Start by marking “The Vampire Coalition: The Complete Boxed Set (The Vampire Coalition, #1-5)” as Want to Read:
The Vampire Coalition: The Complete Boxed Set (The Vampire Coalition, #1-5)

The Vampire Coalition: The Complete Boxed Set

(The Vampire Coalition #1-5)

This complete boxed set of The Vampire Coalition includes:

Ethan's Mate: Ethan Hale is a vampire with a mission. Together with his three brothers and a few other unmated members, he fights with The Vampire Coalition to protect humans from fallen vampires. His life is fairly simple. If he has a problem...he solves it. If it's an evil problem...he kills it. But his
uncomplicat
Published February 27th 2013 by J. S. Scott Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Vampire Coalition, please sign up.
Tatnay All the stories are really short, about 7 chapters each. So if you think you’re missing something, don’t worry, your not. It’s like a bundle of…moreAll the stories are really short, about 7 chapters each. So if you think you’re missing something, don’t worry, your not. It’s like a bundle of novellas. Hope this helps!(less)

Theresa
Jan 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
i can 100% say this is not my normal kind of story. What got me interested was its by my fav author. Then my daughter asked me if i read it and i was like no. She says u should, so i grabed a free copy of Ethans mate and i had to read them all. Mrs Jan once again had me hook line and sinker. I loved it just as i do all books by her. Jan is a fabulous author and to me her writing is like a drug u want more of. lol,

thesestories r fantastic, so if u havent grabed ur copy yet please do. U will be sh
Tami
Mar 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a great bundle of sexy vampires. The stories move quickly and are just wonderfully romantic and fun. I am not sure who my favorite is but Rory has a soft spot in my heart. I loved this series and I love J.S. Scott's books!
Bree
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG First time reading this Author was blown away! looking forward to more!
Read the entire series in one day, couldn't put them down! Liam's and Daric's mate were my favorite!
Emily Rose
Sep 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Amazing compilation of short stories that are exciting, romantic, and refreshingly original. I gave individual reviews for each story, so some of this review may be repetitive, but I also wanted to comment on the boxed set as a whole. Buying them all put together is definitely the way to go because you then have the option of splitting them up when time is limited, or settling in and making them all into one full length novel. I hadn't previously heard of this author, but I enjoyed these stories ...more
Joanne Mountford
Feb 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing

WOW!! Paranormal lust. I am in love with the Hale brothers, each one just as hot as the next. Ethan is one of my favourites since it was my first read, it was him who got me addicted to these reads. I have to say once I was introduced to Daric, I was like Ethan who hehe!! What? He is the king of all vampires, I have a thing for men in power and these vampires have power in spades. Liam and Rory are Ethan's twin brothers with Nathan as the eldest brother, he has kept is brothers together since th
Michele
I would have given this book a five star rating, but anything that grabs your interest and cuts it short, can only earn four stars. Love the characters, wish I had more of them without jumping to a new book. I think the storyline basis was great, enough that if put to full novels they could have been almost as successful as Kresley Cole or Gena Showalter to name a couple authors of the same genre.

There is a storyline, however there is hardly anything to it to mention. Each installment is a littl
Peni
Aug 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have never really gotten into Vampire stories. This is the exception. If I knew that Vampires were like this, I would read them all the time. Unfortunately not all storytellers are as inovative as Ms. Scott. Although the stories are very explicit and I recommend them as adult only, it wasn't so far over the top to classify them as erotica. I just really enjoyed the series and know I will come back to visit this series again.

Note there is one more 'preview' book not included in this collection
Cheryl Drake johnson
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was an exceptional box set Where vampire brothers have spent over 300 years waiting for their true mates and in each story they do meet and find their mates it just happens that in one case it is because they have met during another brothers meeting his future mate. These stories are very hot eroticism and not recommended for under 18years. The story lines were really great. Definitely buy the box set because you will get all the brothers stories as well as the King's story. Very intriguing ...more
Alice
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Really Enjoy This Boxed Set - The Vampire Coalition

Really Enjoy This Boxed Set - The Vampire Coalition

Could not put these stories down! There is not only romance but lots of drama and excitement! Thoroughly enjoyed and love these stories!!!!! I wished there were more of these books in this set.
Christine Brand
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful short collection

Wonderful short collection

I have not ever really read vampire or the such. I found this collection of short different stories fun and great reads
Teri
Mar 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Nice to be able to read all the books in order and as a bundle.

