Start by marking “RIP: Touch (#1)” as Want to Read:
RIP: Touch (#1)

RIP: Touch (#1)

Opening yourself up to a whole new world can leave you vulnerable -- but it's the only way to grow. That's what Rip Cooper has to do when he learns he can perceive ghosts with his five senses as if they were flesh and blood people, and he's just as solid to them -- in fact, the only solid thing to them. This young loner has to overcome his fears and kill dead people to pre ...more
ebook, 1, 49 pages
Published March 6th 2013 by Smashwords Edition (first published March 5th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about RIP, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about RIP

Shona Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom
Rip Cooper is 24, working as a photographer in a new town when he meets Serissa and his life changes. She comes to him in a dream and pushes him through his fear of the ghost he met as a child, past that, nudging his emotions until he’s ‘awakened’. Rip is one of the Seven. The Seven are able to hear, see, feel, touch and even taste ghosts, and now he can no longer hide and pretend that he isn’t seeing the ghosts. And they are starting to notice he can see them.

When the story starts we meet Rip a
Linda Hamonou
Oct 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Ripley is a ghost hunter or at least a ghost hunter to be.
It was a nice read even though a little bit short. It is the first installment of a series so I'm expecting to see a lot more in the next books. What bothers me a little bit was the lack of details about the life outside of the ghost hunt, especially in the case of the post office. I mean people would find it strange to have a guy "fighting" alone in broad daylight, I would have expected a bit more of commotion or something.
Kalli is als
Daniel Sherrier
Feb 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This e-book is now permanently FREE on Smashwords. I usually refrain from rating my own books, but I decided to make an exception in this case -- because "free" makes everything wonderful.

"Touch" is the first of four novelettes contained in RIP: Choices After Death, which is available in paperback and as an e-book. So if you liked this one, be sure to follow Rip, Serissa, and Kalli in Choices After Death!
Heather Kirchhoff
Dec 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this short story!I thought the storyline was good, and the pace fit it perfectly. I really enjoyed reading about ghosts and the twenty-four-year-old being one of the Seven. I thought that was interesting, so good job to the author.
Katie
Apr 24, 2013
Elizabeth Thomson
rated it did not like it
Jul 22, 2013
Feb 25, 2016
Joy Jensen
Jun 04, 2016
Goodreads Authors...: Special promotion 1 6 Apr 04, 2013 07:12PM
Beta Reader Group: Paranormal series seeking beta readers 3 19 Mar 26, 2013 09:06PM
Daniel Sherrier is a writer based in central Virginia. He is the author of the novel "The Flying Woman." A College of William & Mary graduate, he has worked for community newspapers, written a few plays that have been performed, and earned his black belt in Thai kickboxing. And there was that one time he jumped out of an airplane, which was memorable.