Start by marking “Boarded by Love (Bellevue Bullies, #1)” as Want to Read:
Boarded by Love (Bellevue Bullies, #1)

Boarded by Love

(Bellevue Bullies #1)

"Jude Sinclair here, hockey player for the Bellevue Bullies and lover of all ladies. Hockey’s in my blood, and not to sound full of myself, but

I’m good at it...really good. The draft is within my reach—it’s mine to take—but that’s not the only reason people know my name. They know me because of my way with women. They know the score, and I aim to please. I just tend to st
Nook, 355 pages
Published September 6th 2014 by Toni Aleo (first published August 19th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Boarded by Love, please sign up.
Jecika Athapaththu The next book is called clipped by love. It will be Jayden's book. It going to be released on the 27th of April 2015. Hope this answers your question!…moreThe next book is called clipped by love. It will be Jayden's book. It going to be released on the 27th of April 2015. Hope this answers your question! :)(less)
Taking Shots by Toni AleoThe Deal by Elle KennedyTrying to Score by Toni AleoEmpty Net by Toni AleoSee Jane Score by Rachel Gibson
Best Hockey Romance
437 books — 872 voters
The Deal by Elle KennedyThe Mistake by Elle KennedyPucked by Helena HuntingAlex by Sawyer BennettHim by Sarina Bowen
Hockey Hunks
337 books — 469 voters

More lists with this book...

• Lisa •
FIVE FIRST LOVE STARS.

"They are unbelievable together and soon they realise that this is a love of a lifetime."

description

Toni Aleo can absolutely do no wrong. In my eyes her writing style is always solid, engaging and most of all filled with amazing characters and kindle-clenching, heart racing style romance. If I thought I loved this authors writing before then this book has just taken my Toni Aleo addiction and launched it to another level. With plenty of drama and more than enough sexy 'Boarded by lo
Christy
Jul 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 ‘Hey Jude’ stars!

photo 28983583-1bbd-4a12-8ab2-d1b16839dcb5_zpsc6d668c4.jpg

Claire Anderson. Ever since I read Phillip’s book, I was hoping there would be a book about Claire. I loved that spunky girl. I was so excited when I saw she was getting her own story. I wondered what kind of man she would be paired with. Claire has a past that has been difficult for her to deal with. She would need someone strong, someone kind and someone that could give her the love she deserves and the stability she craves. HEY JUDE. Jude Sinclair may be the man for the jo
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
Re-read 4/30/15: After finishing Clipped By Love, I felt like revisiting this again, so I re-read this little gem last night when I couldn't sleep...Le Swoon.

10+++++ I Love You More Stars - Perfect for when you need some OTT sweetness

Me + This Book =

description

I remember several years ago - before I discovered goodreads - I stumbled upon the awesomeness that was Taking Shots via a random kindle/amazon search one day and I was like, holy shit, this ish is awesome, I am in love.

I have loved or really enjoye
Pearl Angeli
“I’m completely in love with this guy. It’s been fast, it’s been crazy, but it’s our love story.”

Boarded by Love took my breath away the moment I started reading it. It’s a kind of book that I consider my weakness. The book was packed with certain elements that I was looking for in a New Adult genre and although there were some parts that are cheesy, I did not mind it because I knew it’s going to make me fall in love. I love the sporty theme, the romance, the oozing hot chemistry of the chara
✿kawehi.reviews
Jun 05, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: sports-jock, arc
☆ I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!! ☆

2-3 "Ariel-"Trouble" stars!!

description

“I knew you were a game changer, Claire Anderson.”
I grin as I look over at him, meeting his lazy gaze.
-“And I knew you were trouble.”

description

My initial thoughts: Ooh! Phillip Anderson's niece, Claire, gets a book?! *hell yeah!*

description

And it gets published on my birthday?!! *squeals* Oh yes, this is going to be a glorious beginning! I'm in love!♥♥

↑ a.k.a Ms. Toni Aleo :)

And then after reading:
*Cues sad face*

So befo
Catarina
Aug 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Sweet Stars

Remember Claire? She’s back and now is time for her story.
She meets Jude, the star of her college hockey team. They meet, they fell in love.
But when someone has a past like Claire and secrets like the ones she doesn’t want to share, falling in love isn’t easy.

description

Neither of their lives is perfect, but somehow their love seems to be. Until the day their pasts, fears and secrets comes barreling into their lives. And the question is: how many blows can a relationship take before it bre
Christie«SHBBblogger»
**ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review**

Title:Boarded by Love
Series:Bellevue Bullies #1
Author:Toni Aleo
Release date: September 8, 2014
Rating:3 stars
Cliffhanger:No
HEA: (view spoiler)

I'm fairly new to Toni Aleo's books, but there's no doubt that she's a talent in romance. She has a lot of loyal fans. Her Assassins series is especially loved so this new foray into sports romance (this time in the New Adult sub genre) I felt was worth a shot. Unfortuna
Sara
Sep 15, 2013 added it
Shelves: sept-2014
DNF at 24% for me

I just couldnt do it. I tried. Honestly I did. I put it down, picked it back up. Rinse and Repeat. But I couldnt believe the insta EVERYTHING between Jude and Claire.

