Start by marking “Life Change: Finding a New Way to Hope, Think, and Live” as Want to Read:
Life Change: Finding a New Way to Hope, Think, and Live

Life Change: Finding a New Way to Hope, Think, and Live

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  9 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Ask anyone: “Is there something about your life that you would like to change?” and the answer will most likely be a resounding “YES!” Change is something most of us want but few of us practically achieve.

In Life Change, rising voice Jordan Easley takes a spiritual approach to the topic, walking readers through the book of Mark to highlight stories of life change in t
Published December 1st 2013 by B Books (first published November 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Life Change, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life Change

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Jason Bradley
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of hearing Jordan preach his Life Change sermon series, each part of which directly relates to his book. Jordan uses many stories from his own life to illustrate examples that are very relatable. Encouraging the reader to start small -- just a simple change -- and build from there. Ultimately, you need God to perform a work in you to effect the change, but you have to be willing, open and honest about the change you need. A great, easy read from an incredibly motivated speake ...more
Stephanie
Jan 22, 2014 rated it did not like it
The longer we tell ourselves and one another that if we just do these three things, God can better work through our lives, the further we are from the Gospel. Scripture tells us we have every spiritual blessing now. God is not holding back on us. While this book is exciting and makes you want to cheer for God, it points away from Jesus and toward ourselves for redemption. That is the opposite of good news.
Nicholas
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Looks at characters and events in the Gospel of Mark to illustrate what life change entails and how Jesus is the Change Agent for us. Very readable and encouraging!
Wayne McCoy
May 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
'Life Change: Finding a New Way to Hope, Think, and Live' by Jordan Easley is a guide for those wanting to change and stuck in their old ways. It's an easy enough read.

Using the book of Mark, and primarily seven miracles performed by Jesus, Jordan uses his light, humorous style to show a path out of bad habits and guides the reader toward transformation. With chapters on positioning your life for change and change that leads to freedom, the reader is guided to evaluate and let go of
Joan
Dec 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
We know change is hard. We make New Year's resolution - and then don't keep them! Jordan wants us to know that real change is possible. That is because God is the supernatural change agent. Jordan takes some of the encounters people had with Jesus from the gospel of Mark and gleans insights into change. We must be desperate for change and desperate for Jesus. See my full review at http://bit.ly/18TFd6I.
Darrell