Start by marking “Cowboy Jackpot: St. Patrick's Day” as Want to Read:
Cowboy Jackpot: St. Patrick's Day

Cowboy Jackpot: St. Patrick's Day

(Cowboy Jackpot #3)

Stormie Thompson has only one reason for being in Las Vegas; to seduce rodeo bronc rider Jayden Hancock. Thinking she’s the reason for all his bad luck, Jayden wants only to avoid her. But when a lucky mistake at a video poker machine makes them both big winners, Jayden realizes Stormie may be the best thing that’s ever happened to him, especially when he gives in to her s ...more
Published February 24th 2013 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published February 23rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Cowboy Jackpot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowboy Jackpot

Ginger
Mar 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I just love this series. It gets better and better. Jayden and Stormie are cute as can be and sexy hot at the same time. A great love story!
Crystal
Apr 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
I had been hearing great things about Randi Alexander's work, so when I was lucky enough to win Cowboy Jackpot: St. Patrick's Day I was thrilled! I really loved this book. It is a great mix of a really hot story with a totally sweet love story. This is the third book in the Cowboy Jackpot series and I now have the first two in the series in my to read pile. I can not wait to read more by Randi Alexander. She has a wonderful talent of combining a really hot story with a great story line.

Stormie T
Ronda  Tutt
St. Patty’s Day is rockn’ with some Shamrock HOT LOVE!

This was an awesome hot novella for St. Pattys day. The story is full of passionate characters who bring the best out of each other on this day full of luck.

Jayden is the perfect gentleman for Stormie. I loved how they worked together to figure out if their one night of past bliss that got them hitch in the first place would have a lasting future together.

Making everyone around you happy has always been Stormie’s goal especially her parents
Debra Lavoie
Jan 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Cowboy Jackpot: St. Patrick’s Day by Randi Alexander

I was very pleasantly surprised. I haven’t read Romance books in a while, and have never any Cowboy Romance. I liked Randi’s writing it’s fresh and fun, her characters were likeable and somewhat innocent. Jayden Hancock has had some really bad riding times at the rodeo circuit, and blames Stormie Thompson. Their time together is fuzzy in Jayden’s mind, but he knows he needs to stay away from her. His luck changes when Stormie and Jayden win a b
Christine
Dec 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
A cute, predictable short read with a few unexpected turns. Stormie and Jayden are in Vegas and do what all crazy drunk people do- get married. Jayden has been busy riding in the rodeo circuit and is trying to put Stormie out of his mind. She finds him and wants to deal with the marriage.
After a few laughs and shed tears this story makes we want to take a trip to Sin City and see what it is all about.
Sunshine
Mar 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: western, cowboys
Nice easy spicy read.
Ruby
Feb 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series! The books are romantic, sweet, sexy and a feel good read! You're going to fall in love with Jayden and Stormie.
Vickie
Feb 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jayden is having it rough. He can't make the short go on the rodeo for anything. He's real low on cash but decides he's gonna hit the slot machines.

Stormie has had it bad for Jayden. When she sees him at a machine she decides she's going to go say "Hello". Jayden has been on the call list for poker so he was just waiting for a seat to open up.

As Jayden is being called back to the poker room Stormie decides she's going to pull the handle on the slot machine. BAM!! Jackpot!!

Not only do they hav
Laura Reading
Jan 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: sexy romance, cowboys
Recommended to Laura by: Randi Alexander
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.
This is the third book in this series and while it is a stand alone story I think the reader would enjoy it best if having read at least the second book, if not both previous books in this series.

Jayden is the youngest cowboy in this circle of friends riding the rodeo circuit.
He is perhaps the most confident and cocky. At the time of this story he is down on his luck and his confidence has slipped. Another reason I think you'll like this boo
Arlyn
Jun 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Great characters, great chemistry, great ensemble of personalities that are making encore appearances throughout the series. It's great to keep tabs on each character to see how they're doing since we first watched them find love (and great sex!) in previous books.

Jayden and Stormie were fun, youthful, vibrant, believable and sexy as hell. Both overwrought with vulnerability, passion, and trepidation about the future, they embark on a soul searching quest to find di
Terra Oenning
Dec 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What happens when you get drunk in Vegas?
Stormy and Jayden both were lonely and got along great and in a drunken state they thought it would be great idea to get married. Her family was wealthy and had kept her under lock and key pretty much. Jayden was a Bronco rider and was not having a good season. Jayden was there for the rodeo and his brother’s bachelor party. Stormy was there to celebrate with the women when she met Jayden. Jayden wasn’t of age to actually be in the casino part of it. Sto
Jennifer Gallagher
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-romance
I have to admit I have become an enormous fan of Randi Alexander's books! I fell in love with this fantastic series and I would think it awesome if we can get more books in this series... This book... like her others in the series... is such a perfect blend of sweet sexy Hot and oh so romantic....I have fallen in love with each one of the cowboys in this series... This story revolves around Stormie Thompson and Jayden Hancock...He is the perfect Guy for Stormie.. after spending a night together. ...more
Tiss
Mar 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely AWESOME! Randi has a way with short stories.

Jayden and Stormie met in book 1. Things happened that they don't remember, but they find themselves married. Now to either get a divorce or annulment and get on with life, but of course there is always money involved when you are in Vegas.

This is an entertaining romance with a few twists by Romance writer Randi Alexander. If you love Cowboys and HEA, you'll love this St Patricks day romance.
Emily
Dec 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love Jayden & Stormie! This is a sweet & hot story! I loved each story in the Cowboy Jackpot series. I'd love to see what happens in the future with all 3 couples & the rodeo school! *hint hint Randi! ;)
Sheri
Sep 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Copy provided for honest review.

Wow! Stormie & Jayden are smoking hot! The scene with the mirrors...OMG! Seriously, Randi knows how to write a book. Great series, very well written. I would read them in order (this is book 3) but it's not necessary.
Lyndac
This was a cute, light romance. It just seemed to stop at the end so I am hoping there is some more regarding Jayden and Stormie in the next book.
Sandy
Feb 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: great-books
Loved it.
Amber J.
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was my fave of the series! Found these books in The Naughty List set and these three gems were totally worth the Naughty List purchase!!! Can't wait for Rance and Taylor's story too!
Cynthia
Amy T Evans
Mar 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
69 Shades of Smut: New Release for St. Patrick's Day! 1 4 Feb 25, 2013 07:29AM
  • Playing Doctor (Meeting Men, #1)
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Seasons of Seduction II
  • Beauty And The Geek
  • The Object of His Desire
  • Men to Die For
  • The Unexpected (Macon Valley Ménage, #1)
  • Love in the Land of Lakes
  • Double Occupancy
  • Taken by the Tycoon
  • Sunrise Over Texas
  • The Riding Crop (Riding Crop #1)
  • Marooned with the Millionaire
  • Once Upon a Holiday: Holiday Heat / Candy Christmas / Chocolate Truffles
  • A Brown-Eyed Handsome Man (Hell Yeah!, #4)
  • Sex Party (Cowboy Sex, #1)
  • Double Plush Velvet (Velvet, #1)
  • The Dining Club (David and Grace, #1)
  • The Killer Wore Leather: A Mystery
Randi Alexander writes smokin' hot romance with heroes who'll have you begging to ride off into the sunset with them. When she's not dreaming of, or writing about, rugged cowboys, Randi is biking trails along remote rivers, snorkeling the Gulf of Mexico, or practicing her drumming in hopes of someday forming a tropical rock-band.
Forever an adventurous spirit with a romantic imagination, Randi is a

Cowboy Jackpot (3 books)