Start by marking “Forever You (Forever, #2)” as Want to Read:
Forever You (Forever, #2)

Forever You

(Forever #2)

New York Times bestselling novel, Forever You is the highly demanded sequel to USA Todays Bestseller, Forever Black.

Connor Blacks life consisted of his company and his use of multiple women. There was never going to be love, relationships, or a fairy-tale life. Emotionally dead and damaged, that stemmed from a personal tragedy, Connor Black vowed never to feel any emotion
Published May 28th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Forever You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever You

Start your review of Forever You (Forever, #2)
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Conner Black does not do relationships. He is a successful businessman and he runs his sex life the same way. Ellery Lane is an artist and a free spirit and she will not be controlled by anyone.

This is another one of those series where we get the second book and it's almost the same as the first one except it's from the H's POV.

Because of that, I'm linking my review for Forever Black:

The good news is the grammar/spelling errors that I found in the first
What a phenomenal book!!!! Review to come in the morning.

I LOVED Forever Black so I was so excited to get Connor's POV in Forever You and I wasn't disappointed at all. I think I even fell more in love with Connor in this book. I enjoyed that we got to learn so much more about Connor and his past. Plus it was interesting to get his true feelings and reactions to some of the situations regarding Ellery. For me this book was even more emotional then Forever Black. I don't know what it is but I am a
*~*~~*~reading~**~till~**~forever*~~*~*
description

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??????? CONNOR'S POV IS COMING OUT???

Connor Black,

description

THAT'S IT, I AM DONE FOR, AND I WILL REMAIN THAT WAY UNTIL YOU GIVE ME THE DAMN BOOK!

Gwen
Mar 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-books
"Dame that smile". I am smiling as I write, I loved Connor's POV. It was great see things through his eyes. I fell in love all over again at how attentive he was to Ellery. He made me sometimes cry as she someitmes made me laugh out loud with her feisty attitude. I cannot wait for Forever Us. My "Forever" question when?
Rosh Disch
Aug 09, 2013 rated it did not like it
I gave this book one star because less wasn't an option. This book was...in a word ... REDUNDANT!!! There was absolutely no need for this book to exist. Connor's POV Could have been shown in the first book, especially since there really wasn't much to it. As for the added info in the tale end of #2, that could have also easily been added to #1.

I feel this story is in no way worthy of a trilogy and is only meant as a money grab. There is no writing style unless "amateur" would be considered a
Kizzy
Feb 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I need the 3rd book now!!!!!!! :)

I loved Forever Black, but Forever You did it for me..Connor's POV..wow!! All the emotions he felt when he found out about Elle was so heartbreaking, now we can understand..Connor and Elle were blessed with a second chance and I cant wait for Forever Us so we can see how they handle being parents and whatever else comes their way.

Sandi, amazing book! Cant wait to read more from you :) xo
Syndi
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
It is always better to read from Hero POV. Now I understand what Connor going through and what is his feeling toward Ellery.

Again I wish the wording could be edited better with a more dramatic wording. Some words are too stiff and too rigid.

4 Damn that smile stars
Tonya
Jun 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing

How is it even possible to love Connor Black more than I already did I'm not sure but I love him sooo much more. I was so excited to get to read his pov and I was not disappointed. I was elated. Flabbergasted. It now only leaves me wanting more, more and more. I think I could read about them until they are old and wrinkled. Ellery has suffered so much and faced so many obstacles but hat girl is feisty and I loved it. Connor is just wonderful. He certainly met his match when he met Ellery lane.
Chris- Bookaddict
Feb 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Sandi was Kind enough to send this to me this am and I started it this right after she sent it , needless to say I was Consumed by this amazing book.

This is Forever You in Connor's POV . Let me tell you It is Just as Amazing in his POV, no actually it is Better in my opinion.

Infinity is forever, and thats what you are to me. You are my forever, Mr. Black.

We left off in Forever Black with Connor and Ellery talking about their daughter . So you all know this one goes into alot more detail
Annette
Ok So I made a mistake...Although I absolutely Loved Loved Loved Forever You I should not have read it right after I read Forever Black....It made it feel repetitive which made some parts a little boring for me...totally my fault :(

Other than that..I will be completely honest and say I loved this one better than the first...It was amazing!!! Connor's POV was the best idea ever!!! My favorite Connor quote "damn that smile" loved it!!!I smiled every time he said it!

I was heartbroken when he
Adriane Leigh
Sandi did a seriously amazing job with Connor's POV! Ya know how sometimes it just a rehash of past events? Yea, it's so not like that. And other times the author tries so hard NOT to rehash events if feels like you're missing something? Yea, not that either. It's a fine line but Sandi balanced it perfectly! Adored the ending! And can't wait to see Elle and Connor deal with parenthood!
Kelle
Mar 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
I don't know what it is but I'm starting to like books better from the male' POV!

I needed some time to formulate my thoughts because I love Sandi dearly and didn't want her to think I was just blowing smoke up her ass. LOL Sandi, all those people who told you they thought this book was even better weren't lying. I really liked Forever Black but I love Forever You and I'm pretty sure that had something to do with it being in Connor' s POV. I just love getting the males perspective on the story.
Nikkie
Apr 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
WHEN DOES IT COME OUT!!!! IM GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWAL FROM FOREVER BLACK!!!
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
May 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Forever You Sandi Lynn

4 stars!!

