Start by marking “The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1)

The Edge of Never

(The Edge of Never #1)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  135,270 Ratings  ·  11,062 Reviews
--The New York Times, USA Today, and Wallstreet Journal bestselling blockbuster--

This new paperback edition includes exclusive bonus material - an all-new full chapter from Andrew's point of view during a crucial scene!

Sometimes life takes you off course . . .

THE EDGE OF NEVER

Twenty-year-old Camryn Bennett thought she knew exactly where her life was going. But after a wi
Published March 12th 2013 by Forever (first published November 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Edge of Never, please sign up.
Aqsa I've learnt through previous books that one star ratings can due to personal feelings and experiences. So I decided to overlook the one star ratings…moreI've learnt through previous books that one star ratings can due to personal feelings and experiences. So I decided to overlook the one star ratings and I'm thankful I did because the book is so beautiful; I can proudly admit that I sobbed like a baby which isn't a regular occurrence for me. Who knows if you'll like it or not? But, you should at least give it a go. (less)
Cathy Who is the publisher? It's really easy these days to have books self published. A facebook friend suggested I buy his book, so I did. The storyline…moreWho is the publisher? It's really easy these days to have books self published. A facebook friend suggested I buy his book, so I did. The storyline was very good. However, it seemed there were about 10 times the number of commas as needed and was difficult to read. I'd do a little mental pause after a comma, then be lost, so I'd have to go back and reread the sentence.
My next complaint was about the spelling errors, there weren't many but I really stumbled over them for some reason. One in particular, the word 'jester', used several times, I just couldn't understand why it was there. The third or fourth time, it hit me, he couldn't spell 'gesture'.
Oddly, the book is titled "Errors", but it's referring to baseball, not spelling and punctuation. (less)

Emily May

I am conducting what I'm shelving as a "New Adult (NA) Experiment". I'm going to work my way through some of the popular New Adult books and see if I can weed out the crap and hopefully find some surprising gems. Here's hoping!

Just a quick warning: this book has a fair bit of sex in it and so I will be talking about sex in this review. Maybe don't read this if sex talk makes you clutch your crucifix in horror or, you know, combust.

I've been reading quite a few indie novels lately; some were good
Aestas Book Blog
Shelves: favorites

WOW! What an unexpected journey and an amazing read!!

After receiving about a million messages telling me that that I absolutely HAD to read this next, I started reading it late last night and ended up staying up reading ALL night and finishing it around 5am! Kept me totally riveted!

This book is a beautiful story about friendship and love, of living in the moment, living life to the fullest, being true to yourself and not being afraid to reach for your dreams.

“What compels any of us to do t
Jenny Levine
Nov 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
OH MY FREAKIN' GOODNESS!!!
WOW WOW WOW...ENDLESS WOWS!

THIS IS, *HANDS DOWN*, ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I'VE EVER READ!!!

Okay, here we go...

THE EDGE OF NEVER? How about THE EDGE OF GLORY because I'm on that state when I finished reading this.

Seriously, there are NO WORDS to describe how UH-MAY-ZING this book is.

Unputdownable. Fun. Witty. Poignant...BEAUTIFUL.

This is a story of friendship...
This is a story of LOVE...
This is a story of serendipity...
and a story of moving on, letting go, and living
Christy
Shelves: 2017-audio

5+ Unforgettable stars!

photo fdd0bdcf-bfee-4843-901f-c1f11ad52d27_zps43c1760f.jpg

Oct 2014- It's been almost a year since my last re-read and about 2 years since my first read... I'm missing Andrew <3 Audio book re-read

Nov.2013- I just re-read this book in preparation for the sequel, for the third time... yep. After reading hundreds of books since my first read through around a year ago, I have to say it is still one of my favorite books of all time! Amazing!

Original Review (with some added images)
5 epic stars!!! I do believe that this book is tie
Dd
Nov 16, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

What lies beyond the EDGE OF NEVER ?

------------------FOREVER----------------------

Readers,this is NOT just a book.....

This is a JOURNEY....

The journey of Cam....

The journey of Andrew....

It’s their journey to find themselves.

So tell me Readers,have you ever felt the thrill of the journey which is known as.........

