Start by marking “Equity (Balance Sheet, #3)” as Want to Read:
Equity (Balance Sheet, #3)

Equity

(Balance Sheet #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  76 ratings  ·  12 reviews
The conclusion to the trilogy…

Caught in a deadly game, all Bailey’s mistakes seem like mere useless moments. If she could to go back in time, would she make the same choices? All these thoughts are hopeless if she doesn’t survive the game where she is a mere pawn.

Kalen is resolute to save Bailey no matter the cost to his bank account or his heart. He’s forced into a partne
Published May 20th 2014 by WIcked Truth (first published May 18th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Equity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Equity

really liked it 4.00  ·

Strider28
Oct 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Equity Review

4 Stars

Equity is the third and final book in the Balance Sheet series. I absolutely loved this series! Both Assets (book 1) and Liabilities (book 2) are on my favorites book shelve.

Equity picks up where Liabilities left off. Bailey has been kidnapped from her home community and both Kalen and Turner are frantic to find her. Kalen also calls in Matt (Lizzy’s brother) to assist. What a way to start….all 3 men who love Bailey are working together to rescue her!

Kalen uses his money and
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
review to come.
Lisa
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
You can find more reviews Mademoisellesnow Blog

Yay! Kalen is finally back and I’m loving it!!!! I love the romantic aspect of this and there were definitely parts in this book that I just wanted to scream at both Kalen and Bailey oh how idiotic they are being. This book was amazing in that it tied everything together and it was so hard to put down and I read the entire thing in one sitting. This last chapter had everything that reader wants, jealously, heartache, drama, tension, fear and corrupt
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Feb 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series. I had read Assets and Liabilities some time ago and once I started reading Equity, I quickly picked up where the last book left off. Equity is a well-written story that keeps you guessing right up to the end. Shannon Dermott has the ability to grab hold of her readers with an excellent storyline and twists you don't see coming. This book has every possible thing a reader wants in a book... deception, corruption, jealousy, fear, guilt, heartache, drama, tension, for ...more
Shirley Verdin
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
EQUITY completes the Balance Sheet, in more ways than one actually lol. It was a stubbornly romantic story which made me want to just screen at Kalen and tell him how much of an jerk he really was being! Bailey was the same way at one point but thankfully things happen to make them realize exactly what they had! Amazing ending to a wonderful story! Oh and I also loved the extra "Lizzy" story at the end! She really cracks me up!
Laura Veloso
Aug 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!!! This book was amazing :). The writing tied everything together and I never wanted to put it down. Which I didn't until the last page! I'm so happy how it ended and everything was just amazing:). Thank you!!!!!
Jennifer (random jendsmit)
Mar 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Good! Nice conclusion to the series. Great action in this installment - I like how everything is paced and how the story is told.
Shannon Deatherage
May 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
hmm! I love Kalen! great ending and with the way liabilities ended I'm happy with how everything turned out! I'd love a Griff spinoff please please! Excited to see how that Lizzy teaser turns out!
Ashley
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this!!

What can I say, I originally started this due to the first book being free, and loved it! I finished it quickly and HAD to know what happened next. It had so many ups and downs and ugh, so good. No disappointments here!
Lisa
Tamika
May 26, 2017
Nicole
Jun 20, 2014 rated it did not like it
Main characters a hoe. That pretty much sums it up.
Ashley
Jun 19, 2014
Anne
May 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Shannon first love was reading, diving into other realities to explore and brave new worlds. To share her writing is the best experience of all. She writes both young adult, new adult and adult fiction. When Shannon isn't writing she loves to shop and watch horror movies that make turning out the lights seem like a stupid idea. You can explore more about her at her website www.shannondermott.com. ...more

Balance Sheet (4 books)
  • Assets (Balance Sheet, #1)
  • Liabilities (Balance Sheet, #2)
  • Profit or Loss (Balance Sheet #4)