Start by marking “Catching Stardust” as Want to Read:
Catching Stardust

Catching Stardust

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  33 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Maia’s been banished to Earth from her place among the stars as the eldest sister of Pleiades... and all because Orion won’t stop chasing her around the universe. Now Maia has to find her way back to the stars with only the help of hunky astronautics scientist Zander while staying hidden from Orion.

Zander never expected the discovery of his lifetime to fall into his lap,
Published March 1st 2013 (first published February 26th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Catching Stardust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Catching Stardust

really liked it 4.00  ·

Traci Douglass
Mar 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
CATCHING STARDUST, by author Heather Thurmeier, is a delightful story of cosmic proportions! The fast-paced plot follows one of the Pleiades sisters whose been banished to Earth for reasons unknown. She meets a hunky scientist soon after waking up in Central Park and their immediate connection develops into a red-hot affair. But can the lovers from different worlds ever truly be together?

Add into the mix the scientist’s nosy best friend, an otherworldly suitor who’s hell-bent on courting the he
Brandy Dorsch
May 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
I am a huge fan of Heather’s and was excited to read this novel. This is the first in the Falling Stars series and I am stoked about that! I like Greek Mythology but I wasn’t sure how the whole astronomy thing was going to work for me. I worried for nothing. This is a fabulous read that tells the story of two well-developed characters falling in love. I tended to forget that Maia is not exactly normal and there were a few obstacles to work through. I thought having Orion chasing after her was aw ...more
Alyson LaBarge
**I received this book in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.**

My Review:

Maia, eldest sister of the Pleiades, has been banished to Earth because Orion keeps chasing her around the heavens. Once on Earth, however, she falls for Zander, an up-and-coming scientist with a passion for discovery. Will his discovery of Maia put him on the map or help him discover an ability to love her like no other?

The Good: Chemistry - one class I tried hard to fail in college but it
Aug 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5 Stars

Summary:

Maia has got some problems. Teleported to earth by her father Atlas and Zeus, Maia is forced to survive in New York City with only a grass stained dress and a horrific looking pink zebra bag to aid her. You see, Maia is that Maia, the eldest sister of the Pleiades- you know the ones being chased for eternity across the sky by Orion.

When she is befriended by Zander, an astrophysicist that seems to have the physique of a Greek God himself, passionate spark
Erin Maurer
May 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Heather Thumeier reminds me why I love the romance genre with the first book in her Falling Stars series. Not only is the relationship between her two main characters hot, hot, hot, it is just an all around good read. This book took back to my teenage years of sneaking my stepmother's romance novels into my school books for heading to class.

We all grew up studying mythology at some point. But those stories of Greek gods and goddesses are simply that, stories, aren't they? Well, Thurmeier has c
Pam
May 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
Maia is on Earth for reasons that are not her fault. All because Orion doesn't want to take no for an answer. She just wants to get back to her home. What she doesn't expect is to fall for the good-looking scientist Zander. While she hides from Orion, Zander and Maia grow closer. Maia knows it will never work between them. What she fears is if she does make it home she will leave her heart behind on Earth.

Maia is fantastic! A Goddess who is strong, sweet and sexy. She has remarkably beautiful ey
Stacy Sabala
Oct 11, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
Book Review- Catching Stardust by Heather Thurmeier

This book was difficult for me to get into. The main character Maia was abandoned on Earth by Zeus for unknown reasons and with the inability to get back home until he allowed it. Her reaction to her situation didn’t seem to align with what I would expect. I would have been furious and you would have felt that in my actions and thoughts. Maia was mad but the way it was written, I had a hard time believing it.
Maia is the eldest sister of Pleiade
Eileen
Sep 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
I have to say that I really enjoyed this free read. I've read other stories from HT and loved them. This was just as good and the beginning of a series. I hope there are more to come. This had a good plot, just enough spice and good characters to care about.
☂ ℬrandi

Shelves: paranomal, gods
A fun quick read.
Noelle Walsh
Sep 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really had fun reading this book! As a mythology fan, I found this book to be an interesting new take on the established mythos. It was a joy to read and I would definitely recommend this book!
Jalpa
Donna Dunham
Aug 13, 2015
Ann
Apr 15, 2013

• Predator's Refuge (Gemini Island Shifters, #3)
  • Emily's Trial (Akasha Chronicles, #2)
  • Hollywood Holiday (Red Carpet, #2)
  • Lachlan's Bride (Highland Lairds Trilogy, #2)
  • Blood Twist (Erris Coven, # 2)
  • Love's Prophecy (Prophecy, #1)
  • Chasing Victory (The Winters Sisters #1)
  • Sexy as Hell (More Than Men, #1)
  • My Highland Bride (Highland Hearts, #2)
  • Give Me Love (Reason, #4)
  • Shadow of the Blood Moon (Blood Moon, #2)
  • The Forbidden Trilogy (The Forbidden Trilogy #1-3)
  • The Darkening (Guardians of Ascension, #6.5; Dawn of Ascension, #2)
  • Broken Promises (Brianna Lane, #1)
  • Trusting Again (Second Chance, #4)
  • Transition (Chimera Hunters, #1)
  • Hereafter (Reaper, #2)
  • Kallos (Kallos #1)
Heather Thurmeier is a lover of margaritas and a hater of spiders. Born and raised in the Canadian prairies, she now lives in New York where she’s become an odd Canuck-Yankee hybrid. Heather’s currently writing her next romance, which will probably be filled with sassy heroines, sexy heroes that make your heart pound, laugh out loud moments and always a happily ever after. She loves to hear from r ...more