Start by marking “My Wicked Devil (Club Wicked, #3)” as Want to Read:
My Wicked Devil (Club Wicked, #3)

My Wicked Devil

(Club Wicked #3)

After a motorcycle accident left her with a fractured pelvis, former dare devil and actress Kira Harmony cannot have sex without pain. Unwilling to give up on her dreams of someday having a normal love life, she has come to Club Wicked to find a Dom. And not just any Dom. Kira is looking for the best sadist she can find, a Master who can help her learn how to turn her pain ...more
Published May 21st 2013 by Loose Id, LLC

To ask other readers questions about My Wicked Devil, please sign up.
Jeannie Lopez I read them out of order ad it was fine, you just wonder who's who.. They are like HOT HOT sex scenes...

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Get a towel for clean up in aisle four! Good lord almighty. I leaked all over my chair when reading the hot scenes from the middle to last half of this book. Ms. Mayburn is turning up the BDSM heat and playing to all my favourite kinks. For this, I am rating it a four star.

In the third of this series, the BDSM is focused on a sadist and a SAM (smart ass masochist). Kira Harmony is a daredevil who dared one too many times. Recovering from a horrific motorcycle accident, she's looking to take bac
Kat Desi
Jun 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm
Kira Harmony used to be an actress who does her own stunts; a daredevil by nature. After a terrible accident, her pelvis wasn't the same as it once had been and every time she had sex, she was in pain. She tried to be with women but it just wasn't the same. She wanted a man she could have a family with someday and if she couldn't have sex without pain, then she would just have to find a way for her pain to be converted to pleasure.

After tons of research, she decided she needed a sadistic Dom who
 Rosebud
In this the third installment of the "Club Wicked" series Kira Harmony has come to the club to find a sadist who can help her. She had been involved in a stunt gone wrong on a motorcycle and sustained injuries that make it impossible for her to enjoy traditional sex anymore. It is her hope that BDSM will make it possible to be intimate again without experiencing the debilitating pain she lives with day to day.

Lord Bryan Sutherland, cameoed the previous book in this series, is the master sadist o
Smut Junkie
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Lord Bryan....oh my. And add the spicy Kira to the mix and you have another fantastic book in the Club Wicked series!
I didn't really like Lord Bryan all that much in my previous encounter, but gosh darn is Ann Mayburn can't weave a tale that turned him into a character that I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know.
I have to be honest that the stories that have a heavier S/M tone often intimidate me a bit, as I'm never sure if I'll be able to handle it. But thanks to some amazing authors, I no longer
Becca
Jul 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
As always, Ann Mayburn has delivered a well written book, with solid character development, a strong plot, and more than a few very hot BDSM scenes. It was a BDSM fantasy, complete with an English Lord who is handsome, wealthy, and an experienced dominant to boot. I love the scenes at Club Wicked, that must be quite the set up they have - another lovely fantasy touch.

Beyond the fun, fantasy bits are some realistic character actions and reactions based on enough back story for each to make thing
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
May 14, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: review, genre-bdsm
I liked it - Bryan in particular was as dashing a hero as you could want - while still being human and making mistakes. I had a very hard time with Kira - I just didn't like her much. At first I felt sorry for her but then that went away and I felt quite irritated at her. Adrenalin junkie is right - and I struggled finding peace with her and her actions. She continually refuses to recognize she has a problem and that just grated I guess.

As always the sex and BDSM is very hot - in this one it's a
Krista ~Fhatal Attrhaction~
So far this book is my favorite out of the series!!
Paige  Bookdragon
Jun 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Miss Mayburn sure knows how to turn a "questionable" hero into a lovable one.
zoegrl
Oct 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Keira & Bryan

Lord Bryan had a bad sub who tricked him into letting her film their scene, then turned around & sold it to the tabloids of London. He was shamed & driven out of town by his family because of it. He f
Qound Club Wicked after driving around the States on his Harley for a while.

Kira is an actress, stuntman who was in a bad accident & was injured badly. Her pelvic bone was broken so badly that she's always in pain when having sex. She learned that it may be possible to
Maria
Apr 15, 2018 rated it liked it
2.5/3 all’inizio sinceramente lei mi piaceva molto poi con l’avanzare della storia ha cominciato a darmi sui nervi, si alternano scene molto belle, a scene che viene voglia di saltare per noia e frustrazione. Anche il finale sinceramente non mi ha entusiasmato, la riconciliazione nemmeno.. dovrebbe andare più verso le 2 stelle ma per quei rari momenti di bdsm arriviamo a 3
Nomims
May 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
I skipped a lot honestly because i wasn't into it. But rest assured, not much sadism (i really don't like it). I just found the h annoying.
Jen (That's What I'm Talking About)
My Rating: 4 stars: Enjoyed - strongly recommend (A-)
Review originally posted at That's What I'm Talking About

Kira, former Hollywood actress and friend of Master Hawk, is a new member at Club Wicked. Injured performing a motorcycle stunt on a movie shoot, she cannot have intercourse without experiencing a lot of pain. Now a size 16 and uncertain of her own appeal and sensuality, Kira hopes that she can find a Master who will help teach her how to derive pleasure from pain.