Camryn is a 20 year old girl living in North Carolina.She used to be fun and outgoing.She used to run naked into a freezing lake every winter.But then she started losing everything.Sh
Alex
Nov 15, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: NOBODY

OMG, YAWN FEST!!!

Meet the heroine: Camryn
My hair is the kind of blonde some girls pay a salon a lot of money to have, and it stops just to the middle of my back. I admit I was lucky in the perfect hair department.

Hosted by imgur.com

Cam is the kind of perfect girl men start fights for and best friends get jealous of because their boyfriends have wanted her from 7th grade.

I could NOT understand what guys saw in this waste of human cells. I'll refrain from saying more about her, because she's just not worth the eff
Annie Brewer
Ummmm, holy crap this book sounds so damn AMAZING! I want it now! And look at that cover! Damn gorgeous! Eeeep!

Best. Fucking. Book. Ever.!

~Full review to come~

Okay, before I get into this review because I am still a bit mind and emotional fucked right now, I have to say....when I first saw the blurb and the cover for this book, I knew...I KNEW I would love this book. The cover spoke to me and I was instantly drawn to want to read this book. I thought it wasn't coming out til next year but oh my
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
5 ASTOUNDING STARS

GOOD GRACIOUS!!! This book has rendered me completely and utterly amazed. I'm speechless! I have NO WORDS !!! Not one. Seriously. I want to review it so bad. The problem I'm having is, I'm so emotional I can’t come up with anything eloquent and thought provoking to say. That happens to me every once in awhile. Usually it’s when a book has come out of left field and bowled me over. This book did that and more. It's the kind of book that I search for. The kind that I crave. The k
Stacia (the 2010 club)
Nov 15, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Stacia (the 2010 club) by: Smut Monday Club
"I won't have a one-night stand with you, but I will make you come, if you let me."

2.5 stars. HOLD UP A SEC. I THOUGHT THIS WAS ABOUT A ROAD TRIP.

(in my best small child voice) "Let's gather 'round the sharing circle, everyone. It's time to talk about The Edge of Never."

Ms. Stacia : Well, class. Who's read the assignment?

Several students raise their hands.

Ms. Stacia : And who enjoyed the book?

Several students raise their hands.

Ms. Stacia : And who did not enjoy the book?

A few shy students r
Tough Critic Book Reviews
Okay...so let's see if I can form coherent thoughts!

I was not instantly swept away by The Edge of Never. In fact, I kept thinking, "Where is this amazing book everyone keeps raving about?" Maybe everyone's on drugs and I didn't getting any? Maybe I bought the wrong book? Maybe I'm just a cold hearted bitch that's too tough of a critic? I was bored and totally disconnected from the story. I was just trying to get through it, struggling to get through it. I had my two-stars all polished up and rea
Aly's Bookish Wonderland
I always thought depression was so overrated, the way people toss the word around (a lot like the L-word that I will never say to a guy again for as long as I live). I never like to see someone hurting, but I admit whenever I heard someone play the depression card, I'd roll my eyes and go about my business.
Little did I know that depression is a serious disease.

Sometimes you read a book that is so bad, it actually becomes entertaining. After a pretty awful day, I decided to read The Edge of Nev
Debra
"I think when you fall in love, like true love, it's love for life. All the rest is just experience and delusions."

What an AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL story!!!

I have to say, when I started reading The Edge of Never my expectations were high, VERY HIGH...So when the first part started out a bit slow I was beginning to question if I would really find it as good as everyone else... But in the end it completely met up to my expectations and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED it...

When we first meet the twenty-year-old
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Spoiler Free Review -A MUST READ
5 BIG BOLD SHINING STARS!!!
Genre: New Adult/Contemporary Romance
WARNING: This book is
Heart pounding, Toe curling, Panty melting, Tear shedding, Fist flying, Glass table shattering, Thought provoking GREAT! Yeah, it's that good!

And if you don't believe me... Read it yourself;)

"For the first time in my life, I’ve felt whole, alive, free. You were the missing piece of my soul, the breath in my lungs, the blood in my veins. I think that if past lives are real then w
Richa
Nov 17, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For the first time in my life, I’ve felt whole, alive, free. You were the missing piece of my soul, the breath in my lungs, the blood in my veins. I think that if past lives are real then we have been lovers in every single one of them. I’ve known you for a short time, but I feel like I’ve known you forever.

