Start by marking “Infernal Machines” as Want to Read:
Infernal Machines

Infernal Machines

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  28 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Paulie and Stoner aren’t bad seeds; they’re just a little too smart for their own good. They stole their first car in kindergarten, and as for the homemade rocket launcher in Stoner’s garage … well, it’s best just not to ask.

With 9th grade just around the corner, Paulie and Stoner find themselves on the wrong side of some real bad kids, an older band of white supremacists
ebook, 1st, 404 pages
Published December 25th 2012 by Immortal Ink Publishing (first published December 20th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Infernal Machines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infernal Machines

Jon Recluse
Dec 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: horror
The sins of the past haunt the present in this engaging tale of small town evils. Combines coming of age with horror, mystery, action/thriller and a retro 80s feel into a nicely layered novel that will appeal to a wide range of readers.
Will Millar is an author to watch.
Emma
Mar 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Originally posted on my blog Books Forget Me Knot.

I am very excited to bring you Will Millar’s debut novel, Infernal Machines. It is a highly intricate piece of fiction that left me totally unhinged. I never would have been involved with letting the world know about Miller’s work if it had not been for a tweet I saw on Twitter to sign up for his blog tour. I jumped at the chance because as an aspiring writer I know how important it is to get your work known, it’s even twice the challe
C.J. Sarcasm & Lemons
Mar 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed, horror
Read more: http://www.sarcasmandlemons.com/2013/...

Infernal Machines is a page from a classic horror movie. Only this isn't a haunted house--it's a haunted town. Not by ghosts or ghouls, necessarily, but by people--the strange, the evil, the ones with control of an even greater evil. The focus on the characters makes it strong and gives you a peek into the psyches of several very different types of people. The Nazi-next-door. The video-game-playing good boy. The dark magic shop owner. It takes a
Kayla Curry
Apr 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: horror
Infernal Machines has a lot of elements to it. It's a long book, but the author keeps you interested with action, mystery, horror and the P.O.V. switches help too.

The characters: There is a large cast of characters, but I feel that they each were developed very well. Getting into their heads is easy when you can see things from their P.O.V. Each character has a whole world of their own while they are simultaneously dealing with the strange happenings in their town.

The setting: The town almost se
Thomas Winship
Mar 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Will Millar’s “Infernal Machines” is touted as a horror novel, but it’s more than that. Sure, it’s horror … but there are elements of drama, mystery, sci-fi, occult, action, and more so thoroughly threaded throughout that it seems like calling it horror sells it short.

Describing it isn’t easy, either. At various points, I was reminded of Stephen King’s “It” and “Needful Things,” “The Goonies,” and pretty much every monster movie I ever watched. Yet, it isn’t just derivative regurgitation. It has
Shelly
Sep 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
I'm giving it 4 stars because the story itself is very entertaining and well-written with great characters.
If half stars were allowed (ahem, Goodreads) I would lower my rating to 3.5 due to the need for a good editor. Bad editing is a pet peeve of mine, it tends to take me right out of the story, and this was a really good story. A lot of the editing problems were obviously things where the author had planned on switching out a phrase or word for something else, and simply didn't delete the ori
Addy
Mar 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a well written piece, so well, I feel as if I have to read it again to understand everything. I would, if it wasn't so long. I felt like this book was 2 books in one. The first half was immensely good. The second half was a little boring and too much action for me. It felt a little rushed, like the author took a couple of chapters to explain everything. All I all, it was a great horror novel that I would recommend to others.
John Copeland
Jul 10, 2013
Pyewacket007
Jul 10, 2013
Will Millar
Mar 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jared Cummings
Edwin L.
Jun 03, 2014
Midori
Jul 07, 2014
Horror Aficionados : Infernal Machines is only 99 cents all weekend! 2 10 May 31, 2015 08:44PM
Horror Aficionados : Infernal Machines E-Book Giveaway 12 20 May 15, 2015 05:21PM
Greetings and Salutations, y'all. I wrote a book called Infernal Machines, which my brother Jimmmy reviewed favorably somewhere online. I've also written a number of short stories and articles. I'm currently working on a new book, which will probably be less rife with bad grammar and typographical errors, although maybe not.
More about Will Millar...