Start by marking “Protecting What's His (Line of Duty, #1)” as Want to Read:
Protecting What's His (Line of Duty, #1)

Protecting What's His (Line of Duty #1)

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  15,036 Ratings  ·  1,268 Reviews
A sexy category romance from Entangled's Brazen imprint...

She’s running from the law, and the law wants her bad.

The opportunity was just too damn delicious for Ginger Peet to pass up. The purse full of money she finds—$50,000 to be exact—could give her and her teen sister the new start they need. So she grabs the cash, her gothy sibling, and their life-sized statue of Doll
Published February 23rd 2013 by Entangled Publishing (Brazen)

To ask other readers questions about Protecting What's His, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Protecting What's His

Lisa
Feb 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing

4.5 Stars

Finding a new author whose book I loved is always a reason to rejoice!

Yes GRs' peeps... I loved Protecting What’s His by Tessa Bailey. Shit, even the title has me swooning. Uh huh!!!

Synopsis:

Ginger Peet is a twenty-three year old living a life where she has trouble making ends meet trying to provide for her seventeen year old sister. Their mother has never cared enough to provide for them, loving her drug addiction even more than her daughters. Ginger and her sister have been raised by
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
5 Yummy Cop stars

*Spoilers*

photo 9077110_zpszlwul2gy.gif

“I’ve got an hour before I need to be back at the station. I’ll have fucked you three different ways by then.”

OMFG!!!! This book was Awesome!! Let me let you in on a little secret about me. I have a serious fetish for men in uniforms, Cops, Firefighters, Military men, Correctional Officers you name it . So to say this book was right up my alley is a understatement. My God this book had it all. It was a yummy trifecta.... Sexy cop, Dirty talk, and possessive alpha male
Lady Heather
Apr 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: contemporary romance, supsense
Recommended to Lady Heather by: Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS AN UBER-ALPHA, POSSESSIVE, SEXY-HOT, TATTOOED POLICE OFFICER. WHO WOULD PEE ON His WOMAN IF HE COULD GET AWAY WITH IT TO MARK HER AS HIS!

photo tumblr_lsqr7aEbKA1qfzkam.gif

THIS. BOOK. WAS. SMOKIN' HOT!!
Once I picked it up, I couldn't put it down until I finished!

The story of a 23-year-old Ginger who has been raising her 17-year-old sister for a very long time because her mother is a prostitute and drug addict, and has literally abandoned them. When her mother comes home one night and passes out with a
Jill
Mar 02, 2013 rated it it was ok

Take absolutely no notice of my rating or review....read this book!

I am once again a lone voice, so this one's going on my everyone-loved-but-Jill shelf.

The first part of this had me thinking I may be reading an up-and-coming Linda Howard. I.Kid.You.Not. Despite this promising start, by the time I got to around 30% the allusion to Ms Howard had dimmed substantially and I was left wanting.

That is not to say that most readers of CR won't love this. They will. And going by the early ratings and
*****FOUR STARS*****

photo cdd1dab8cf8a27820a4f60203f490991_zps2whqmkir.jpg

At first I wasn't sure I was going to like this story.
I felt as though there was no build up to the relationship between Ginger and Derek. He just instantly seemed to become overtly sexual and DOMINANT with Ginger after having only just met her. Ginger and her little sister move into Derek's apartment building and as soon as they cross paths, there is an instant attraction. Oh and did I mention, Derek is a sexy as hell police detective???!!!!

So here I was about 40% into the
Christy
Mar 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

photo a302dbf3-6bb5-4ec0-9d7c-82f6065f5b33_zpsszaoh1ef.jpg

This was my first Tessa Bailey book. it was a short, steamy and entertaining read. I listened to it on audio and let me tell you, having Lieutenant Derek Tyler talk dirty to you is not a bad way to spend your time in the car or doing laundry ;)

This was a quick one to listen too. It kept me engrossed the entire time. I loved both main characters. Ginger and her saucy attitude, how she could be so feisty, but also had a sweet and caring side that came out around her little sister. And De
Blacky *Romance Addict*

This review will pretty much be "meh" because that's what I felt about this book.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

