Start by marking “Torn (Connections, #2)” as Want to Read:
Torn (Connections, #2)

Torn

(Connections #2)

Rock star River Wilde brought Dahlia London back from the brink of hopelessness with his unwavering love and devotion. But their entangled history is about to test the strength of their relationship…

Dahlia was certain she had found true love and met her 'Once in a Lifetime’ when she reconnected with River. But Dahlia’s world comes crashing down when someone from her past r
Published October 1st 2013 by Penguin Group

Start your review of Torn (Connections, #2)
Aestas Book Blog
Mar 24, 2013 marked it as to-read

Torn is the sequel to Connected. Release date: October 1, 2013.

Rock star River Wilde brought Dahlia London back from the brink of hopelessness with his unwavering love and devotion. But their entwined history is about to test the strength of that love…

Dahlia was certain she had found true love and met her ‘Once in a Lifetime’ when she reconnected with River. But Dahlia’s world comes crashing down when someone from her past resurfaces, and all of River’s carefully hidden secrets are exposed.

Ri
Akanksha❤ Søren♰

Well, my prayers were NOT answered. All the more, the book wasn't even as ok as the first one. At least that had an amazing story. THIS BOOK DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THAT. Such a big disappointment. It was like the story was just stuck in that one place, not moving forward. Just kept DRAGGING.

~

HOPE, BEG and PRAY that this book doesn't have a predictable cliché ending.
And that it has more dialogues than the first.

~
Kelita
Apr 13, 2013 added it
I have this feeling, ever since I read about some frat guy that was supposed to meet Bell during her accident that Ben cheated on Dahlia with Bell while they were together......
So in my mind, I've already painted him an asshole. River and the true HEA, hands down :)
Chris- Bookaddict
Feb 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paperback

5 Amazing Hearty Stars

Torn is Book # 2 in the Connections Series, if you have not read Connected yet I would suggest you read that before reading Torn and also before reading my review as it might contain spoilers of Connected.

After reading Connected I was dying to get my hands on Torn. Kim left us with a cliffhanger and I NEEDED to know what was going to happen with River & Dahlia

Torn Picks up right where Connected left off. River and Dahlia are set to leave for Vegas and get married when she
Jacqueline's Reads
Mar 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 4-star-books
INTERVIEW + MORE - > Here

“It’s about listening to and maybe even forgiving a man you’ve known your whole life”

4.5 TORN STARS

Wow, Torn was nothing expected. I've said it once and I'll say it again...

THANK YOU KIM KARR!

Yes, thank you Kim for writing a love triangle I actually liked reading, I could stomach and just all around enjoyed!

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ CONNECTED, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW

So Torn picks up right where Connected left off and what an epic cliffy huh? I mean SHIT
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Mar 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 HUGE STARS FOR "TORN"
ARC provided by Kim Karr in exchange for an honest review.
For more reviews please visit http://www.sizzlingpages.com/

Torn is the perfect sequel…..Really.

STOP! DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "CONNECTED" - THE BELOW REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

The minute I read the last sentence of “Connected”, I could not wait for “Torn”. I was obsessed. The last chapter blew my mind, ripped the entire book apart, turn the story upside down and left me cra
~Dawn~TUG
Jun 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
WOW..just WOW..Loved it! Will post review as part of Torn's Blog Tour @ www.sizzlingpages.com

**ARC generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

5++++ RIVER, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT REALLY STARS

"More-we say that to each other all the time, but it's not about who loves the other more, it's simply that we love each other more than words can possibly express. And nothing or no one can ever change that."

[image error] photo Fotor0926192117_zps77853603.png

If only that were true..in any story that I fall head over
Christine
Mar 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Holy love triangles!! This book was amazing.

I've been itching to post my review since I read this book and you know what happened when I checked my saved notes...?? My review was GONE!! *cue the violins* but you know what I didn't care. Coz this book was so awesome it stuck with me even though I had read it weeks and weeks ago.

If you haven't read Connected then I'd definitely suggest you haul ass and find your way to one click it before reading this!!

Torn picks up where we were left hanging in
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Wells
Mar 29, 2013 rated it liked it
~ Becs ~

Please click the image below for your chance to win a signed galley edition of Torn

TORN Blog Tour Banner
I love you. This doesn’t change anything,” I whisper, feeling strongly that he needs to know this.

“It changes everything, Dahlia.”

Uh Oh!!

I’ve been looking forward to reading this book for about half a year. At the end of Connected we had a very happy ending but the epilogue was a real SHOCKER and I’ve been dying to see how this story would progress after those revelations.

Right at the beginning of T
Jessica
I couldn't believe the turn of the end in Connected. I hope she stays with River!
Alyssa
Jun 30, 2013 marked it as to-be-released
BEAUTIFUL cover reveal!

Release Date: Oct 1, 2013

BLURB–
What happens when walls are torn down and all that remains are secrets?

Life is full of happenstances, but true love is rare. When Dahlia London stumbled into it, she knew she had met her soul mate. River Wilde is her 'Once in a Lifetime' and she is his. But the heart forever holds onto all kinds of love.

When Dahlia’s life suddenly changes, secrets begin to unravel. Will those secrets harbor doubts that turn their bright sunshine into dark clo
Melissa
May 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start?.This series is now officially my top favorite.I'm pretty sure if Kim Karr published her grocery list I'd read it.Torn had so much substance.I cried,I laughed,I bit my nails.It was full of emotion,and I love an emotional book with some majorly hot(find a cold shower sex).River is officially my new crush.I can't say enough about the love that River and Dahlia have that resulted in my mascara flowing down my face.I can only say thank you Kim Karr for the great books.
Nikki Groom
Mar 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Oh where to start. I loved River and Dahlia from the very first few pages of Connected. The emotions Kim Karr manages to evoke are vivid and she never ceases to deliver a passionate, heartfelt, steamy and emotional read.