Lord Bryan is THE Mast
Nicole
Oh my goodness. I never expected this book to be about Bryan. I was introduced to him in Wicked Nanny and he was creepy and a douche bag. Sort of the villian of the book? I never expected him to get a book. Ironically Wicked Devil was the reason I wanted ro tey this series. Hearing about Kira being a stunts woman is really cool and with her pelvis injury, I wanted to see how this would affect the dynamic of her relationship. Asd into the mix BDSM and we have complications for sure.

I think that t
Emmaleigh Wurzbacher
May 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, loved, mf
I'm subtracting a star from this book for two reasons. One, I think Kira started out as a very strong female character. I identified with her because I remember having a lot of the same emotions when I first found the world of BDSM. Towards the end though I feel she went from being strong to being reckless and obstinate. I absolutely love Bryan and I honestly felt at the end that he was too good for her. Not only does she not really apologize for the way she acted, I felt she unfairly blames Bry ...more
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Shadow‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Review copy provided for an honest review

4.5 STARS

Ann Mayburn’s My Wicked Devil is one of those books that grabs you from the first page, and doesn’t let go of you until the final word. It is well written, contains a really yummy Dom, and is hot enough to steam the screen of your e-reader.

I liked the heroine, Kira Harmony, although at times I wanted to slap her. She is bold, smart, and willing to give as much as she gets. A true adrenaline j
Illustrious Illusions
Jun 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, 2013, romance, series
My Wicked Devil is the third book in the Club Wicked Series. If you haven't read the first two books, no worries. I haven't either and loved My Wicked Devil. But be prepared, I am giving you fair warning that you will want to go out and buy the first two (links below) right away just to catch up on what you missed!

Now a little about Kira and Bryan. I don't do many 'book boyfriends'. Most people who ask me, I can only come up with one and he's been in my head for many years. But, Lord Bryan is
Delphina
May 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I love this series. Yes, it takes place in Club Wicked and has a whole lot of intense adult fun, but really the stories are sweet romances. I know. It sound weird to hear of a sadist sweet romance, but it really was. Kira is a young daredevil who took one too many chances and paid a huge price. Broken in spirit and body, she decides to take charge. While she did a lot of things that I never would, I always kind of liked her and was cheering her on. Not the case for Bryan. I will admit it. I hate ...more
The Smutty Kitty
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
As posted on The Smutty Kitty reviewed by KittyKelly

4.5 out of 5 Licks

I really liked this book. First of all it was crazy super hot. So much BDSM action going on I didn't know where to look! I mean I know I was reading but you know what I mean. I was like wow there is some kinky stuff happening in this book!!! I recently was able to witness kinky BDSM action in real life and I love it even more in my books now. It was very easy for me to picture every little thing Bryan does to Kira. Each of the
Marcia
Jun 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
My Wicked Devil, Ann Mayburn

Daredevil Kira is unable to close the deal with men after an accident shattered her pelvis. She has dated women after painful attempts with the opposite sex. Utilizing research and friends who are in the lifestyle she turns to bdsm, hoping a machoist will teach her how to turn pain into pleasure. She meets Bryan, who is more than qualified, although having Bryan as a master is going from the deck to the deep end of the pool. He thrives on control, needs it and daredev
Kym
Jul 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
I found it hard to rate this one.

I am really on the fence because i loved it but there was so many things about it that i didn't like. Most were small things but still something that impacted my feelings.

I enjoyed the funny little things that Kira did. It was kind of refreshing to have that humor and not just total seriousness and submission.
Bryan was a very possessive and dominating. He twisted his boxers into a bunch over all her "adrenaline junky" antics. At first i didn't see them being c
Maxie
Jul 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing

MyWicked Devil Ann Mayburn

OMG there are a few great erotica authors with the flair for realism and fantasy that can drive a reader off their rocker and flying to the freezer for something frozen to ease the flame of seduction.

I love the setting which is Washington, DC and the connection I felt for the characters, emotions, carnal explosion of the big and powerful who grace the streets of this powerful sometimes well-respected city.