For some reason, the thing that usually works for me didn't work this time, and I'm really sorry cause I was looking for an outrageous guy with outrageous statements that would blow my mind.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Maybe it's because I've already SEEN all the outrageous lines from this book in status updates when the book was all the rage??
I don't know. But for me, they only left me rolling my eyes and at some points laughing at the stuff
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
4 Awesomely Dirty-minded and Filthy mouth Stars

description

“Listen to me, baby. From the time we walk in the door to my apartment, you will have less than a minute before I put my cock inside you. No foreplay. No kissing. There won’t be any time, because you’ve got me strung so damn tight I can barely think straight. I need you to keep yourself wet for me on the ride home. Starting now.”

Holy hotness.... Derek Tyler.

description

The 30-year old Lieutenant, is living his life unaware, doing his job.

A man who wore a pol
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy

Solid 4.5 Star Rating❦

My Derek
description

Good god was Derek hot!!! His dirty mouth, his bossy ways and the fact that he carries a gun and badge... oooh ye!!!

I can not picture Ginger... but the both of them together is below... hot, raw and totally kinky.

~♂~♀~♂~♀~♂~♀~♂~♀~♂~♀~♂~♀~
Lisa Jayne
Mar 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: brazen-addict
5 CUFF ME NOW STARS.

description

I've had this book on my 'to be read' shelf for so long it had started to collect dust, so with my recent Brazen book binge still keeping me entertained I knew this book needed to hit my next up list. 'Protecting what's his' delivers exactly what it's title suggests and once again I find myself smiling at my book choice. This range of books never fails to deliver for my particular reading taste and if I'm becoming predictable with my five star ratings then so be it, I love sw
May 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 WHY-DID-IT-TAKE-ME-SO-LONG-TO-READ-THIS-AUTHOR STARS!!!!!

photo tumblr_mq70rybuqN1qkapxjo1_500_zps1cb23936.gif

What is wrong with me??!! This has got to be one of my favorite authors, and I’ve only read one of her books! I LOVE dialogue. I LOVE dirty talk. I LOVE sassy, strong women. I LOVE sweet alpha males. It’s like someone wrapped up the perfect package (pun intended) and gave it to me for my birthday!

Tessa Bailey can write a freaking book!

Derek – sexy, dirty-talkin’ cop….Need I say more? Ok, I will say more. He is also a sweetie pie. I love
Mo
Feb 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really liked this one. Starting off, thought to myself I hate the name Derek but by the end of it I LOVED Derek. Ginger was a great heroine, protective sister, fearful of becoming her mother and afraid to fall in love and rely on anyone. She had been taking care of herself and her sister for a long time and was very independent. But she was knocked for six when she met the Lieutenant. Smokin hot love scenes, some funny moments. Would definitely recommend it. It was fast paced also so very easy t ...more
Jamie
Feb 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
SO F'KING HOT!!

Damn.. this book was so good!! Its not very long so I ate it up quick.. but it sure did back a lot of heat into it. Check my updates out.... I can't wait to see what Tessa Bailey puts out next.. she is on my BUY NOW ASK QUESTIONS LATER list for sure.. that woman can write some seriously sexy scenes.. but she was able to really create a believable connection between Ginger and Derek too.. This book just flew by, had no angst, just the right amount of drama, totally hot cop, sexy
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

I really enjoyed this story, and while it's not perfect, it's damned close. It's sexy, witty, and romantic in a "don't make me spank your ass" kind of way, and I love me a man with a hand that he's not afraid to use. I'm all about hot, alpha heroes, and Derek is definitely that. Ginger is an all right heroine, but Derek, and Ginger's kid sister, Willa, steal the show.

I'm looking forward to reading more in this series.
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Derek is a Lieutenant for the Chicago Police Department and he is all about being a strong, upstanding man who's in control...or is he? Lucky for us, he has a bad boy side and OMG he loves to talk dirty and he wastes no time getting down to business.

Ginger thinks she can handle herself. Heck, she's been taking care of herself and her sister since she can remember. She's manage not only to survive but thrive in the worse conditions so Mr. Goodie Two Shoes is no problem...or so she thinks!

This b
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
"If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one."

