Start by marking “Something True (True Love, #3)” as Want to Read:
Something True (True Love, #3)

Something True

(True Love #3)

Will the love of her life distract True from reuniting with…the love of her life? Find out in the third book in Kieran Scott’s delightful series that blends ancient mythology with contemporary romance.

True Olympia is in the home stretch. After being banished to Earth without her powers as punishment for falling in love with a mortal, True was tasked with matching three cou
Published February 3rd 2015 by Simon Schuster Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Something True, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Something True

Deanna
Something True focused on True trying to match/pair up a third couple so she could win back the love of her life, Orion, and finally lift the banishment placed upon her (and her mother) and be able to go home. Something True is narrated by three people: True, Orion, and Darla.

The love triangle box was infuriating: no build-up; just stupid drama that could have been avoided if Darla wasn't being selfish (view spoiler)
A Leisure Moment
description

Albeit the shortest book in the trilogy, it packed a punch. Scott had a lot of story in this one, tied up loose ends, and left me still wanting more—more of True, more of Lake Carmody, and more true love. Sprinkled with Grecian myths and characters that have become familiar, the entire series is a whirlwind that deserves a spot on your shelves.

I'm a huge fan of this series and highly recommend it to those who love Greek mythology or just love love. To read the rest of the review, simply follow t
PickyReader
This book was just...Lacking in so many ways. The infuriating love triangle/box/geometric shape was just aggravating and full of stupid, little drama. The teenage drama was unnecessary. I did not find this book to be a satisfactory ending to the series. For one thing, this book was more a typical teenage romance, instead of the mythological comedy I found the other books to be. Rather, I found this one to be like a soap opera.

"OH NO! Artemis, my Arch Enemy, is here! Whatever shall I do?? I KNOW
Stefanie
So sad to see this series end. I enjoyed all three books so much that I would very well be ok with another three.

I loved the entire concept of mythology mixed with the modern world and how the traditional Gods and Goddess were portrayed. And I loved True. Even at times when I would honestly shake my head at her actions, she grew throughout the series. And I loved her family; I'm pretty sure I loved her mother that most.

I know I'll be re- reading this series as I loved them so much. And the ser
Monica Gearhart
Feb 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I tried to take longer to read this book, but I couldn't. I just didn't want the trilogy to end. I really like how we got to know more about some characters introduced in the first 2 books, and then how it was all brought together. I really hope Kieran Scott writes more books like this trilogy. I look forward to reading more by her.
Karla Feldstein
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great conclusion to the series! It was fantastic
Estelle
Jan 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Really satisfying ending to a funny, sweet series. I'm going to miss these guys!
Ashley McCullough
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun read

Enjoyed very much. Fun Trilogy. Had fun with the characters and seeing their journeys to true love. I love finding new books on Kindle.
Rena Del
Sep 11, 2017 rated it liked it
cute conclusion to the series
Jennifer Brown
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*sigh* The end of a good trilogy for young adults. I'm a fan of Greek Mythology so this was right up my alley. I enjoyed the romance, action and bonds of friendship in this one. Sad to see it end.
Michelle Wrona
This review can also be found on A Thousand Lives Lived, check it out for more!

Finales in a trilogy or series are always difficult to handle for me. THEY’RE SAD, OKAY? I’ve been anticipating Kieran Scott’s finale to her True Love trilogy since the start and I’ve totally been wanting to discover what will happen to True and if her relationship with Orion would be revived to what it once was. Thankfully, this was a great ending and I’m so glad that it ended the way it was. Now my collection is com
Moriah
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*This review will also appear on A Leisure Moment*

What I find so enthralling about this series is the different ways to love—old and new love, complicated and easy love. In Only Everything, True helped complete strangers fall in love. Next, in Complete Nothing, she helped mend a broken relationship. So in Something True I had high hopes for her last couple, plus with Artemis and Apollo threatening her life, the stakes were high. Some of the characters that had slowly become part of True’s life—s
Marsha
True gets more distracted than ever. Her Orion is now hooked up with another girl while True tries to get him back and reawaken his memory. However, Orion is now a human boy and the saintly air he had when he was merely Eros’s boyfriend is mercifully stripped away here. He’s got flaws, issues and is understandably perplexed by the women around him.

True wants Orion back but she’s forced by the terms of her contract to merge another couple. Orion wants her and is beginning to get glimpses of a tim
Wisty
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recently, I met some newborn baby ducklings. They were so cute and yellow and fuzzy and they peeped quietly and they just made me smile and tear up and my heart nearly burst.
(Perhaps my profile picture is indicative of how I feel about ducks.)