Claire had a crap childhood. Slept around at a very early age. Very promiscuous. A rebel. A kid who stopped caring because no one else gave a shit. Until her uncle Phillip. At 16 she stopped acting out and sleeping around. Now she's a soph in college, working on the side as a burlesqe dancer.

Jude- star hockey player
Pam Nelson
4.5 Boarded by Love Stars

Before we even talk about this book. I have to say I am a HUGE fan of The Assassins Series! And no I didn't know this was a spin-off or I would have read the dang book a lot sooner!!

Ok now on to this book, when we meet Claire in Philip’s book I wanted to know more about her. So imagine my surprise when listening and this book is about Claire, I kind of smacked my forehead with the heel of my hand like duh!

Ok moving on, she was exactly how I thought she would be and so
Tpagirl
Re-Read 1/29/18 and Review Added.

Boarded by Love was the first book in the Bellevue Bullies Series and a spin off from Toni Aleo’s Assassins series. I loved it the first time I read it and I’m not surprised I loved it just as much the second time.

Jude Sinclair was the cocky, arrogant, respected and uber talented captain of the Bellevue Bullies college hockey team. He was NHL Bound and the only question was how high he would be drafted. He always enjoyed his pick of no strings, one night stands u
Snow
Sep 20, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: drama, na, romance, sportmen

3.5 "hey Jude, dont be afraid..." stars

Oh, damn, damn, damn...

I actually wanted to like this story more but i just couldnt... *bows her head*

Even though i have read the book in one day, i had the nausiating feeling of the story taking too bloody long to resolve itself from a, for me, a predictable mess of a not very original storyline!

I liked the characters, young love, the issues of being in love and dealing with the "real" emotions that, in this case, should not have come along with love -such
~Kristin~
Apr 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5~4 Stars
This book has several of my book no-no's and still I was drawn in after the first 20%, and ended the book with a smile on my face and a happy heart.
Kath S
DNF (23%)

Mis problemas:

1. La vida es demasiado corta para perder mi tiempo en un libro malo que además es largo. Siempre he tenido ese problema con esta autora: sus libros son demasiado largos. Es una autora indie, así que sus libros carecen de mucha edición y recorte de páginas innecesarias. Si te gusta el libro pues puede que no tengas problema, pero si no te gusta, es un problema ENORME. En un libro normal yo habría llegado cerca al 50%, pero aquí sólo alcancé un 23%. Ni siquiera iba a molest
Silvy_1309
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really liked this book !!! Discovered this author and honestly I love her writing, the development of the story , the various characters and all their feelings and personality .
Great job
Andrea
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was ok
1.5 Stars!

First of all I have to say that I’m a sucker for hockey players and when I heard about this book I was really excited, but after reading 50 % all went downhill for me.
I had a hard time connecting with all this “insta-everything” between Claire and Jude.

description

After Jude and Claire hook up things went unbelievable slow and so boring not to mention that they acted and talked like they were 12.

And all of the:

"You make me so shy and giggly"

"You hang up."
"No, you hang up.
"No, you..."

“I mis
Melanie♥
I almost went with 3 stars, because the secret Claire kept from Jude just kept going and going and going, until I was tired of hearing about it.
Enjoyable narration - 4 stars
Mostly enjoyable story - 3 stars
Kara
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Kara by: Toni Aleo
Review to come soon!
just know that I love HEY JUDE. He is my #2 man written by Ms. Aleo. I love my Hey Jude BIG TIME. Claire kicks some serious ass too.
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
3.5 Hockey Stars

Decent book but not wowing....I need a wowing book...
McGee Magoo
3 confused-about-my-rating Stars

Short and to the point: This book dragged in the middle.

That's pretty much all I have to give you that is a legitimate, useful criticism. The rest is subjective stuff that are my issues.

For instance, this is a book about a 19-year-old and a 20-year-old. I hate books about teenagers. I knew it going in, but I loved Claire so much in Breaking Away, that I wasn't about to miss her story. Plus, any new happenings in the world of the Assassins, I need to know about.

