Start by marking “Complete Me (Stark Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Complete Me (Stark Trilogy, #3)

Complete Me

(Stark Saga #3)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  39,980 ratings  ·  1,610 reviews
Our desire runs deep. But our secrets cut close.

Beautiful, strong, and commanding, Damien Stark fills a void in me that no other man can touch. His fierce cravings push me beyond the brink of bliss—and unleash a wild passion that utterly consumes us both.

Yet beneath his need for dominance, he carries the wounds of a painful past. Haunted by a legacy of dark secrets and bro
Published July 30th 2013 by Bantam

·  39,980 ratings  ·  1,610 reviews

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
5 Farewell My Amazing Damien Star-k-s

“Fuck my billions, Ms. Fairchild. All I care about is you.”

description

The world stands in awe, as the powerful Damien Stark faces impossible charges. By his side the love of his life, Nikki Fairchild. The former pageant queen that managed to fight her own nightmares with Damien, now must help him overcome his own. Deal with his past and confront his demons.

description

Fighting everyone and their own deepest fears. And when faced with an impossible choice, always choose each other
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo KennerCompleteme3TitlebySueBee_zpsee3913b6.jpg
 photo tumblr_ljqzvtgTnQ1qffe9jo1_500_large_zpseec810cc.gif
★★★★ 1/2! Stark Trilogy, book 3 (3.5). The conclusion of multi-billionaire & kinky lover Damien Stark’s and Nikki Fairchild’s story. The coming-together of two kindred haunted souls with dark forces set to keep them apart!

“Where Damien and I are concerned, there is never just silence. There is heat and electricity and lust and need, all harnessing the power of the universe to pull us together. And how can I be expected to fight physics?”

The Stark Trilogy is the whirlwind romance betw
★★Sara Lizzy★★
3 VERY GENEROUS STARS!

Honestly, I considered rating this book with less than 3 stars, so I honestly think me even giving it the 3 stars rating is very generous considering how I felt about the book. And I'm still questioning whether or not I should have even given it that many stars even as I write this review. I know those of you who have read this may feel differently, but this is my honest opinion about this book so:

I want to start off by saying I had high expectations for this book, consider
.Under the pages
BOOK #5 IS COMING OUT IN 2 DAYS!

Damien has lived all his life thinking that his ghosts could be the only thing in the world that could destroy him. But that changed the day he lost Nikki.

"I can handle anything except the thought of losing you."

Full review available at Under the Pages.

description
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
*ARC courtesy of Random House, provided by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review*

"You're my reality."
"And you're mine."

What a perfect ending to a great series!!It was a sexy,emotionally charged romance!This was also more intense and had me on edge throughout!!

Their story takes a lot of twists...Damien and Nikki have a lot more issues with outside people through this book and at times your not really sure who to trust....

description

Damien refuses to share his abuse past and vows to keep information t
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Coming to a bookstore near you July 30th........

photo dc90a133d4ff661d6c6b846c49a21a82_zpsfbb67afc.jpg

Now that I've got your attention....Damien Stark, I've missed you! Complete Me is the dramatic conclusion to the Stark Trilogy. It starts off right where we left off in Claim Me. Damien has huge legal battles ahead and Nikki is at his side. They've both admitted to their love for each other, however, Damien continues to hold things back....to suffer in silence. The only way they seem to cope fighting either of their demons within is through sex..
Christy
Feb 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Starkalicious Stars!!!!!!

photo 5476be3a-abf6-41ec-b788-12489f48aa1a_zps887e7a49.jpg

Complete Me is the final installment of the Stark Trilogy. Very rarely do like a heroine as much as a hero, but both Nikki and Damien are incredible, strong characters. I know there are a lot of series/trilogies of the rich, handsome and damaged man- but for some reason, this series is special for me. Its different. All three books have been wonderful and I’m a little sad to see it end.

***Just an FYI- If you haven’t read books one and two of this trilogy- there may b
Lucia
Jan 17, 2013 rated it liked it

Complete Me is excellent conclusion to this intense and sensual adult romance series! Erotica is not my prefered genre but this series holded my attention from the beginning to the end. Thank you J. Kenner for sharing Nikki's and Damien's story with us!

My Nikki and Damien:

Possible minor spoilers for those who have not read previous books.
Complete Me starts exactly where Claim Me ended. Trial with Damien is about to start and Nikki is standing by his side. As Damien is losing control over his lif
* Meli Mel *

♥♥♥ 3 STARS ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

“At the end of the day, it’s just you and me. We make our own reality, Nikki. And no one can take it from us. You and I are together, and we can withstand whatever the world throws at us.”

