Start by marking “Searching for Tomorrow (Tomorrows #1)” as Want to Read:
Searching for Tomorrow (Tomorrows #1)

Read Excerpt* *Different edition

Searching for Tomorrow (Tomorrows #1)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  316 Ratings  ·  130 Reviews
Some people are blessed to find that one certain person who completes them.

Wrynn’s yesterdays were what others only dream of having. She and Tripp were the best of friends before they even thought about love. They had the fairy tale life where ‘like’ turns into ‘love’, and ‘love’ becomes ‘happily ever after’...

What happens when life conspires against you, and snatches yo
Published October 13th 2013 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Searching for Tomorrow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Searching for Tomorrow

C-Money
Jul 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4.5 beautiful story with a huge wowzer stars

Expectations. We all have them. We expect so many things from life. But when it comes to a book and the blurb you expect for a book to be a certain way. So I knew this book was going to break my heart. It's a story of lost love. Not just any love, but wicked, epic love that is once in a life time love. Who wouldn't get their heart broken when reading a story about that kind of lost love. But it really surprised me because it had so many things I wasn't
Erotica Book Club
Oct 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
**** EROTICA BOOK CLUB REVIEW ****

SEARCHING FOR TOMORROW

By Kathryn M. Crane

Wrynn and Liam are twins and they become friends with Tripp when they are children as they grow up they become inseparable so its no surprise that Wrynn and Tripp fall in love. They get married and have 3 beautiful girls but when Tripp is taken from them it leaves Wrynn devastated and barley functioning at least she has her twin brother Liam to rely on.

This switches from the present with Wrynn only just coping with life
Kathryn
Feb 27, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I fell in love with the idea of Wrynn and Tripp years ago, but only began to write about their amazing love 9 months ago. The surprising thing for me is that this didn't go as planned. Things changed as the characters grew and developed, and the end picture is vastly different than the beginning one. I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed dreaming it. Thanks for stopping by!
Butterflies, Books & Dreams
<3 u Katie
Andrea Smith
Oct 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! Okay - I just purchased this book the day it came out and I have to say - with my TBR list being what it is, and how long some of the books have been on there collecting dust I surely didn't expect that I would get to this book anytime soon - but my friend Amber Nation recommended it and I trust her judgment so much, so I thought, what the heck? I'll skim through the first two pages at least to see how far up on my TBR list I should put it. Well, that's all she wrote because from the third ...more
Chris- Bookaddict
Jul 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE !!!!
I can't even put into words how absolutely Beautiful this story is. I will say this it is emotional, it is heartbreaking, and it breathtaking !!!!! Buy It. Read it. Enjoy it as much as I did.

Full Review Now Posted

"You're my everything. You're the reason I breathe, the reason I live. I can't imagine my life without you. I've loved you forever, and that love will never die."

Honestly this deserves more than 5 stars and I hope that one day we get the option to rate more than 5 stars for authors
Kimi
Apr 01, 2013 marked it as to-read
Rubs palms together while offering the best neener neener smirk ever ~ starting to beta read this book right now ;)
Aestas Book Blog
Oct 23, 2013 marked it as to-read
So, cuz I'm a chicken, I went and found out spoilers about this book and I love the sound it :)

Some people are blessed to find that one certain person who completes them.

…on
Amber Vaughn
Jul 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!!!!
Sometimes you are lucky enough to come across a book that touches your heart. Or as my niece would phrase it...cause you to have feels. This book was so much more than I expected, and I thought it was spelled out for me in the synopsis.

"What happens when life conspires against you, and snatches your soul mate from your arms?

…only her forever love ended much too soon."

Knowing that I was going to be reading about a woman who not only lost her husband but the father of her children still did not p
Kimerin's Confessions of a Bibliophile
Hmm...what to say, what to say? I don't know if I can find the proper words that would give Searching for Tomorrow the credit that it deserves!

Honestly, when I began reading this novel, I didn't know what to expect. I felt so many emotions while reading this book. The story itself was very unique and nothing like I have read before. It is certainly not your typical love story. The story flips from past to present every other chapter. The story in the past tense is a reflection of Wrynn, Tripp,
Miep at The Review Loft
1 Star for the past, 3 stars for the present

This book was written in past and present format, I LOVE past and present format when it is done well (who wouldn’t). I’m sad to say this past and present format was not done well AT ALL. The past chapters were so boring, I actually skimmed through them a lot (I NEVER skim). The author would spend a full paragraph going into unneeded details about nothing. For example at one point she went on about how Wrynn’s husband’s sweater smells. GAH. Skimmmmmm f
* Sara Johns*
Oct 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing

I'm absolutely amazed by this book. Books rarely surprise me anymore, but this one did. Nothing about it was what I expected including the ending. Going into it I knew it was going to be an emotional and difficult read from the synopsis alone. This story is full of heart wrenching pain, hope, loss, and healing. It's a book about real life and all the pain and love that comes with it. Wrynn's tragic love story immediately captured my attention with the beautiful and detailed writing styl
Tana
Nov 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Searching for Tomorrow by Kathryn M. Crane

Debut author Kathryn Crane has written a beautiful, heartfelt, amazing novel. This story is not only well written its unbelievable amazing it stirred up a lot of emotions while reading and I was truly heartbroken for the main character Wrynn. Kathryn Crane’s writing is phenomenal, her characters and plot were well written, and she tell this story filling us in on the past and present.