Similarly, that's how this book made me feel.

I feel like I've said this every time I've read a Kieran Scott/Kate Brian (at least 45 of them), but here I go again: this woman is brilliant. Her books make me happy. She is possibly my favorite author of all t
Seanean
Feb 10, 2015 rated it liked it

It's time.

True only has one more couple to match up and she'll be free to return to Mount Olympus and become Eros again.

She'll also be able to have Orion back with her and his memory will be restored.

Of course, the last person to match is actually dating Orion right now, so she'll have to break them up first.

Additionally, Orion's last lover (and her brother) have been sent down to Earth and are now looking for both of them.

They want Orion back and they wa
Cyana Scriptora
Aug 10, 2015 rated it liked it
Just a cute series overall. I liked the greek myth aspect of this book. I find it very interesting that Ares became the loving father figure in this book. But in the sentinel (armentrout) he is a vengeful jerk.

I did not like Darla. Girl had some major issues. I can't believe how long it took her to realize that her best friend Veronica wasn't a friend at all.

The ending was pretty decent too.
Lauren R.
What a cute finish to the series! It couldn't have ended any better. I really liked the setup of this one, where the three POVs weren't the same as the previous two books (couple + True). Finally got some interaction between True and Orion too. Overall I'd definitely recommend this trilogy!
Lucía Cafeína
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ay.
Me da mucha pena terminar sagas; he disfrutado mucho de este libro, incluso he pasado una mala noche por haberme acostado sin haberlo terminado, y aunque el final me habría gustado que se hubiese extendido algo más, me ha encantado.
LeAnn Okinaka
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in one of my favorite series, True Love. The first 2 books, Only Everything and Complete Nothing, are 4 stars as well in my opinion. This is a great series for romance lovers out there who also like Greek mythology.
Ramnik
Jul 22, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy-books
I had no idea this was a trilogy!!
But this could be a great standalone too, so if someone reads this without reading the other two books, it's alright cause Something True is written in the point of view of 4 characters which helps readers to NOT get confused to what's going on:)
Justine
Jan 22, 2017 rated it liked it
(view spoiler)
Uswa Tayyab
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
hahahahahahahahahah this was hilarious
Lydia Gan
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
AN AWESOOOOOOME final to this romantic series by one of my fav authors.P.S. I finished reading it on VALENTINES DAY!
Gretchen Paulson
Dec 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great end to the series I even liked it more than the other 2.
Gisbelle
A nice conclusion. Though I prefer the first 2 books, this one was almost just as good. (Review to be added)
Bridget
Jun 12, 2016 rated it liked it
3.8
Fran
Jan 10, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute but very predictable. The ending was very abrupt and not the most epic at all.
Marina
Nice ending to the the trilogy.
Kirstyn-maree
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The amazing conclusion to the 'True Love' trilogy. I found this story highly addictive.
Emily
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Apr 27, 2015 10:24AM

• Summer of Yesterday
  • Snow White and the Seven Robots: A Graphic Novel
  • Flirting with Disaster (Stupid Cupid, #2)
  • Maid of Wonder (Maids of Honor, #3)
  • Ninja-Rella: A Graphic Novel
  • Phoebe and Her Unicorn in Unicorn Theater (Phoebe and Her Unicorn, #8)
  • The Princess in Black and the Science Fair Scare (The Princess in Black #6)
  • The Golden Lion (Cleopatra in Space, #4)
  • Foretell (Wanderlove, #2)
  • Demon Derby
  • In the Balance (I Bring the Fire, #3.5)
  • How to Win at High School
  • Once Upon a Kiss
  • I Dream of Genies (Bottled Magic, #1)
  • Be Mine: Today? (Holiday Romantic Comedies Book 2)
  • Make it Last (Bowler University, #3)
  • Forever in Love (City Love, #3)
Kieran Scott is an author of young adult fiction including the upcoming TRUE LOVE TRILOGY (May 2014) and the HE'S SO/SHE'S SO TRILOGY, which includes SHE'S SO DEAD TO US, HE'S SO NOT WORTH IT and THIS IS SO NOT HAPPENING. Her other books include the Non-Blonde Cheelerader trilogy, Geek Magnet and Jingle Boy. She also writes Alloy Entertainment books under the pseudonym Kate Brian, including the SH ...more

True Love (3 books)
  • Only Everything (True Love, #1)
  • Complete Nothing (True Love, #2)