You need to have read Forever Black before you read this!! This is basically Forever Black but from Connors point of view with a few bonus chapters at the end.

It was great to get Connors point of view, with Forever Black really concentrating on Ellerys struggles with cancer, this book concentrated on Connor Black falling in love for the first time. This book was very emotional but for a completely different reason. Connor had sworn off relationships as these hot
Katya
Apr 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
I'm not going to rate this one. I shouldn't have picked it up, knowing that I didn't care for the first one.

I'm sure if you liked the first, you'll like this one.

I felt like, after the first book, that I didn't understand or really know Connor. I guess i thought maybe reading his POV would give me a prospective on his and Ellery's relationship that I would enjoy more, but unfortunately, it didn't. I think maybe the authors writing style just isn't for me. I had the same reservations about the
Christina Lyn
Mar 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was simply a man with no meaning until I met you, and Im proud of whom Ive become because
of you. Weve been through a lot together, and we will continue to go through a lot, but well conquer
whatever life throws our way, together. I want to thank you for being my best friend, and my lover. I
got down on one knee and pulled the small velvet box from my pocket. I looked up at Ellery as the
tears wouldnt stop flowing down her face. I want to be more than just your lover; I want to be your
happily
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks
There's not enough stars for this book! It was amazing to see how Connoe felt in love with Ellery and also to see a little bit more of their story after Forever Black.
You can't help to fall at least a little bit in love with Connor Black! But besides him it's also impossible not to fall in love with this entire book.
Connor is an amazing, loving and HOT man and it was great to see he getting mature and changing from someone without a heart to someone with so much to give.
Ellery...well Ellery is
Catherine Petersen
May 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved
Forever You is great great great

Thank you Sandi, I can't wait to read Forever us and all the book you'll write in the future.
Your books are full of all kind of feeling and it feel so real.
I cried when I read Connor's vow, it was so beautiful
I'm just in love with Connor and wish I could meet a wonderful man like him but in meantime I can dream...
Thank you again Sandi for give us dream and strength
I wish you a lot of success and happiness for you and your family.
XOXO
Catherine the French lady
CRlovebooks ❤️
Apr 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Love every page!!! Sandi, you did it to me again! i laughed and cry my way through this book. Again you show us what beautiful love story this is. Love Connor more the before. This was so worth the wait. I read Forever Black and Forever You same time...A must read, I can't wait for Forever Us!!!!! "Damn the Smile" xoxoxo
Danielle
Mar 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Even though I had already fallen head over heels for Connor Black in Forever Black, I must say I was pretty disgusted by him and his playboy was in the beginning of Forever You. In the end, he once again made me fall head of heels for him. I can't wait to read the conclusion of Connor and Ellery's story in Forever Us!
Fiona
May 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved Connors POV and I can't wait to read Forever Us, it answered lots of unanswered questions I had and I'm sure the next book will do the same. Hope Ashlyn gets what she deserves :D

Thanks Sandi for another brilliant book.
Belle
Mar 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhh loved the first book through Ellery's eyes.. and now from Connors, could it get any better!

With an ending like that, I cannot wait for the next one :)
Corandra

Crackedspinebookreviews
Hmm, not sure I needed to read the same story from Conner's pov. There were parts I skipped over because I really didn't want to read the same thing twice. Wish I'd moved on the Forever Us instead.
Angela
May 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful recap in Conner's point of view with a little added scenes here and there. I am 100% in love with Conner and have been since 2%!

*buddy read with Leah and Amanda**
Maggie
May 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Connor's POV.
I especially liked the last 25% of the story with Ellery and Connor : )
Can't wait for Forever Us!
Lauren-Sophie
Apr 30, 2013 rated it it was ok
is "forever yours" the same story as "forever black" only told from Connor's POV? like in "walking disaster"?
Selenia
Apr 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
His pov was just as sweet as hers....loved this story
Diana
Feb 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
i fell in love with ellery n conner even more this time i cant wait fpr book #3 plz hurry great job
Forever you 5 87 Sep 17, 2014 11:16AM

• Beauty from Love (Beauty, #3)
  • Conquer Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #2)
  • In His Office: An Enemies to Lovers Standalone Romance
  • The Secret (Arranged Series #2)
  • Pushed (The Dark Flower, #1)
  • Legal Heat (Legal Heat, #1)
  • Beauty from Surrender (Beauty, #2)
  • What I Didn't Say
  • The Deal (Arranged Series #1)
  • Pull Me Close (Panic, #1)
  • Surrender Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #1)
  • Against the Cage (Worth the Fight, #1)
  • Beauty from Pain (Beauty, #1)
  • Claiming His Baby: A Bad Boy Romance (Baby Daddies Book 1)
  • Distraction (Underground Kings, #3)
  • Heartbroken (Gritt Family, #1)
  • That Night
  • Assumption (Underground Kings, #1)
Writing is my passion and my mission is to provide readers with romance novels that will whisk them away into another world and from the daily grind of life - one book at a time.

Forever (6 books)
  • Forever Black (Forever, #1)
  • Forever Us (Forever, #3)
  • Collin (Forever, #4)
  • A Forever Family (Forever, #5)
  • Forever. La serie completa

News & Interviews

“If I had one last breath left, I would use it to tell you how much I love you, because I do, and I always will.” 33 likes
“Damn that smile.” 13 likes