Start by marking “Eyes of the Soul (Soul Seers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Eyes of the Soul (Soul Seers, #2)

Eyes of the Soul

(Soul Seers #2)

Jonah has never experienced a woman more stunning than the beauty that haunted his dreams. Although his dreams had every feeling of reality, he woke up every morning with the stark realization that those Amethyst eyes were only a figment of his imagination. Yet he still couldn’t seem to get her stare out of his mind.

Making his way through life, Jonah’s love of
Published April 8th 2013 by Indie Style Press (first published April 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Eyes of the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eyes of the Soul

Terri Baldwin
Apr 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first short story that was a part of the Twist Anthology, so I didn't hesitate to buy the second part of the series and read it in a few hours. I loved that this second story was from Jonah's point of view. Jonah is fantastic! Now that I finally know both characters so well, I'm absolutely SURE I'm going to enjoy this third story in the series. FINALLY! They get to "meet"! Being a novella, the story was short, but in all honesty, breaking it up into four parts was a good idea. Sneaky ...more
Natalie
Feb 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
SOUL~MAZING!!

Eyes Of The Soul
Rene Folsom

~Synopsis~

Jonah has never experienced a woman more stunning than the beauty that haunted his dreams. Although his dreams had every feeling of reality, he woke up every morning with the stark realization that those Amethyst eyes were only a figment of his imagination. Yet he still couldn't seem to get her stare out of his mind.

Making his way through life, Jonah's love of art became his outlet. Hi
Nicole
Apr 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Eyes of the Soul is not only book two in the Soul Seers series, it is also Jonah's point of view. This time every event that happens is how Jonah sees it and reacts to it.

At the end of book one Ella finds out that her dreams weren't real. In this one we see Jonah dreaming of Ella and how it effects him. For six years he's dreamed of her and not been able to really see what she looks like. He knows her eyes are amethyst and that's it. Suddenly one night he gets her whole vision. Her b
Amanda Phillips
Apr 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Eyes of the Soul is the second book in the Soul Seers series and yet again, another wonderful read by author Rene Folsom.

This story is a bit different from the first in the way that it's told through Jonah's eyes. Hopefully you've read the first book, Voices of the Soul, by now and know how that ended. If you did, then Jonah's story is incredibly important to read because it gives you his point of view on what is happening to him.

Without giving spoilers away, I'll just tell you that he dreams
Magen McMinimy
Apr 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I will start this review by saying Rene is a tease… I’m sucked in and she left me hanging!

I read the first book in this series from the TWIST anthology and I took little time grabbing up the second book. I was surprised as I began the book and found it was from Jonah’s POV ( I might have known that had I read it’s blurb. But I enjoyed the first novella and knew I would be following the series… so I didn’t read it) ok so, midway through I had a feeling this book was going to end on a
M.L. Stephens
Apr 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, fantasy
Jonah has dreamt of the same woman for six long years. Every night he dreams of her, but he's in love with a woman he doesn't know and has never seen.
As his dreams progress and the woman's image invade his every thought, a clue is revealed that might determine if his dream girl is real or imaginary. Are the amethyst eyes that he peers into each night during sleep real, or has he lost his ever loving mind?
I am so in love with this series that I can't even begin to tell you without giv
Kelli
This installment is told from Jonah's POV. We get to see what he is doing while Ella is, well, you know if you read the first novella. I liked getting a look at Jonah's thoughts and what the connection looked like on his side. This novella also ended with a twist, though not anywhere near as traumatic as the first one, and I will be picking up the third one ASAP.

4.5/5 Stars
Debrac2014
Oct 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Argh! Just when it got interesting there's another cliffhanger ending!
Michael Loring
May 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Eyes of the Soul is book two in Rene Folsom’s, the first book being Voices of the Soul, and is told in the male protagonist’s POV.