Hmmmmm..............what?!!....Oh right! Sorry! I was dreaming, I mean thinking! thinking about this really cute, weird guy I had met in a bus.....Hmmmm................Oh! Alright! At first
Kristen
Review posted at: Swept Away By Romance

4 1/2 stars

"THE HEART ALWAYS WINS out over the mind. The heart, although reckless and suicidal and a masochist all on its own, always gets its way."

I love this quote from the Edge of Never because it's SO true!

The Edge of Never turned out to be every bit as good as I hoped it would be. I'm still trying to process all my thoughts and feelings about this book but one thing's for sure, I've NEVER enjoyed getting to know two characters more than I did Andr
Jaime Arkin
Maybe 2.5 stars... the more I think about it two is probably right though

I have to say I went into this book with very high expectations considering the reviews it was getting. To say I was disappointed wold be an understatement.

Typically I try to write spoiler free reviews, but I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to do that with this one, so consider this your warning!

(view spoiler)
Janina
I seem to be pretty alone with my opinion concerning this book. More than 2500 ratings and still an average of over 4.7?

What annoyed me most: The heroine's holier-than-thou-nobody-understands-me attitude and the hero's unabashed worship of her and everything she says and does.

Here are some quotes that made me want to chuck my Kindle against the next-best wall:

'… and then Christian Deering, my Ian rebound guy, and the jerk who cheated on me with some red-haired slut.'

Of course the girl he cheate
Elizabeth (Liz)
I don't think I can talk about this! I'm TRAUMATIZED and in RAPTUROUS ECSTASY...at the same effing time!! I LOATHE this author!!! I ADORE this author!!!! WHAT THE F***ING F**K WAS THAT I JUST READ?!?!

Review to come? Huh. I have no d@mn idea. It's a 5-star book. Hell, it may be a 10-star book. It's on my favorites shelf. Do you SEE all the 4 and 5 star reviews?? There's not another freaking thing I could add to what's already been said.

Emotionally exhausted. Must sleep. The end.
Natasha
I don’t have words to describe how much I loved this book - it is incredibly beautiful, touching and heart wrenching story about true love. I sobbed my eyes out, I smiled until my jaw hurt and I fell in love with the characters – this book is just THAT good. This was a road trip straight to my heart.

[image error]

Note: This review contains some spoilers about how the relationship between Cam & Andrew unfolds.. but nothing that even remotely gives the end away.

Cam has had so much heartbreak an
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
description

""Live in the moment,where everything is just right,take your time and limit your bad memories and you'llget wherever it is you're going a lot faster and with less bumps in the road along the way"

What a beautiful book!!!!I think Im still in shoch from that ending...I didnt see that coming.I really didnt...
This book just completely took my breath away.I think I need a paper bag.My heart is hammering against my chest..

Camryn Bennett is twenty years old.She lives in a small town with her mother. He
Leanne
4.5 Stars

Collage I created inspired by The Edge of Never...
description

This book just completely took my breath away. Literally. I think I need a paper bag. My heart is hammering against my chest and I'm struggling to form coherent thoughts...

Just... WOW. I actually really struggled to rate this book. The second half was a 5+ star read for me, however, the first half I honestly struggled through. I was finding it too slow and I wasn’t connecting with the story but I am just so grateful that a friend told me
Jennifer Kyle
5 LOVE STORY STARS...Clearing A Spot on my Favorite's Shelf!

"I was taking the long road and Camryn was taking the road to nowhere and it just so happens that they led to the same place."

I fell in love with a love story! I laughed, I cried and I loved every page of this book. What made me fall in love? It was J.A. Redmerksi's amazing writing which led me to connect, form bonds and fall in love right along with Camryn and Andrew.

description

”I think when you fall in love, like true love, it’s love for lif
~ Becs ~
This was SUCH a special book. It’s a totally character-driven, masterfully understated roadtrip story full of intelligence, wit and depth.

It’s the story of Camryn, a 20 year old girl with a past full of emotional trauma, and Andrew, a 25 year old man whose father is dying of a brain tumour. Both wrung out by tragedy, both impending and past, they wake up one day and just know that they have to get on a bus to travel. It’s a fatalistic decision that brings them together almost as if it was meant
Rose
Disclaimer: Hey, you. Yes, you. If you want to read this book without having it spoilt for you, this is not the review you should be reading. Just wanted to point that out.

Ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you about The Edge of Never The Survival Skills You Didn't Know You Were Missing that will turn you into a Special Snowflake like our main character, Cam.

Survival Skill #1: Slut-Shame-Yo-Self-Through-Life.
Look, everyone else is a slut but you. That's just how life is if you want to be a speci
V. PARENTAL GUIDANCE ALERT:  A Court of Wings and Ruin is NEW ADULT/EROTICA but Goodreads editors won't tell you
I'm changing my rating from a 5 star to 2. This was my first ever NA read when I was still too young to understand why slut-shamming is wrong, but I remember the emotions! This book makes you feel that's why I still can't rate it lower, but I know that h would piss me off now. I tried to re-read and couldn't.
Fathima
OH.MY.WORD .... Speechless , absolutely speechless !!!!

My emotions are all over the place with this one !!!

Photobucket

I just ... just ... Damn those last few moments .... Uggggghhhh I cant talk .... I mean I cried like a baby ! Fuck !

I need to cool off ...

Soo soooo freakin good ! Just awesome !!!

Review when I can think of what to write .
Sylvia
I am utterly speechless! I really don't know what to say except that I have officially found my favourite Contemporary Romance book. J.A. Redmerski you are one freaking brilliant story teller who knows how to capture the heart, make you blush, make you cry *oh how I cried...and I'm still crying* make you gasp out loud, laugh hysterically and pant breathlessly. I am totally in love with this book and in love with both Camryn and Andrew...he has officially become my new book boyfriend. He is one h ...more
KAS
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 OH, ANDREW!!! Stars

I ALWAYS TRUST MY DAUGHTER! My 31 year old daughter turns me on to the most fascinating NA books, and this one is no exception. Never asking what the book is about, trusting she knows what I enjoy, I went in blind. Within the first few pages, I knew she was right ...... I was going to love it!

I know I am really late to the party reading this one, as it has been out for a number of years. But, it is one I will never forget!

What begins as a friendship between two 'lost soul
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
I made it through this book, though I didn't want to. I'm too exasperated to write a nice, well thought-out review. I think I'm just going to throw together some thoughts and see where it goes.

For all the hype with this book, I honestly expected greatness. The majority of my GR friends like this one so I thought it might be a good read. It wasn't. If we get past the terrible first person present tense writing, the book is still a boring, amateurish effort.

Let's start at the very beginning. Afte
Smitten's Book Blog

Oh my frickin' life!! Another for the favourites shelf, for sure! That book was completely and utterly awesome! I'm going to need a few minutes to compose myself. I've literally got sad-tears-turned-happy-tears streaming down my cheeks.

Yes. It was THAT good! The whole book was amazing but the ending was off the chain!

I was addicted to Camryn and Andrew from the get go. The plot was unique and fascinating. I loved the series of events that lead to their meeting. It takes some good writing to make
  • Going Under
  • The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)
  • True Love Story
  • The Dex-Files (Experiment in Terror, #5.7)
  • Sempre (Sempre, #1)
  • Saving Grace (Mad World, #2)
  • Dirty Red (Love Me with Lies, #2)
  • Vain (The Seven Deadly, #1)
  • Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2)
  • The Sweet Gum Tree
  • Futures and Frosting (Chocolate Lovers, #2)
  • Light in the Shadows (Find You in the Dark, #2)
  • Willing Captive
  • Take This Regret (Regret, #1)
  • Forever Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #3; Too Far, #3)
  • Effortless (Thoughtless, #2)
  • Darkness Before Dawn (Darkness, #2)
  • Metamorphosis (Book Boyfriend, #1)
J.A. (Jessica) Redmerski is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, international bestseller, and award winner, who juggles several different genres. She began self-publishing in 2012, and later with the success of THE EDGE OF NEVER, signed on with Grand Central Publishing/Forever Romance. Her works have been translated into more than twenty languages.

Jessica is a

The Edge of Never (3 books)
  • The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2)
  • The Edge of ? (The Edge of Never, #3)
“Just because one person's problem is less traumatic than another's doesn't mean they're required to hurt less” 1406 likes
“Heart always wins out over the mind. The heart, although reckless and suicidal and a masochist all on its own, always gets its way.” 1059 likes