Will Kira and Lord Bryan hit the high note of harmony and make i
Lynde Shaw
Aug 17, 2014 rated it liked it
I really wanted to give this book 5 stars. The premise was original and interesting and Lord Bryan intrigued me from My Wicked Nanny. I loved Bryan and after reading this story I would be begging him to spank me and I'm not even a masochist. I did not, however, like Kira at all. I get the whole adrenaline junkie thing, but her attitude and the entire car chase scene and her complete disregard for the use of her safe word, just pissed me off. I thought she was a disrespectful and bratty sub and c ...more
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
My Lord Bryan is a verra hawt smexxy dom that is pierced in alllll the right places...and those that follow my reviews knows how much I luvs pierced and/or tatted bad boys! ;)

This is part of the Club Wicked series, and as much as I thought Lord Bryan was a douche in the other books, WOWZA do we get a big turn around in this one!! I luv Ann's books & this is one of my fav series from her so far!! Highly recommend!!!

Some fav scenes/quotes:

"Bryan was some kind of pussy whisper."

Bryan made an im
Spynonu
Dec 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.

I enjoyed the sex in this book and it is the main reason I am giving this book 4 stars on the board instead of three. Bryan was totally hot and I so wanted him to spank me! Kira, on the other hand, was pretty annoying and selfish. I was confused as to why Bryan was so attracted to her. I understand having a wild and adventurous side but when she endangered a bunch of people with her antics and claimed she had everything under control - I pretty lost any small sympathy I may have had f
Larry Southwick

Ann Mayburn, My Wicked Devil...a nice bdsm romance. Part of the Wicked
series. While this bdsm club is not as "perfect" as Avery Gale's PrairieWinds, it is
not far behind. I certainly enjoyed the twist on the standard
story...stuntwoman was terribly injured, and cannot have intercourse
without agony. She seeks out a sadist to help her learn how to crave
pain and pleasure, into a semblance of normalcy. So far, so good. But
then we get into the chest-beating angst. He has issues, she has
issues...
Oceans
Another beautiful story from Ms. Mayburn. Lord Bryan and Mira, an adrenalin junkie. They click together from the beginning. Hi is a not a hard-core sadist but a very controlling Dom. I like the scenes and even though they didn't have real sex long time but when they finally do it's worth it. The characters are fun and easy-going, not complicated or too deep.
(view spoiler)
Linda
Mar 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I always love and love Club Wicked series even more. Ann Mayburn creates great stories for each character. I could not wait to read about Bryan. Bryan Bryan is so arrogant that I could wait to read about his story. He instinct fall in love with his training submissive, Kira. Kira is very bold and funny that she was perfect for Bryan. They both fall each other from the starts. They have some hot steamy sex scene that it will make anyone blush when they read the steamy scenes. Must Read!!!!!!
Nicole
3.5 to 4 Stars

The writing and sex scenes are as always, amazing, but I have a problem with Kira. I understand she's a daredevil but you have to have a limit and draw the line somewhere. By the end of the book I was fed up. especially the ending. You can't risk people lives just because you want to do whatever the hell you want to do. That's selfish and that's just how Kira came off to me. I love Lord Bryan to bits but he couldn't fill place where a heroine is suppose to.
Mainely Stories
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very beautiful love story.

Kira is an actress who suffered a terrible accident while doing her own stunts. Her pelvic injuries make sex, vanilla inimacies, very painful; virtually impossible. Her close friend Jesse suggests that his friend Lord Byron, a sadist at the premier east coast BDSM club Wicked, could perhaps help. The sizzling attraction between them creates an extremely erotic setting for this love story.
Goodreads Librari...: My Wicked Devil (Club Wicked, #3) by Ann Mayburn 4 14 Jul 13, 2018 07:48AM
  • Safeword Rainbow (Safeword, #1)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Levi's Ultimatum
  • Back in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #9)
  • Re/Bound (Doms of the FBI #1)
  • FrankenDom
  • In His Cuffs (Mastered, #4)
  • The Dom with the Perfect Brats (Badass Brats, #2)
  • Moving On (Bondage Ranch, #3)
  • Offside (The Dartmouth Cobras, #4)
  • Take Me, Break Me (Pierced Hearts, #1)
  • Wait For Me (For Me #1)
  • Disciplined by the Dom (Club Volare, #3)
  • Mercy (Judgment, #2)
  • Sanctum (Masters and Mercenaries, #4.5)
Ann is Queen of the Castle to her wonderful husband and three sons in the mountains of West Virginia. In her past lives she's been an Import Broker, a Communications Specialist, a US Navy Civilian Contractor, a Bartender/Waitress, and an actor at the Michigan Renaissance Festival. She also spent a summer touring with the Grateful Dead(though she will deny to her children that it ever happened).

Fro

Club Wicked (4 books)
  • My Wicked Valentine (Club Wicked, #1)
  • My Wicked Nanny (Club Wicked, #2)
  • My Wicked Masters (Club Wicked #4)