Meet Derek...oooh laaa laaa

[image error]

"Let me be clear, Ginger, since you insist on talking in circles. I want you underneath me in my bed. I want to buried inside you so deep that I have to remind you of you own name. And I want those motherfuckers leering at you from the other side of the bar to smell me on you for a week afterward. I just wanted to be up front."

And Ginger...
[image error]

"Are you looking for something il
Sandra
She's running from the law, and the law wants her bad

I brought this book by mistake and decided "what the hell. The title and cover already make me swoon, why should i return it?"
So, like, 2 months later i finally gave it a go.

BEST.CHOICE.EVER!!!

selffive

I only wished i would have read it sooner because i think this is the best erotica/NA i have read so far! ( much to my complete surprise).

67359 damn good stuff sir gif E2q T

Meet Ginger

11fac516 7e8d 4186 98aa 211c5233c04b zps304eb94f

Giner has stole a lot of money from her mother to run away with her younger sister and start fresh
* Meli Mel *

♥♥♥ 4.25 Scorching stars ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"Give me a chance, beautiful girl."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

This was my first Tessa Bailey book and it for sure won't be the last. I loved this book. It was all kinds of hot with an interesting plot. Really enjoyed this one and was glad I got to buddy read this one with Jen.

Right off the bat, I liked the book. Ginger is a 23 year old that is trying to better her life for herself and her y
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
I love finding an amazing book by pure chance. I particularly love when in doing so, I discover an new and amazing author.

What did I love about this book?

I mean my goodness! It had it all: humor, amazing characters, sexual tension so hot I thought my kindle would catch on fire, super steamy scenes, and some of the best dirty talk I've read in a damn long while! So please excuse me a moment while I take a moment to myself

I can't find enough good things to say about Protecting What's His. It has b
.Lili.
Mar 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Protecting What's His

I'll start off by shouting from the roof stop, " I LOOOOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!"

In this book we get a strong, possessive, gruff, alpha male. As soon as we met him I knew-
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

We also meet the lovely Ginger. Who is strong yet vulnerable. She saw a way out for her and her sister and took it.
Love a strong MC. As soon as we met her I thought, "oh yeah, I like her-
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
This girl is going to be a riot."

As soon as the two meet - I was equal parts:
Laughing

And equal parts aroused.

When thes
Pam
Mar 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4, alpha, steamy-hawt
”The longer it takes me to get between your thighs, the rougher I’m going to be when I finally get in there. Understand?”

Love Love Love an alpha male with a dirty mouth and Derek did not disappoint!

Twenty three year old Ginger has been taking care of her sister since she was ten years old, she finds an opportunity to steal her good-for-nothin-skank mom’s money (which she probably earned while turning tricks) and give seventeen year old Willow a better life by leaving Nashville and m
Jill
Mar 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was seriously sizzling.

I am probably not going to be able to do it justice, but I am seriously going to try because I think this could be one of those books that people pass by and I beg you, don't! Read it!

Ginger Peet is our main female character and what a lady.She is 23 and because of a drugged up, prostitute mother she has been taking care of her younger sister, Willa, her whole life.

They finally get the courage up to leave when they find $50,000 dollars belonging to there mothers
edzkie♥§*.*§♥
“Look at me. You own me. I’m owned.”

This book exudes a lot of Alpha vibes. From the title, the cover photo, the blurb, the dirty talks, a sensual badass heroine and a sexy cop hero. oh la la!!

“Let me be clear, Ginger, since you insist on talking in circles. I want you underneath me in my bed. I want to be buried inside you so deep that I have to remind you of your own name. And I want those motherfuckers leering at you from the other side of the bar to smell me on you for a week afterward
destini mia
Mar 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"I'm going to make love to you. Slowly. Hell, it might take me until tomorrow. I'm going to lose count of how many times you come. And every time you do, I'm going to tell you that I love you. Until you fucking get used to it."

Protecting What's His was amazing. It had a great story, never lagged, and was really hot.

With a drugged out mom, Ginger Peet has had to take responsibility over her teenage sister. So when Ginger finds a purse filled with $50,000 of cash, she knows that this is too good
Jen
For starters I would like to thank Meli Mel for Buddy Reading my first Tessa Bailey book with me! I enjoyed it Mel (even if I was a slow poke!!)