We meet Wrynn and Tripp who are true soul mates, meeting at a young a
Amy
Oct 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I couldn't wait to one click this book!! I had been waiting and let me tell you it was worth the wait! I knew this was gonna be a tear jerker but man i needed a box of tissues not just a few. Katie pulls you in with her writing style. The closeness of Liam and Wrynn is wonderful. I think everyone would love a relationship like that with a sibling. Then throw in Tripp. I loved how he loved Wrynn. He would do anything to keep her safe. "I love you Wrynn, and I will till my dying day." The rings, t ...more
Denise
Oct 24, 2013 rated it liked it
I liked the MCs and the relationship between Wrynn and her brother was very sweet. Watching Wrynn and her daughters cope with a horrible tragedy was heartwarming but overall, this was kinda boring. It felt like I was reading just a lot of mundane life stuff but in the face of tragedy. I kept waiting for something to happen in the story but that didn't happen till 87% and even then, it was kinda anticlimatic.
Diana
Oct 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Very Good book!
Adrienne Scales
*A copy of this book was kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review*

I've been sitting here contemplating how to start this review. I want to do it justice. I want to give you enough information that you have no doubt about adding this to your collection. Searching for Tomorrow is Kathryn M. Crane's debut novel about picking up the pieces and moving on after losing the love of your life.

Wrynn was one of the lucky ones, she married her best friend, Tripp.

"Who is Tripp? That is
Sarah - Books to Breathe
I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

A few months ago, in one of my many perusings through Goodreads, I stumbled upon this book. I will full admit that I am a judge a book by its cover kind of gal. If the cover doesn’t attract me, I won’t go any further to read the synopsis, much less the book. Needless to say, this cover immediately grabbed my attention. Having lived in North Carolina my entire life, a quality I have in common with the author, I recognized the be
Lustful Literature
**JODIE’S REVIEW**

I read the blurb and I was ready, I knew I was in for emotional roller coaster. But I was not expecting what I got. This is a love story unlike any love story. This is that fairy tale, soul mate, never to be replaced love story. The once in a lifetime love. So yes I was in for a big heart break and I knew it by Chapter 3. I never wanted to make my heart not fee
Nancy's Romance Reads
5 BEAUTIFUL TRUE LOVE STARS!

description

I love when I discover a book that completely moves me and deeply reassures my belief in true everlasting love... Searching for Tomorrow was exactly that kind of book for me.♥

Losing a love one is one of the hardest things a person has to go through and this book describes exactly that and more. Wrynn found her other half very soon in life and because of that she should have only seen happiness in her future. But life didn't turn out that way and her soulmate was taken
Alicia at Mean Girls Luv Books
Jul 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013-faves, mglb
Searching for Tomorrow by Kathryn McNeill Crane is 5 Heartbreakingly, Beautiful Hearts. This is the author’s debut novel and she conquers contemporary romance with a vengeance with her fresh new voice. This is such a beautiful story about first and true love. It shows that with strength and commitment, love can truly overcome the most difficult and trying obstacles. Love helps you push through and carries you when you are at your lowest moments.

I love how the author has written this book in both
Danielle
Feb 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Every once in a while you are lucky enough to find a book that hits really close to home, evoking emotions that you haven’t felt in a long time. Searching for Tomorrow did that for me. This is a beautiful love story about two soul mates whose future is cut short, leaving one of them to pick up the pieces and carry on without the other.

“Each memory, every dream, carries me back to the very day that my soul seeks, yet pushes me to search for tomorrow.” -Wrynn

September 11th 2001 plays a large part
Romancerwblog
Jan 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review…

I knew when I started Searching for Tomorrow, just by the synopsis, this book was going to definitely bring on the tears, and boy was I right. I mean how could it not? It's the story of Wrynn and Tripp, friends since elementary school whose love over the years grew and changed into the all encompassing true soul mate kind of love. The kind of love most people look for their whole life. But life threw a wrench into their plan for forever and now
Tickled Pink for Book Ink
Sometimes books are so emotionally draining for me that they will have me blubbering and upset for days. SEARCHING FOR TOMORROW was one of those stories. It was beautiful and sad, ugly and hopeful all at the same time, but the roller coaster of emotions was completely worth it.

Wrynn and Tripp’s fairytale life comes to a screeching halt when Tripp is killed in the line of duty. She knew his job as an Army Ranger was dangerous, but nothing could prepare Wrynn for life without Tripp. Now she has th
Nikki
Oct 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
ARC Was Given To Blog For An Honest Review

Certain books cause your heart to pound your pulse to race, they burn into your memory and bury deep into your soul. They make your eyes water, ok they make you ugly cry or maybe that ugly cry is really tears of happiness. Maybe you read a book that causes you to laugh out loud. How about a book that is one of the most beautiful love stories ever?