Jonah has been dreaming of the same woman for six years now, and he’s being driven mad by it. He doesn’t know if he hates the dreams or loves them. All he knows is that he wants to meet this mysterious woman incredibly bad. He’s in love with her, as crazy as it sounds, and no one can even compare. To deal with his frustration he creates art as an outlet, having
Pamela Stuard
Aug 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
this is a good book. Jonah kept having these dreams for 6 years of a woman with Amethyst Eyes, he even draws her. Jonah is a Soul Seer, but something happened to him to where he couldn't even read minds. His roommate Jay was talking a woman, and told Jonah he must come meet this young lady.. who is she?? Is it the woman from his dreams finally in his reality?? You'll have to read it.. The first book is Voices Of The Soul
Ashley
Aug 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love that this book was in Jonah's point of view! In saying that, what makes it even better is that the author makes it so different. Jonah's version holds so much detail and shows a different side. It was wonderfully written and is very unpredictable! I love not wanting to stop reading when I start and this series does that!
Leilani
Sep 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The cliffhanger that leaves you in book one makes you reeling for more. It's especially awesome when the second book you switch perspectives to see things from Jonah, which is heart breakingly enchanting. This series will devour the reader in one sitting.
Lee Ann
Aug 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Eyes of the soul being the second in the series was especially nice to hear from Jonah's view. The entire story weaves in and out of Ella's life for the the 6 years she was in a coma. Excited that they finally are going to meet and if Jonah will regain his powers!
Michelle
Jun 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
to dream of someone for six years to finally see her for real. wow. stoped in a dear-to-the head light state.

kinda strange that she knows his name but they have never spoken in his dreams.
Emily
Aug 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: women
Recommended to Emily by: VOICES OF THE SOUL
Just keeps getting better.
Lerato
Jul 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series.
Cassie
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 in the Soul Seers Series

Jonah has been having dreams with one girl being the main feature for six years. Gradually he’s able to see all of her, not just her amethyst eyes.

I’m sucked into this series. I just got to know what’s going on. It keeps you needing to know more and more. Tease!
Tonya
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Eyes of the Soul is the second book in the Soul Seers series. This book is from Jonah's POV. After the surprise ending of Voices of the Soul (book 1). I loved that we get Jonah's side now.

Jonah has been dreaming of this un-named, amethyst eyed, beauty. He has been dreaming about her for the past 6 years, every night. Recently though, the dreams are becoming more detailed, he knows her scent, hair color, and what her body looks like now. He tries to capture her beauty in his drawings, but they j
Cassandra
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Part 2 of this short series was in Jonahs POV. It was amazing to see how much he loves Ella even though he has yet to actually meet her or even know if she's real. It was nice to get a chance to know Jonah better.
Colleen Everly
Apr 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am so loving this series. I really like how these two meet but you have to read the series to find out how. They have to deal with some things. Of the 2 books I've read of the series this being the second this is my favorite so far. Cliffhanger but I own the box set so all is good.
Stefanie
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Seeing this story through Jonah's eyes is amazing. The only drawback of course is this is a novella and there is never enough story. Rene is a fabulous writer.
Pamela
Apr 08, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: own-kindle
This short story focused on Jonah and his dreams and thoughts of Ella, sometimes weird. For such a short story (40 pages) there was not enough story for $2.99.
Rebecca Johnson Dye
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMG, This series is a must read no matter if your in your 20's or 40's! The author Rene Folsom hooked me in immediately from book 1 " Voices of the Soul" Can't wait to read the rest !!
Marcie
Priscilla
May 08, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Paranormal Anthology with a Twist
  • The Innocence of White: Gabi & Jack’s Story (Vamp Chronicles, #3.5)
  • Centaur Legacy (Touched, #2)
  • 'Til We Meet Again
  • Consumed (The Hunger #2)
  • The Lost Dragon (Dragon Hunters, #1)
  • Love You More (Broken, #1)
  • Immortal Craving (Immortal Heart, #2)
  • Rourk (Keegan's Chronicles, #3.5)
  • What the Heart Needs (Soulmate, #2)
  • Old Souls
  • Rival (Unholy Alliance #2)
  • Johnny and the Vampires of Versailles (Vampires of the Tower, #2)
  • Forsaken (Dylan Hart #4)
  • Devour Series Boxset (The Devour Series)
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definitely an artist at hea

Soul Seers (6 books)
  • Voices of the Soul (Soul Seers, #1)
  • Truths of the Soul (Soul Seers, #3)
  • Blood of the Soul (Soul Seers, #4)
  • Secrets of the Soul (Soul Seers, #5)
  • Hearts of the Soul (Soul Seers, #6)