Start by marking “Sorry I Wrote So Many Sad Poems Today” as Want to Read:
Sorry I Wrote So Many Sad Poems Today

Sorry I Wrote So Many Sad Poems Today

Sorry I Wrote So Many Sad Poems Today is a collection of poetry that explores the humor in dark thoughts.

The physical book is sold-out, but Joseph Young designed a glittery and surreal .PDF version: http://www.inkpressproductions.com/#!...
Published 2012 by Ink Press Productions

To ask other readers questions about Sorry I Wrote So Many Sad Poems Today, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sorry I Wrote So Many Sad Poems Today

Juli
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These are depressing if you're a 20 or 30 something. Too real. Much too real.

It took me a bit to get into her style. But in the end I wished there were more poems in this collection.
Cari Peri
Feb 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Sorry I Wrote So Many Sad Poems Today takes what might be considered nearly universal contemporary worries - fear of failure and the unknown, angst over relationship status or lack thereof - and tackles them with a startling but effective mix of sincerity and wit. It's the kind of book I want to tuck into my back pocket and pull out during the next long Monday desk session or derailed bar conversation: first, for a laugh, and then to let Tracy's well-chosen words navigate me through to the insig ...more
Jamie Gaughran-Perez
Oct 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I read it in the PDF version having missed the initial run... Great stuff. Treading some of the ground a lot of poets are trying to navigate right now (reminders of the Mira Gonzalez book) but with a much more confident stride. Sure footfalls. Which is a funny thing to say about a book that voices so much personal insecurity and a hunger to grow and be. But it never oversteps and stays spot on the whole way through. Get the PDF now, and look out for whatever is going to come next.
Joseph Young
Feb 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My sister likes to take a drive to listen to music because it makes the songs sound better. She calls is "turning corners." Tracy's poems turn corners, always going left and right, always making our sads sing better.
Tyler Crumrine
Feb 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book looks and smells and feels beautiful. It reads beautifully too. I read it once and then immediately read it again. These are good poems that are sometimes funny but all come from a place of sincerity. Please read them.
Dan
Feb 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book is full of funny, witty and sad poems.
Read it. It's really good.
The one about the crab pretzel was my favorite - thats what my life is like.
Robb Todd
May 01, 2013 added it
Shelves: 2013, poetry
I'm not sorry Tracy Dimond wrote so many sad poems today. I'm very happy about this. I want more sad poems, Tracy. More.
Michelle Dwyer
Mar 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am not sorry that Tracy wrote so many sad poems. In fact, I'm freakin' happy about it.

Beautiful chapbook to own and cherish always.
Tim Paggi
Feb 27, 2013
Alex Sutter
Oct 17, 2013
Queenie
rated it did not like it
Oct 27, 2016
Hillary
Mar 13, 2013
Allison Clendaniel
Oct 22, 2016
Justin Sirois
Feb 21, 2013
Tracy Dimond co-curates Ink Press Productions. She is the author of three chapbooks: I WANT YOUR TAN (Ink Press 2015), Grind My Bones Into Glitter, Then Swim Through The Shimmer (NAP 2014), and Sorry I Wrote So Many Sad Poems Today (Ink Press 2013) - winner of Baltimore City Paper's BEST CHAPBOOK. She collaborated with Amanda McCormick on the performance, DID YOU COVER UP? a blend of I WANT YOUR T ...more