kept my interest wanting to know who would be next to find their mate, if they would. enjoyed reading how they actually did.
Ronda Bearden
Mar 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a great collection of action pack reads that put a twist on the vampire myth. Each story has it own special twist. Great fast fun light reads!
Aղցela W.
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
very good series I did individual reviews for each stories
Danielle
Mar 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

if your a vamp romance, this is definitely what you'll want to read!
I'm a huge fan of J.S Scott!
Southern
Jul 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
All the books together totally get a 5 star from me!! I would sit and read them all over again...actually there is no would..I think I just might ;)
Mary Anderson
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Excellent

the stories were very compelling and enjoyed them greatly! I will look forward to reading more of them. thank you
Monique
Oct 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ethan's Mate by J.S. Scott
A very fast paced Vampire erotica short story that has you pinned to your seat in anticipation of what comes next.A very good short story.
Rory's Mate
Callie never thought in her wildest dreams that she would end up with someone as handsome and wonderful as Rory but to her surprise that's exactly what happens when she becomes Rory's mate. Another sizzling addition to the vampire coalition series.
Nathan's Mate
The love story of Nathan and Sasha is sweet and hotter than ho
Darlene
Jul 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Adults over 18
This story is about three brothers who are vampires and and they are the good guys . They are out fighting the bad vampires the ones that have turned . They are called the "Fallen" . The fallen prey on anything included an especially humans- an the mates the vampires. Fallen find the mates right before the vampires can find there soul mates ( there other half),
First you have Ethan who finds his mate - then Rory, followed by Nathan who's mate end's up being a mage , and the last one to be mated
Kristina
May 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: steamy-books
I really like this book series. I don't really care for vampire romances, but this storyplot was very interesting. Their shorter than the Twilight books, but I don't care. I've never read that series and nor will I ever read Twilight.
Romance Bookaholic
Nov 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This series is hot! The male characters are strong & alpha male. The females are sweet, strong & intelligent just like I want to be.
The world building is interesting & unique. These vampire save,love,cherish & fall in love with the heroine. I love this series!
Eva
Aug 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Excellent short stories -- fast read and very erotic. Love me some vampires LOL!!
Lee-anna Dunk
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This series is the best vampire series I have read to date , holy hell is this a hot read 10/10 all the way .
Claire Simmonds
Dec 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
another collection of seriously hot books from js scott add vampires an im in heaven lol enjoyed these will def be reading more from this author
Wanda Figueroa-rosado
Aug 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love the way the author shed a different light on vampires. This book was funny, interesting, and a great read. Looking forward to reading more books from this author.
Bernadette Humphreville
Feb 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED IT!!!! I loved all of the characters. I loved the fact that all of the brothers were good guys. AWESOME!!!!!!
Elizabeth Swain
Aug 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved these stories of Brothers and a Prince... the protection that they felt with their mates, had me hot and panting for more.
Angela Goudeau
Apr 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I don't normally write reviews but I loved these books.
Liz Green
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Each book had a good plot but should be adult reading-very graphic sex scenes
Lisa Atkinson
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
enjoyed each book good read x
Rebecca Ramsey
Apr 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Wellworth buying box set!!.....GREAT weekend read!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Healer's Heart
  • Eternity - Bundle 4 (Vampire Assassin League)
  • Alpha Ever After (Midnight Liaisons, #5)
  • The Vampire Wardens and Werewolf Society 5 Story Box Set
  • Demonica Underworld Bundle: 3 Stories by Larissa Ione
  • Possessed By Desire (Firebrand, #3)
  • Mortal Bite (Golden Vampires of Tuscany, #2)
  • Micah's Calling (All The King's Men, #3)
  • Thomas's Choice (Scanguards Vampires, #8)
  • La Luxure: Discover Your Blood Lust (Human Vampire #1)
  • Flower (Awakened by the Vampire Prince, #2)
  • The Third Kiss: Dorian's Dream
  • Out of Light into Darkness (Darkness and Light, #1)
  • The Mistress and the Hellhound (Mistress of the City, #4)
  • Blood Slave (Vampire Wars #1)
  • Claimed by the Alphas: Part Four
J.S. Scott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of erotic romance. She's an avid reader of all types of books and literature. Writing what she loves to read, J.S. Scott writes both contemporary erotic romance stories and paranormal romance erotics. They almost always feature an Alpha Male and have a happily ever after because she just can't seem to write them any other way!

Please v

The Vampire Coalition (6 books)
  • Ethan's Mate (The Vampire Coalition, #1)
  • Rory's Mate (The Vampire Coalition, #2)
  • Nathan's Mate (The Vampire Coalition, #3)
  • Liam's Mate (The Vampire Coalition, #4)
  • Daric's Mate (The Vampire Coalition, #5)
“All my life, all I’ve ever wanted was someone who wanted me.” 15 likes