Start by marking “Catching His Attention: The Billionaire's Proposal Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Catching His Attention: The Billionaire's Proposal Book 1)

Catching His Attention: The Billionaire's Proposal Book 1)

(The Billionaire's Proposal #1)

Helen has always placed the needs of others before her own. After the death of her father, Helen put herself in a position to take care of her mother, whose constant dependency forces Helen with little time for herself. When she must turn down the job of her dreams with Bevan-Jones Real Estate, she begins to believe she will spend her entire life denying herself the joys ...more
Kindle Edition, ebook, 21 pages
Published September 25th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Catching His Attention, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Catching His Attention

Start your review of Catching His Attention: The Billionaire's Proposal Book 1)
Mya
Oct 23, 2015 rated it it was ok
It started off nice then it went straight to sex.
Adrienne
May 09, 2014 rated it liked it
Too Short

Short stories like this tend to annoy me because they are written as serials that are supposed to entice you to individually buy the rest and at 99¢ each they are never worth it. I am glad this one was free because there was an insufficient build up and there was some very poor editing when it came to changing what character's internal dialogue we were getting; a new paragraph is not sufficient, you need a page break.

There was one sex scene which was written quite well but then it was
Angel **Book Junkie**
I will rate this book based solely on the writing and the storyline that I will give it two stars. What makes me angry is that the next book is $2.99 and only 22 pages. I so wish these authors would put a whole story in one book and charge one price because I will not pay $2.99 to read the next book in the story.

I liked the book but there was not enough here for me to like it. I think that it lacked substance and I just could not get into the book.
Mish
Rated: F+ It was like the writer didn't even try to write a story and leader character with a little more info to the story for us the read to get draw onto the sorry I just feel like it was just a sex book with bdsm cause of the whole FiftyShadesOfGrey and it was way to short for that I readied a lot of short book with more content then this to half seven part books series
Brandy Dorsch
Jun 08, 2013 rated it liked it
I liked this book but I was surprised at how quickly Helen jumped into hardcore BDSM. That being said, I liked the characters and I liked how the interacted with one another. This is a very spicy book and not for the faint of heart!
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Scorching HOT!! What starts as a challenge and struggle of wills takes a turn and results is very HOT BDSM story. At times, I thought my heart could not take more but I was glued to this book and would not put it down until the end. MUST read all seven parts of this story ... you will agree.
Sherry
Jul 29, 2014 added it
This book was exciting right form the start I felt bad that she couldn't take the job that she so wanted but instead she got something all together different .this book had it all passion steamy sex I loved it I'd advice everyone to read I'm looking forward to the second installment
Andita
Jun 25, 2014 rated it liked it
Wasn't bad...

I feel like it is missing something but that could be because it's not very long. You don't have much to work with in the characters and plot. I may get the rest of the story.
Milena
Feb 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
A young lady filled with responsibilities. A Billionaire who knows what he wants. Addictive, passionate and ... gotta keep reading the rest now.
Raecharmed
Jun 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this down absolutely loved it. Highly recommend this author she's one of my favorites :-)
Anna
Sep 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: emma
interest to read great storyline throughout the series
Wendy
May 04, 2013
Andrea
May 20, 2013
Denise Michael
rated it did not like it
Mar 23, 2013
May 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

GET A FREE ROMANCE eBOOK when you join Emma's Beta Reader Newsletter. Details
here

Emma Rose is quickly rising as a new author with a lot to offer. She specializes in the steamy romance genre with popular series THE BILLIONAIRE'S PROPOSAL, TAKING STAGE, ALPHA ROCKSTAR, and STRIPPED.

She self-published her first book in 2011 and has since risen to a Top 100 author in Amazon's Erotica

The Billionaire's Proposal (7 books)
  • Answering His Call: (The Billionaire's Proposal 2)
  • Trusting His Embrace: (The Billionaire's Proposal 3)
  • Taking His Affection: (The Billionaire's Proposal 4)
  • Resisting His Seduction: (The Billionaire's Proposal 5)
  • Igniting His Desire: (The Billionaire's Proposal 6)
  • Accepting His Proposal: (The Billionaire's Proposal 7)