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

I don't know what happened in this book. I read this because I had enjoyed the previous two books. And after, how the last book ended, I HAD to know what happened with Damien and the trial.
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 - 4 ★'s

So we come to the final book in the Stark Trilogy and things are up in the air. Damien and Nikki are in Germany hoping to put things to rest regarding the charges brought against Damien. Nikki's getting threatening calls and emails and the paparazzi are over the top.

There were a lot of things I liked about this book and some things I didn't but more than anything, I think I got a bit OD on this couple and their drama. Oh, and I can't forget to mention the all the sex!

Damien's still
Debra

Review to come ~

Yayyy, more Damien!!!!

Can't wait!!!

**ARC courtesy of Random House Publishing Group via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review**

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
I love you Nikki. I say it with every touch, with every look, with every breath that I take. I love you. I love you so much it hurts."

Sigh, what is it about these billionaires that pull me in? I must admit, that I'm not going to turn one down if he offers to come and rescue me and offer me the world, but the ones I've read about it's not so much the money that has me hanging on their every word. They all seem to come from things in the past that have driven them to want more, and then when th
Heather
If you liked book 1 and 2...this one will not disappoint!

Nikki and Damien have been through so much up to this point. Damien is now facing unthinkable murder charges. He has left Nikki to go to Germany and deal with the fallout from his past.

Nikki who has her own demons to face, finds she must confront Damien and keep him from turning away from her. Damien is intense, passionate and loyal to a fault.

Nikki begins receiving unusual threats. Damien begins to wonder if he can keep Nikki safe. Nikk
Jacqueline's Reads
Full Review + Book Signing Photos - > HERE

5 Damienized Stars!!!

Complete Me is the PERFECT conclusion to the Stark Trilogy.

Please give me a few minutes to calm myself… I’m over flowing with emotions right now

First off, Book 1, Release Me review is here - > HERE

Book 2, Claim Me review is here - > HERE

Now, there will be minor spoilers from previous 2 books, but NONE from Complete Me.

[Review Time… really just me gushing]

Complete Me picks up right where Claim Me leaves off. Damien and N
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Jun 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
ARC copy provided by Net Galley in exchange for a review.

4 Stars…..”Complete Me” is the last installment of the continuing erotic love story between Nikki Fairchild and Billionaire Damien Stark. Damien is a true Alpha: domineering, protective, controlling and intensely passionate. He is haunted through-out the series by his demons. But, despite his ghosts, Nikki is his talisman. Even though she is constantly battling her own weaknesses, she is the source of his strength.

The story begins in Germa
~ Becs ~
Well, this was an incredibly romantic and very sexy conclusion to the Stark Trilogy. It’s sensual and evocative, full of raw passion, heart melting tenderness and heart stopping emotion. It’s a beautiful story that shows just how love really does conquer all.

We’re back with Nikki and Damien in Germany as he prepares to stand trial for murder. There’s an air of desperation as they try to hide away in a private little bubble knowing, all the while, that reality is out there, waiting for the chance
*TANYA*
Dec 04, 2016 rated it liked it
It was just too much! Too many sexy times. Too much drama. Too many things left unsaid between the main characters. Just too much.
Mitch Castro
Jul 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: rant-and-rave
I am sooo done with this trilogy... Finally!

No further comment. No review to be made. I'm just glad I finished this series without banging my head in a wall. *phew
Robert
Jun 01, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley, book-smut
Nikki Fairchild will live on in my fantasies, but this novel will not. Let me back up a minute and expand upon this point. COMPLETE ME, like Release Me and Claim Me before it, are well-written novels. Well, as well-written as one should expect from an erotica novel, with characters that pop off the page and sex scenes that nearly popped out my eyeballs, and I found myself having a hard time containing my enjoyment. And this novel, like the two before it, contained plenty of sin-filled passion an ...more
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝

DAMIEN STARK

photo xm54Q.gif

photo Ian-Nina-ian-somerhalder-and-nina-dobrev-21623539-500-297.gif

photo tumblr_mabc2lJf9b1r1wyjko1_500.gif

Everything about Damien Stark is yummy, hot, steamy and delicious!

photo tumblr_mhr9t5xXaI1rmjz8wo1_500.gif

photo tumblr_m7dsxqPNVZ1r9xjxoo1_500.gif

This is perfect cracking finale! Just perfect and nice. The book picks from Claim Me where we see Damien hits the court! Damien and Nikki goes up and downs and it's definitely be a wonderful love journey! I enjoyed it!

" I'm going to fuck you, Nikki. Right here, on the warm earth with the sky open above us. I'm going to claim you with the entire universe looking on, because you are mine, and you always will
Barbara
Feb 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Well, I recommend this series to anyone, is a well written love story!