I just finished a book that is all of the above. I am not even sure that my review can do it justice; words f
Irene
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy from the author for an honest review.

Let me start out first with I am a veteran and military spouse. When Kathryn had mentioned military I had told her I was very picky on how authors write about the military. Some get it wrong and some well some just have no clue. Kathryn did very well portraying ARMY life as a spouse. It was like living it all over again. Just reading what Wrynn had gone through while Tripp was gone brought tears and over whelming sadness.

Wrynn's and Tripp's
Foxy  Roxy
Oct 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
ARC Was Given To Blog For An Honest Review

I had a difficult time finding the words that would best describe my feelings. This story is like your typical love story where boy meets girl, boy asks girl to marry him, and boy and girl start a family and hope to live happily ever after but with one HUGE difference, the loss of the boy in this scenario.

I started reading with a certain expectation-- a love story with sense of loss and tragedy that by the end I hoped a Happily Ever After somehow would c
The To Be Read List
Kathryn McNeill Crane totally Molly McAdam'ed Me!!!!!

Sometimes you are lucky enough to come across a book that touches your heart. A book that stays with you for days after reading it. This book was so much more than I expected, and I thought it was spelled out for me in the synopsis.

...only her forever love ended much too soon."

Knowing that I was going to be reading about a woman who not only lost her hus
Natalie
Jul 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is a beautiful story that is very easy going through about 60% and then BAM your crying and laughing and crying again. So let me start at the beginning and then leave you hanging :)

Our main female character Amelia Wrynn Broun Tidwell better known as Wrynn by those close to her, is now a mother of three adorable little girls but back then she was just the twin sister of Willam “Liam” Russell Broun. They were just like any other brother and sister, fighting and arguing like crazy but on thei
Michelle Tikal
Oct 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Kathryn M. Crane really hit it out of the park with her debut novel Searching for Tomorrow. In this heartbreaking yet beautiful story army wife Wrynn Tidwell is forced to pick up the pieces and continue living and raising her three children after losing her husband.

“Tripp was my best friend, my lover, my confidant, my soul mate. He was the salt to my pepper. He was the peanut butter to my chocolate, and he alone brought me love and hope and joy.”

After reading just the first few sentences I was
Searching for Tom...: Liam 6 24 Oct 25, 2013 06:28PM
Inspiration 2 11 Oct 24, 2013 08:26PM
  • The Complete Emi Lost & Found Series (Lost & Found, #0.5-#3)
  • Skipping Stones
  • Keep Me Safe
  • Endless Possibility (Rush, #1.5)
  • Strangers (Strangers, #1)
  • Destructive Silence: Based on a True Story
  • Rotten
  • So Much It Hurts (So Much It Hurts, #1)
  • Things Remembered (Accidentally on Purpose, #5)
  • Running in Place (Mending Hearts, #2)
  • Let It Be Me
  • A is for Alpha Male (A is for Alpha Male #1)
  • Rose of Thorne (Rose of Thorne, #1)
  • The Rules of Regret
  • The Time Until
  • Jane's Harmony (Jane's Melody, #2)
  • Undertow
  • Shards of Us
Bestselling author Kathryn Crane is a simple country girl who likes to spend time with her family. Born and raised in Eastern North Carolina, she loves to travel, but can't imagine ever leaving the western mountains she's come to call home. She holds Jeremiah 29:11 very close to her heart and believes it with every fiber of her being. She pens Contemporary Southern Romance novels where her endeari ...more
More about Kathryn McNeill Crane...

Tomorrows (2 books)
  • Finding Hope for Tomorrow (Tomorrows #2)

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 'Til the End of Time: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romance (Sedikhan)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Golden Surrender (Viking #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Been Here All Along
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Blue Lines (Assassins, #5)
  • Honor Bound
  • The Way to Game the Walk of Shame
  • One Pink Line
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Redemption (Penton Legacy, #1)
  • Promise Me
  • The Wedding Pearls
    $4.99 $2.00
  • For Every Solution, A Problem
  • Friction
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fountain Of Secrets (Relic Seekers, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Royal Affair (Royals in Exile, #2)
  • Through the Smoke
  • Finding Bliss
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Frozen
  • She Has Your Eyes
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed by His Charm (Dirty Little Secrets, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
“Tripp was my best friend, my lover, my confidant, my soul mate. He was the salt to my pepper. He was the peanut butter to my chocolate. He gave me love and hope and joy. Together we created our three beautiful girls and together we looked at the world as ours to conquer. In short, he was my other half; the part that completed me.” 4 likes
“You're my everything. You're the reason I breathe, the reason I live. I can't imagine my life without you. I've loved you forever, and that love will never die.” 4 likes