Start by marking “The Quo (Guardians, #5, part 1 of 2)” as Want to Read:
The Quo (Guardians, #5, part 1 of 2)

The Quo

(Guardians #5, part 1 of 2)

WARNING: This book contains a scene in chapter 20 that is for mature audiences only. Readers can skip this chapter without missing any info vital to the plot.

A team divided.
A leader in turmoil.
A love tested.

Now, it's the heroes who need saving
ebook
Published (first published February 21st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Quo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Quo

Samantha
Feb 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Spoilers for part one

Loved this series, but if in part 2 Markus actually married Bianca I give up. It's so wrong. Emmy worked so hard and finally has him then this one random chick gets in the way :/. If he marries her there is no justice.
Keri
Mar 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favourite books of all time and I would seriously read this over and over. Lola StVil is the best author out there and she is my inspiration for writing, I love this series its soooo awesome !!!! SPOILER !! I hope Bianca gets run over, by a bus, with poisened wheels, in front of emmy, I would really enjoy that. Or maybe Rio could kill her... If only.... When Reese came back I was like YOSSSHHHH but then it was an illusion and I nearly started crying TT^TT
Maggie
Feb 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Sarah Burgess
Feb 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Lola dose not disappoint in the continuing saga that is The Guardians. It was nice to find out about other characters and see some of the story from a different point of view.
I will be waiting for part 2
Leah
Feb 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Loved this installment of the series ... but wish it had been a bit longer! I finished it in basically one sitting. There were A LOT less typos and grammatical errors than in the other books ... yay! I can't wait for the next book!
Fiona
Feb 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Again amazing. Can't believe the ending and can't wait to read part 2 when it comes out. This story just gets better and better as the books go on. Exciting times. All round amazing !
Shannon
Feb 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Another hit out of the park by Lola St. Vil. She leaves you intrigued and wanting to know the whole story from the moment you read the first page.
Mar 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fave-s
Loved this book soo much and soo happy for Emmy. Can't wait to read the second part!!!
Kirsty
Feb 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god what a cliff hanger, I cannot wait to read the last part of this story to see how it all ends.
Ellie
Feb 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a great installment!! I couldn't wait to read this, and with that cliffhanger, I'll be even more anxious in waiting for Part 2!
Such a great story, and a brilliant series.
Sophie
Feb 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book!! can't wait for part 2
Alice Damman
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wonderful

lola is one of my favorite authors. cant wait to see what she comes up with. definitely a good read
Kathy Edwards
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it

Loved reading this series. Kept me wanting to read . Bought all of this series. By loaning this I have others hooked!!!!
Lori Salsbury
Jan 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Okay, this review is not just for this particular book (I'm putting the same version on each book) but for every single hair pulling book in the series. I have rated the books mostly 4's and I'll stand by that because the story, had it been about something like super heroes, rather than "angels/demons" it would have been great. But...they're not. They're about...um...Lola St. Vil's warped idea of angels. Here are my MAIN issues.

1: She is obviously either an Atheist or not of a Christian religion
Cally
Mar 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
When I finished Book 4 of the Guardian series I was beginning to lose hope in the series, the main reason being that there were just way too many typos and grammatical errors through out the book. I was finding one near enough on every other chapter and it really started to bug me.

I decided to read The Quo because I love the characters in this series, the World that Lola has made up, and I was intrigued to know what happened next. I was not disappointed. As well as there not being many spelling
Elana
Nov 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Melissa E.
Feb 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Flying into the Angel World in the light, Boom no more world. Even though there is no more angel world...the Team is complete again, however war is coming! Many Quos are released and angry enough to kill. They took down the angel world, but they still need to kill angels. How is the Team going to protect their kind and stop the war to continue.

Emmy was done with the mission that she had to be involved with, however she was needed again.
Nunnykimchi
Feb 18, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
What an absolute disappointment, this is the first review I have ever written because I need to share my absolute frustration with these books. The author knows how to write a captivating story, but the editing is sorely lacking. Each book in the series has more and more spelling errors. What a great story, such a pity about the spelling errors. It is a disgrace to charge more than $0.99 for a book with so many errors.
Lisa P
Aug 30, 2015 rated it liked it
I noticed there were far fewer typos in this book. In previous books the typos were a major distraction. I like that Rage is in the story more. I'm already not a fan of Bianca. I don't think that this part of the story warrants a " book 5 part 1" and "part 2"; just the one book. Having read the Noru series, I know what to expect but not when, so curiosity will keep me reading the series. Actual rating is closer to a 3.5, maybe even a 4, but the story was cut short.
Ember Rain
Sep 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg

Talk about suspense poor Emmy has been through so much throughout this series and it's about to get more complicated:/ I love this series however and am on to the next chapter of it to find out what becomes of it start at book one which is free currently on Amazon! I give this book and all the ones before it 5 stars love the writing there is a lot of punctuation errors but worth overlooking for sure!
Christine
Jan 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love this series

I loved this book. I can't stop reading them, no matter what my boyfriend or my bank account says. I just have three books left and it's not like I have a choice. I have to find out what happens next. I think I can relate to Emmy. And like guys, when it comes to books I like the ones that can make me laugh.
Renee Hood
May 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Holy cliff Hanger!!!! Oh and FINALLY we get them where we want them to be and bam something else happens. Loving Rage...never thought I'd say that, but it's a twist I never thought about. Liking the story line. I pray I don't have to wait long for the last book. Puhleeezzz don't keep me waiting.
Gemma Rigley
Mar 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have read all the books in this series and if you want, love, heartbreak the ups and downs good vs evil human vs guardian vs deamon vs love these books will not let you down now anyone that has read thus far are all wondering if the love with win out or the sucky gods rule in favour of the grater good :{
Heather De Los Reyes
Seriously another twist!

This series keeps you on your toes that's for sure. I can't believe how many twists come within one book alone. I can't imagine what the next story will have in it but I'm hoping for a happy ending for Marcus and Emmy
Ary Alcantara
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love the book i just started it and finished it in less than 5 hours but I hate the whole Emmy and Marcus love. Why whenever is going well for them something happens. I will take a time out from the Guardians because I cant handle it lol
Judith Davis
Aug 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Guardians: The Quo (The Guardians Series, Book 5, Part 1) by Lola St. Vil

This book was fantastic I can't wait to read the next book in the series. So much fighting, magic, and love, what more could you want.
Robin Early
Jan 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great

Love the story,but did I miss something 5 part1 just jumps in their seems like a big piece is missing what happens.I know they argue about taking the tripix out of Emmy. Then nothing about how this war started.
Dani
May 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
I was drawn into these books from the start but this book, even though brilliant didn't get me excited to continue with the series! I really like the angel but the human? She's so annoying I can't continue to care what happens.
Patience Cruise
Jul 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lola does it again

I can never decide who's side I'm on more. Marcus, or Emmy but it seems once again the lines are drawn. At what point do they stop fighting? At what point are they just killing themselves to try?
william  Goodrow
Feb 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Guardians:The Quo

This book was different, not with the same intensity as some the previous ones but still worth reading. Onto the next installment.

• Desert Roots (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch #6)
  • Midnight Storm (Rise of the Dark Angel, #3)
  • Pale Moon (Red Moon, #5)
  • Werewolf Revenge (Taming the Wolf, #3)
  • Wolver's Gold (The Wolvers, #5)
  • Sword of Justice (La Patron's Sword, #3)
  • Lawful Claim (The Sigma Menace #4)
  • Mending Scars (Others of Edenton, #5)
  • Bizarre Life of Sydney Sedrick  (Sydney Sedrick #1)
  • Dilemmas (Highland Wolf Clan #5)
  • Captured (Serenity, #3)
  • Branches of the Willow (The Ancients #3)
  • Darkness Unleashed (Mystic Wolves, #6)
  • Desires of a Full Moon (Rise of the Arkansas Werewolves #3)
  • Alpha Wolf (Black Mesa Wolves #2)
  • Accidentally Yours (Coyote Bluff #1)
Hi!

This is my debut novel "Guardians:The Girl" It is a story about a girl who has to save the world by staying away from the guy she loves.

Guardians (8 books)
  • The Girl (Guardians #1)
  • The Fallout (Guardians, #2)
  • The Turn (Guardians, #3)
  • The Triplex (Guardians, #4)
  • The Lyris (Guardians, #5 part 2 of 2)
  • Guardians: The Shoma (Guardians, #6 part 1 of 2)
  • Guardians: The Nycren (Guardians, #6 part 2 of 2)
“Everyone thinks you saved me the day you threw us off the tower. But the truth is you saved me way before that. Every time you smile, you save me. I’m surrounded by Guardians everyday but I didn’t encounter courage until I met you. I lived in the light but I didn’t find peace until I held you. And I never understood what it meant to love until I was loved by you.” 1 likes
“Sooner or later even bookworms get laid.” 0 likes