My pics, about the book…

The ending …

60>

Catarina
What can I say about his third installment? A really good ending to the trilogy and definitely my favorite in the series.

description

Damien and Nikki have already been through hell, but apparently it was not yet enough because it not seems possible for them to have a 5 minutes rest.
They’re more in love than ever and they both need the other to heal and to soothe their wounds and everything its perfect when they’re alone, but they can’t live in a bubble forever. The outside world and their own traumas thre
Snow
And cut...

Well, not only the movie scene is over but it's also the final conclusion to Damien Stark's and Nikki Fairchild's passionate and emotional wound up relationship...and boy, was it just like the movies, a huge blockbuster and an epic love...

Hmmm, but is it the end...or only just the beginning?

And after all that is been going on, after all that they've been through, it payed off cause they prevailed, they found each other within one another, like two halves in one...
"You’re what gives me
Pete
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, kenner-j
Complete Me is book 3 in the adult Stark Trilogy series, by J. Kenner . This series should be read sequentially to be enjoyed properly.

Ok, so I love both main characters Nikki and Damien. Both have mysteries and tortured histories that unfold in each book. J. Kenner’s writing style leaves you in suspense and hungry for resolutions. Both Nikki and Damien find themselves struggling with hidden secrets which eventually are uncovered in surprising and unique ways. What this did to me is make me wan
Marulett

Nikki

Damien[from his tennis court]

Aly: Hello Maru. We meet again to review one of our buddy reads. Most important question: did you like it?
Maru: Yes, I liked it...didnt love though, I felt like it was 50 shades-ish mixed with Croosfire, but it was really good...and I really liked the hero. What about you?
Aly: I did as well, though in my opinon it was more like Crossfire then 50... I really liked the heroine though, she was smart
Maru: Yeah, agreed! I loved that about her, she has the beauty (a
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 30, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
“At the end of the day, it’s just you and me. We make our own reality, Nikki. And no one can take it from us.”

As the third and final installment of the J. Kenner’s Stark Trilogy Complete Me fell flat for this reader. I have enjoy this series thus far but I found this conclusion be just okay. The writing was strong and the twists in the story were as well but somewhere amongst the sex the story lost it’s excitement.

I fell for Damien Stark in the first book of this series. He held mystery and s
Sophia Triad
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to the trilogy. I will write about my feelings towards the book soon :)
Tina
Mar 24, 2013 marked it as to-read
My reaction once I'm reunited with Damien Stark again:
description

because flirting with a book boyfriend is totally normal...for me.
Aly is so frigging bored

Nikki

Damien[from his tennis court]

Maru: Yeah, agreed! I loved that about her, she has the beauty (a
Michelle
Mar 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
A huge thank you to Random House Publishing Group & Netgallery for the ARC in exchange for an honest review.

My Damien Stark choice from the first description of him was one our favorite bits of man-candy. So let's just start with this image...

And if by some miracle my Kindle possessed the power to be a window to view my emotion while reading...I think the sexiness of this book would have created an image similar to this

So for those of you who have not read the first two books, first take a l
Books Where All The Sex Has Become Unsexy 29 174 Jul 10, 2014 09:07PM
What is it exactly that's frustrating about Nikki? 8 61 Feb 12, 2014 11:31AM
The Happy Housewi...: Complete Me (Stark Trilogy, #3) 7 16 Feb 03, 2014 11:26AM
Good Bye Damien & Nikki .... like!?? 14 186 Oct 05, 2013 04:43AM
July 30th - so long 8 68 Sep 28, 2013 04:25PM
Out today 3 51 Aug 03, 2013 09:48PM

• Being Me (Inside Out, #2)
  • The Berkeley Method (Spotlight, #2)
  • A Taste of You (The Epicurean, #1)
  • Knight & Stay (Knight, #2)
  • Exposed to You (One Night Of Passion, #2)
  • Eyes Wide Open (The Blackstone Affair, #3)
  • Unlocked (The Alpha Group, #3)
  • Promises After Dark (After Dark, #3)
  • Made for You (Cole, #2)
  • Sing (Songs of Submission, #7)
  • Possession (The Plus One Chronicles, #2)
  • The Mistress (The Original Sinners, #4)
  • Restore Me (Wrecked, #2)
  • Beauty from Surrender (Beauty, #2)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Given (Give & Take, #3)
  • Edible (Exquisite, #3)
  • Bound by Ivy Forever (Devoted, #3)
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over one hundred novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New Y

Stark Saga (6 books)
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Claim Me (Stark Trilogy, #2)
  • Anchor Me (Stark Trilogy, #4)
  • Lost With Me (Stark Trilogy, #5)
  • Damien (Stark Trilogy, #6)
“I am not "cured"--I know I never will be. I will always crave that pain to keep me centered. I will always be just a little astounded when I get through a crisis without putting a blade to my flesh.” 44 likes
“I don't want you to have to handle it. That's the horror of my past. But you...you're the reality of my present. You're the proof I survived. The prize in the cereal box.” 33 likes