C
CeCe
I just did not get why Jude wanted Claire. I thought I was going to love this book, but the insta-love and everything did not work for me. Claire who made all these promises...not to sleep around and to concentrate on school just has sex with Jude after knowing him for a day or two. She went from not wanting to sleep with anyone, to having sex with the hero in no time. I think Claire Anderson auditioned for a school dance group and next thing "Hey Jude" and Claire are going back to her dorm and ...more
River
Dec 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult
3.5 am i supossed to know who phillip is? stars

There were too many issues with this book but mostly is the fact that it seems this is a spin off of another book but it is never mention that, im just supposed to know who phillip and reese are and they are all over the story, there are even some chapters from Phillips POV.
Kaila Fitz
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Woah.

This was so perfect, even though some mightn't agree because it was too perfect, but still, I fell way too hard and way too fast for this book, just like these two.

I became addicted. Completely addicted.

“I love making dances and I love the sexiness of burlesque,” I admit and she smiles. “But I'm worried they won't see it that way, they'll think it's stripping or something degrading.”

College girl Claire majors in business but her true talents and dreams lie in dancing. Particularly burle
Rebecca
Aug 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Safe. Stable. Steady.

That’s the exact life Claire Anderson is working towards as she dances and choreographs performances at Ms. Prissy’s Gentlemen’s Club. For more years than she can count, Claire has had to stand on her own, relying on only herself, so every night that she dances and earns tips is one step closer to a future that looks nothing like her past – a life where she doesn’t have to wonder where her next meal will come from or where she will live. And, even though her uncle and his fi
Heather
Jan 11, 2018 added it
Shelves: no-thanks
I started reading this because of all the great reviews. By my GR friends and others. But I've already found myself making the "Wtf?" face 10 pages in.

I don't normally review books I haven't given a strong effort to, but I've never hated a MC so unbelievably quick.

First of all...the info dump in the first two pages. I don't need to know so much information right away. My head felt like it was going to explode.

Second...Clair's attitude. "I'm a burlesque dancer. NOT a stripper! Those stripper g
Lady E
Oct 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Solid as always, great start to a new series, can't wait to see which Bully goes next! Always good to get a shot at seeing what the Assassins are up to, and any time spent with Shea (even a glimpse) is time well spent!
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
2 Stars

This actually started out fairly decent. Seemed like it was going to be a light, fun college romance. However, the characters were just too immature for me. This was way more YA than NA.

This book was so CHEESY!!!

"As long as there are stars in the sky, I am yours. Forever and always.” “Some nights it’s cloudy, though,” she points out. I nod. “You’re right, but the stars are still there. And that means that I may be mad or upset with you, but I’ll always love you."

“Tomorrow you said you
Three Chicks
Sep 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 He Shoots He Scores Stars!
Review by Natasha Gentile

Ok, so anyone who knows me knows that my number one sport of all time is Hockey! I mean I’m Canadian eh, it’s our sport, we really have nothing else. I just love, love, love the game, and no one, and I mean no one knows more about writing the game than Toni. I mean it’s like she has Gretzky’s mind. Gretzky, he’s the man. I have read every hockey book that Toni has put out, and this one didn't disappoint. Now let's meet the first star.

Jude Sin
Natasha
Sep 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 He Shoots He Scores Stars!
Review by Natasha Gentile

Jude Sin
  • Faceoff (Heller Brothers, #2)
  • Double Major (Portland Storm, #4.5)
  • Down by Contact (Seattle Lumberjacks, #3)
  • Lasting Fate (Fate, #4)
  • Risky Business (Bomb Squad #1)
  • The Enforcer (NHL Scorpions #1)
  • Killian (On the Line, #1)
  • Thin Ice
  • Hip Check (New York Blades #10)
  • Inside Heat (Mustangs Baseball, #1)
  • Playing for Keeps/Body Check (Rules of the Game, #1)
  • Hired (Hot Ice, #1)
My name is Toni Aleo, and I’m a #PredHead, #sherrio, #potterhead, and part of the #familybusiness!
I am also a wife to my amazing husband, mother of a gamer and a gymnast, and also a fur momma to Gaston el Papillion.
While my beautiful and amazing Shea Weber has been traded from my Predators, I’m still a huge fan. But when I’m not cheering for him, I’m hollering for the whole Nashville Predators sin

Bellevue Bullies (4 books)
  • Clipped by Love (Bellevue Bullies, #2)
  • Hooked by Love (Bellevue Bullies, #3)
  • End Game (Bellevue Bullies, #4)
“Okay, but I swear if you make me watch Frozen more than once, I will never watch with you again. Me: You don’t want to build a snowman?” 7 likes
“My girl looks at me like I'm a big piece of cake and she is the fattest kid in America craving me.” 4 likes