This is the first book in what promises to be a very sexy, action packed romance series. There are already at least three more booksi in this series that are already written, and after reading "Protecting What's His," I will most definitely be checking them out!
The first installment begins with two sisters who leave Nashville to get away from a mother w
CC
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Re read via Audible. Even a narrator I do not particularly like cannot spoil this story! I have liked Brazen books less and less these days but this Tessa Bailey series holds up over time!

Prior comments:

Really loved both Ginger and Derek and their story! It included hot sex, a super protective hero cop and a strong, yet vulnerable, hot heroine! I really loved this quick read and highly recommend!
Heather
Protecting What's His was a fast paced, action packed, dirty talking, sexy-fest and I loved it! There are very few authors who can get the right balance of Alpha male dirty talk that is sexy without being creepy and just plain weird. Tessa Bailey hit this one out of the park. I want my very own Lieutenant Tyler.

Derek Tyler is a cop in the windy city. He is married to his job and spends all of his free time working. Derek has never found the need to have a serious relationship. He lives in a qui
Mandi Schreiner
Feb 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Favorite Quote: “Baby, I’m jealous of men who haven’t even seen you yet.”

When I received the review request for this book, I have to admit I saw the cover and it caught my eye. I guess the blurb did too. I’m so glad I’m a hussy for this cover because this book really surprised me. I laughed and laughed at the beginning and then the hero comes in with some of the most sexy dirty talk I’ve read in a long time.

The book opens with Ginger taking a very large wad of cash that her druggie and prostitut
Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️
Lt. Derek Taylor is smokin hot overprotective alpha male yummy!! Loved the heroine Ginger her sister Willa. Very good storyline with a HEA and a epilogue....it was a brief epilogue but a good one!!

photo PicsArt_1425473312425_zpsbshgnzbd.jpg
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»

RATING: Between 3-3.5 Hearts!! :)

“Give me a chance beautiful girl.”

Tessa Bailey’s Protecting What’s His is a typical light romance – short, steamy, with likable characters, and for the most part, entertaining.

Admittedly, the beginning of the book did not hold my attention, and the prospect of disappointment was a close call, mostly due to the insta-lust. However, the story does pick up, surprisingly, a factor of Ginger and Derek’s numerous smokin hot encounters and budding relationship. Albeit
  • Down and Dirty (Dare Me, #2)
  • Lover Undercover (McCade Brothers, #1)
  • The Mistress Mistake
  • Lovers Unmasked (Come Undone, #3.5; McCade Brothers, #1.5; Line of Duty, #1.5)
  • Under the Covers (Maverick Montana, #2)
  • Uncommon Passion (Uncommon, #2)
  • Wilde for Her (Wilde Security, #2)
  • Rules of Entanglement (Fighting for Love, #2)
  • Crossing the Line (Battered Hearts, #3)
  • Sweet Seduction Surrender (Sweet Seduction, #4)
  • A Little Harmless Obsession (Harmless, #3)
  • Stripped Bare (Joker's Wild, #3)
  • Brother's Keeper
  • Razing Kayne (Walking a Thin Blue Line, #1)
  • Recipe for Satisfaction (Madewood Brothers, #1)
  • The Professional: Part 1 (The Game Maker, #1.1)
  • A Night of Southern Comfort (The Boys are Back in Town, #1)
  • Ask Adam (Tanner Siblings, #2)

Line of Duty (5 books)
  • His Risk to Take (Line of Duty, #2)
  • Officer off Limits (Line of Duty, #3)
  • Asking for Trouble (Line of Duty, #4)
  • Staking His Claim (Line of Duty, #5)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • A Desperate Fortune
    $16.99 $2.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“So you know what your punishment is going to be, sweetheart? I'm going to make love to you. Slowly. Hell, it might take me until tomorrow. I'm going to lose count of how many times you come. And every time you do, I'm going to tell you that I love you. Until you fucking get used to it.” 98 likes
“Do you feel that, baby? That's your man moving inside you.” 76 likes