rushed and lacks strong emotional scenes.

• Forged in Steele (Brac Village #8)
  • Ben (The Atherton Pack #2)
  • The Alpha King (Passion's Hero #1)
  • Expecting His Alpha's Child (Lone Wolf Pack #3)
  • A Shadow of Wings
  • Primal Instincts (Moonlight Breed #10)
  • Taking Revenge on His Mate (The Pregnant Mate, #7)
  • Bite Me  (sHarmony Shifters #1)
  • Prince Magnus and the Carpenter (Royal Mates, Love's Diamond #2)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up
More about Stormy Glenn...

Wolf Haven (3 books)
  • Heir Of The Wolf That Bit You (Wolf Haven #1)
  • Bray's Bounty (Wolf Haven #3)