Start by marking “Roy G. Biv is Mad at Me Because I Love Pink” as Want to Read:
Roy G. Biv is Mad at Me Because I Love Pink

Roy G. Biv is Mad at Me Because I Love Pink

Roy G. Biv is Mad at Me Because I LOVE PINK! is a delightful story of friendship and discovery that will spark the imagination of young girls and boys everywhere. The story is of a girl named Genevieve, whom like most girls her age live in a Pink World. After a rain shower, Genevieve was splashing around in the puddles, this is when she meets Roy G. Biv and he is Mad at he ...more
Published April 28th 2013 by Morgan James Publishing (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Roy G. Biv is Mad at Me Because I Love Pink, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roy G. Biv is Mad at Me Because I Love Pink

Start your review of Roy G. Biv is Mad at Me Because I Love Pink
Penny Minding Mom
Mar 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Each night I have my daughter pick out her clothes for the next day. The conversation usually goes something like this…

“Okay, what would you like to wear tomorrow at school?”
“I don’t know Mom, maybe something pink?”

My daughter loves pink. Light pink, dark pink and any pink in between. There are so many other colours to choose from, but she has her heart set on pink.

“ROY G. BIV is Mad At Me Because I Love Pink” is the story of a little girl named Genevieve who adores the colour pink. When Genevie
Charles
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An effective science lesson wrapped within a simple adventure

Genevieve is a girl with an obsession over the color pink, everything she has and wears is pink. This angers Roy G Biv, the name is an acronym of the colors of the spectrum from red through violet. By demonstrating each of the colors, Roy shows Genevieve how much more color there is in the world beyond pink, even pointing out that pink is a combination of red and white. While she comes away from the lesson with a new appreciation for
Gayle Pace
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This story is about a little girl, Genevieve who loves pink. But there are so many other colors. It is a learning lesson and fun on top of it. A great way for the young ones to learn their colors. Roy G. Biv stands for the colors:

R stands for RED

O stands for ORANGE

Y stands for YELLOW

G. stands for GREEN

B stands for BLUE

I stands for INDIGO

V stands for VIOLET

Roy G. Biv gets angry at Genevieve for obsessing over the color pink. The story tells the lesson, not only about colors but really looking at
Mrs Mommy Booknerd http://mrsmommybooknerd.blogspot.com
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this book! What a great way to teach the colors of the rainbow: ROY G BIV. This book is going to be an amazing addition to my classroom and help teach the children not only the order of the colors in the rainbow, but also the mix of colors to create other colors. I just love everything about this book...the story, the way it rhymes, and beautiful illustrations! 5 colorful stars!!!
Jennifer Lara
Dec 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ROY G BIV is made at me because I love pink! is a story about Genevieve who loves pink and one day after it rains, she meets a rainbow who introduces her to the colors of the rainbow. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet are remembered by the acronym of ROY G BIV. It is a story about the primary and secondary colors which make up all the colors of our life. Beautifully written and illustrated. Highly recommended!
Amy H
Dec 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I got this book sent to me by the publisher in exchange for an honest review...

This was a great book for a little girl. It explains the colors of the rainbow and how even if you have a favorite color you should give the others a try.

It was great to see how each color of the rainbow had a great explanation and great pictures to go with. it also showed how to negotiate with someone about keeping your opinion!.

this will be a great read when my daughter gets bigger to read to her at night.
Sandra Stiles
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It teaches the reader the colors of the rainbow. It tells them about the emotions associated with them. There is so much to learn and such wonderful pictures.
I received a copy to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed here are my own.
Stacie
Dec 28, 2015 rated it liked it
Genevieve loves pink! Roy G. Biv teaches her the other colors and what those colors represents so she can enjoy all the colors. Fun and informative!
Ula