Start by marking “The No-Regrets Bucket List: Living the Life You Were Meant to Live (The Wise Woman Collection)” as Want to Read:

Who Do You Want to Be Before You Die?

When you mention a bucket list, many people think about the movie of the same name starring Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. The characters they play are critically ill, and as such they create a "to do" list of things to accomplish before they kick the bucket. The idea depicted in the film generated an interest in the public in prepa
Published February 15th 2013 by Wise Owl Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The No-Regrets Bucket List, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The No-Regrets Bucket List

Book Lover
Mar 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love the way Marion breaks the chapters into bite size pieces so that I am able to read it a bit at a time. She has a way of connecting with the reader. I enjoy reading the quotes and then reflecting on how it relates to my life. I am able to let go of the past and focus on where I want to go in the future.

This book is great for those who are starting out on their journey of self discovery and, for those who have been on the road for a while, this book makes a great refresher, a wonderful plac
George Angus
Mar 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
From my Amazon review:

I guess I'm a lucky guy.

Let me explain:

On the day I received this review copy in the mail, I was diagnosed with a potentially life-threatening heart arrhythmia. After returning home from the Doctor appointment, I stopped to check my mail and Marion's book was in there, waiting for me. Timing is everything, right?

I also consider myself lucky because I've been fortunate to have connected with Marion a few years ago and I've been able to watch her grow as a writer. From a read
Little Book Club
Mar 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Our book club read two of Ms. Witte’s prior books, so when The No-Regrets Bucket List came out, we were curious about it, as is seemed like a diversion from her previous works. We found it to be very much in line with the message of Courage of the Soul and Little Madhouse on the Prairie. This work is about becoming the person you were meant to be, and creating the legacy you want to leave behind.

As we started discussing this book, we realized most of the women in our club have created bucket lis
McGuffy Morris
Apr 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
~Wise Woman Collection~

By Marion Elizabeth Witte

Many people have a “Bucket List”, things they want to do or places they want to go, before they die. This book addresses the idea of having a “No Regrets” list of how to live.

Author Marion Witte discusses this philosophy in this book from her “Wise Woman Collection”. Some of the things she encourages the reader to consider are who they want to be in this life, and how we can achieve this.

Being genuine to oneself can lead to a genuine lifestyle with
Patti Strickland
Mar 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is Marion's third book and second of her Wise Woman series. This is an enjoyable read and a great reminder of why we want to be here sharing this earth. If you want to experience your passion day to day or return to a state of "flow" then this is the book for you. Upon fishing it I felt like I had gone on a mini vacation... Only cheaper ;)
Bibi
Sep 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Sage Advice. Recommended reading for all. It is not that the information is new since there is a plethora of books on similar or related topics. This book, however, is not daunting; it is not "preachy" neither. Wonderful words spread across short chapters with very arresting titles.

I applaud Marion Witte for embarking on this "Wise Women Collection" journey. I can tell that she is a generous person with a heart of gold; the kind of person, anyone would love to have as a neighbour or a friend.If
Darlene
Jun 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Until I read this book, I thought I had created the bucket list I needed to accomplish my life’s goals. On it I have such things as what I want to acquire and where I want to travel.

This book presents a very different approach to a bucket list. The concept underlying it is that we need to create a bucket list by which to live, so that we create the type of legacy we want to leave behind. The legacy a person wants to create will of course be unique and personal based on their passions and experie
Rachel (TheShadesofOrange)
I received this book through the Goodreads First Read giveaway program.

First, I believe I am much younger than the target audience for this book. The end section of this book has an activity section, which includes writing an epitaph on a cartoon grave. I was a little taken back.

However, once I got into the book was happy with the content. The author essentially discusses creating a bucket life for everyday day, that if follow, should leave a person with very few regrets. The topics are not eart
Angie Ring
Mar 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The first thing I noticed looking at the book cover I immediately went into a relaxed state of being. From the depth of the clouds in the background to feeling the sand in my toes I could be the person in that chair.

Once I opened the cover there were so many inspirational quotes that anyone could use as affirmations to bring uplifting energy into their daily routines. This book has extremely specific guidelines to design a life that is unique to the individual. I will use this book as a daily me
Cynthia
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wise Woman Collection – The No-Regrets Bucket List

A gem of a book from a gem of a human being whose intent seems to be a desire to help others to find light and sparkle (truths) in this journey called life. She's willing to share what she's learned in HER journey...yet acknowledges that her life is a "work in progress"---so much yet to live and so much yet to learn.

Andrea
This is literally 170 pages of trite cliches. It's competently written, although the author's prose is unstylish and generic, but the ideas are cohesively presented. But unless your mind will be blown by bullet point lists advising you on such generalities as "learn to forgive others," "accept yourself as you are" and "laugh every day," there's not much of value or uniqueness to recommend this one. I am disappointed.
Shari
Jul 15, 2013 rated it liked it
We'll go with 3.5 stars.

There were some points that I agreed with and am trying to change and some I don't agree with (like the idea you should not accept anger as a legit feeling). [As far as anger I do believe you should allow the feeling - the bad part of anger is the habit of reacting immediately to it instead of analyzing why and seeing if you can change something.]

I received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads.
Sophie
Aug 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book that I won through a GoodReads giveaway.

This book helps define our life's objectives and focus on what is important. It is a book that I'll keep close so I can read again parts of it when I need motivation.
Lori Swanson
Jun 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I read the two most recent works of this author, and I love them. They are a departure from her first work, Little Madhouse on the Prairie, yet they continue the theme of hope and inspiration.
Mandy
Mar 25, 2013
John Kennedy
Jul 14, 2013
Marion
Feb 21, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Dana
Sylvie
Jill Christopher
  • How to Communicate with Confidence
  • Choice: Uncover and Claim Your Happiness
  • The Soulmate Experience: A Practical Guide to Creating Extraordinary Relationships
  • There Must Be More To Life Than This!
  • The Gift of Adversity: The Unexpected Benefits of Life's Difficulties, Setbacks, and Imperfections
  • Secrets to a Happy Life: Finding Satisfaction in Any Situation
  • The Home Apothecary: Cold Spring Apothecary's Cookbook of Hand-Crafted Remedies & Recipes for the Hair, Skin, Body, and Home
  • Yoga Sparks: 108 Easy Practices for Stress Relief in a Minute or Less
  • 365 Ways to Keep It Real, Heal Yourself and Be Free
  • Learn With Mind Maps: How To Enhance Your Memory, Take Better Notes, Boost Your Creativity, And Gain An Edge In Work Or School - Easily.
  • Hooked!: Buddhist Writings on Greed, Desire, and the Urge to Consume
  • How Can I Help? What you Can (And Can't) Do To Counsel A Friend, Colleague Or Family Member With A Problem
  • What Makes You Great?
  • Eating My Feelings: Tales of Overeating, Underperforming, and Coping with My Crazy Family
  • How to Wake Up: A Buddhist-Inspired Guide to Navigating Joy and Sorrow
  • The Strawberry Letter: Real Talk, Real Advice, Because Bitterness Isn't Sexy
  • Be a Critical Thinker: Hone Your Mind to Think Critically
  • Practice Makes Perfect: : How One Doctor Found the Meaning of Lives
Marion Witte is an author, public speaker, and Certified Public Accountant, with a life-long career of managing and owning business ventures.

She founded and manages the Angel Heart Foundation, a non-profit organization devoted to supporting positive parenting and youth empowerment. She is the Editor in Chief of the Next Generation Parenting and Brave New Leaders websites. Ms. Witte’s memoir - Lit