Start by marking “Counting to Ten and Sharing My Easter Eggs (Rhyming Books for Children)” as Want to Read:
Counting to Ten and Sharing My Easter Eggs (Rhyming Books for Children)

Counting to Ten and Sharing My Easter Eggs (Rhyming Books for Children)

Counting to Ten and Sharing My Easter Eggs is a fun and beautifully illustrated book for children who want to learn to count.

The book starts of with a little girl who is looking forward to Easter and has been given a basket of eggs to share with her friends. This leads on to some fun rhyming as we are introduced to each of her friends who are given a specific number of eg
Published February 15th 2013 by Pen-n-a-Pad Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Counting to Ten and Sharing My Easter Eggs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Counting to Ten and Sharing My Easter Eggs

Start your review of Counting to Ten and Sharing My Easter Eggs (Rhyming Books for Children)
Lauren Anderson
This rhyming book is a great book to read aloud to a very young primary classroom and helps practice learning how to count to 10. It is probably best for a preschool or kindergarten class. The book has really beautiful illustrations as it tells the story of counting Easter eggs and sharing them.
Esmer Saucedo
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cute

This is a cute book with easy to recognize rhyming words. My toddler loves these types of books and this one was perfect for her. The illustrations were cute as well.
ruby2shoes
Feb 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Counting Made Fun

Learning to count can be fun in this illustrated storybook with Easter eggs. The rhyming verse will hold attention and children can count along as they go.

Good for springtime and getting ready for the Easter season.
Sandra Stiles
Apr 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful, and colorful counting book using easter eggs and rhyming. It has a simple message about sharing what you have. In the book a young girl is given Easter eggs. As she counts to ten she tells who she will share her Easter Eggs with. Haylee liked this book because she could read it to her brother. She said it was too easy because she already knew how to count to ten. She read it then had her brother count the numbers with her. I enjoyed the book because it was so bright and colo ...more
Eileen Carter
Mar 11, 2016 rated it liked it
David Chuka has wrote a cute story which young readers will enjoy. Not only does it help children learn how to count but it's rhyming verse makes the book sing-song pattern easier to read. Children will enjoy the colorful pictures, while parents and teachers will be pleased with the many learning opportunities.

Rhymes, counting, characters, different ethnicity in characters, sequencing are just a few of the many things you can discuss when reading this book.

But most of all it is a fun book to re
Nancy Silk
Feb 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"Simply Written, Very Effective"
This young children's book is so ideal in teaching a child to count numbers as well as the thoughtfulness of sharing. The illustrations are simple to help a child learn, and adults will love sharing this story with a child on their lap. The rhyming techniques are cute and make me smile. A good book to add to a child's library.
Lisa Clark
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was ok
Counting Easter eggs is a great idea, but.....
1. The characters in the story were not realistic. When trying to have different cultures an Indian with a feather in their hair and leather clothes? Not seen now a days and especially at Easter. Try Thanksgiving with pilgrims.
2. Rhyming. I am a speech therapist and Helen and yelling do not rhyme unless you say the ing of yelling incorrectly.
Tamiya Jennings
Mar 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Ok for beginners

Cute counting book for maybe toddlers just learning to count or something, but too easy for my little guy. Ty
Kelly Mccracken
Aug 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Nice book

My son loves it and request it all the time for a bedtime story! He counts everything in the book!
Sheri
Mar 17, 2016
Faye
Jun 18, 2016
David
Mar 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kristen Madsen
Jun 05, 2016
Tam Waddell
Jun 10, 2016
SuzPepper 2.0
May 23, 2016
Bradley H Tingey
May 19, 2016
David Chuka lives in London with his lovely wife and two adorable children. His family are usually the first people to hear his funny and quirky tales. While he has written non-fiction material previously, he is absolutely proud to be called a children's book author. He loves writing stories that educate and entertain.

As a father himself, he has parents at heart when he writes. Bedtime has to be o