I could not believe the cliffhanger we had at the end of Connected and Torn couldn't come soon enough for me. I was excited to continue the journey of River and Dahlia but also a little anxious as to if the depth and intensity could deliver as I wanted.

I needn't have worried, i
Jody
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
TeriLyn
Apr 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Torn is worth 5+++ stars. I honestly don't have any idea how to review this book but I'm going to try to do it justice. I have so much to say about Dahlia's story but I don't want to spoil it by saying too much. The first book, Connected, left me needing this book so much after the crazy cliffhanger. Torn is something I'm so glad I read right away without reading any reviews. I wanted a completely fresh, unbiased perspective. It's a story that I couldn't imagine being able to put down, I guess t ...more
Plamena
Apr 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
*Don’t read this if you haven’t read the first book!*

5 'I <3 River’ Stars!!!

“...what we have will never be torn apart.”

Wow...that an emotional and amazing book! I loved it even more than the first one! It wraps up River and Dahlia’s story.

Everything between River and Dahlia is great...they are happy together and ready for the next step in their relationship. But when they both thought nothing can go wrong...everything changes with just one phone call. Yes, Ben is alive (I was absolutely sh
~Steph K~
**ARC generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

I don't know where to begin. I didn't just read this book - I felt this book emotionally. I didn't just read about the characters and story lines - I became part of their lives and felt their pain and joy. I didn't just like this book - I LOVED this book. This is a series worth reading - Dahlia and River are truly meant for each other - you should definitely read this book and enjoy their journey, and all the ups and downs
Jess
Jun 10, 2013 marked it as to-read
(view spoiler) ...more
Rose
Initial reaction: Well, at least I gave it a good go. Suffice to say this is the end of the series for me. I can't with much of what happened in this. The writing is a little more structured and organized, but the story is just unbelievable and inauthentic in so many ways.

Full review:

As a reader, sometimes you have the ability to change your mind about the things you read if curiosity beckons enough and you think the experience may improve as a series goes on. I have a rule of 2-3 on some books
Crystal
Apr 07, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2013
Connected had one of the worst cliffhangers I have ever read. I am not usually completely blindsided but man after reading that last chapter I was left with a WTF face! So when I saw Torn on Netgalley I just had to grab it and devour it to see what happened when Dahlia found out Ben was alive. I guess I kind of got what I wanted, but this book which looking back and remembering the first one is filled with way too many "I Love You More's" than the drama that I craved.

Ben being alive was HUGE! I
.Lili.
Feb 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 This is one busy ass book stars! I really enjoyed this one. It had a bit of everything. Romance, suspense, sexy times, drama, and character development.

Ms. Karr, you wrote another winner!
Dominika
Jul 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: audiobooks
Audiobook
Farrah
Sep 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Darkly romantic and deeply emotional, Torn was a brilliant follow up to Connected. The romance was hot and the drama was intense and I absolutely loved it!

Dahlia went through a lot in this book. At the end of book 1, she had gotten herself together and moved on from her past. Only to have her past dive right back into her life. She was definitely strong in dealing with it all. Despite all the emotions that were overwhelming her, she refused to let anyone make decision for her and stayed true to
Tara  TUG
May 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR

We have all read them the books that stay with you.The one book that comes to your mind the moment someone poses the question "What book gripped you?" It was Connected for me and now Torn has joined the ranks.I fell in a love/hate relationship with Kim Karr during her first book I thought there would be no way she would ever play with my emotions the way she did during Connected.Yes like all of you after I finished Connected I open mouthed drooled over myself while r
Jessica
May 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Smitten's Book Blog

WARNING: This review will contain spoilers for book #1!

*swoooon* Rock star romance. Seriously. There is just something so swoonworthy about them!

5 stars for River and Dahlia!

"A long time ago, I wished for you and now I have you. See... wishes really do come true even if you tell someone your wish."

This book picks up exactly where Connected ended. And thank Christ for that. Connected left us with a brutal cliffhanger and I just couldn't work out how this book was going to pan out. I j
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
3 torn stars....

I've been looking forward to this book and I'm a bit disappointed, well, more than a bit really.

The book continues where it left off in the first book. Dahlia found out that Ben is alive, and wants her back... and so the story is about how this is affecting Dahlia and River's relationship.

I'm sorry, but this was just exhausting! The tantrums, the running away! Oi!!! They said "I love you's!" I don't know how many times and then the urgent sex just so they will not be talking!
Laura Hansen
Feb 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well let me say first off thank you to Kim Karr for being a fabulous author and give me the opportunity to read and ARC of Torn. I could not put it down. You will laugh and of course you will cry your eyes out and be heart broken. You will be on an emotional roller coaster and will saying OMG, please no. River, Dahlia and Ben oh my!! Oh gosh I wish I could tell you what happens but I can't(ha ha). You will not be disappointed, you will love every word of Torn, and again have a terrible BOOK HANG ...more
Heroes like River Wilde 15 73 Sep 18, 2014 07:24AM

• Pieces of You (Shattered Hearts, #3)
  • When Stars Burn Out
  • Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)
  • Come to Me Quietly (Closer to You, #1)
  • Mine (Real, #2)
  • Share Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #0.5)
  • Forever Black (Forever, #1)
  • Beauty from Surrender (Beauty, #2)
  • The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #2)
  • Ambrosia (Book Boyfriend, #2)
  • Coming Home
  • Bring Me Home (Shattered Hearts, #4)
  • Ethan (Alluring Indulgence, #5)
  • Rogue (Real, #4)
  • Aces High (Baum Squad #2)
  • Sweet Release (Blakewell/Kenleigh Family Trilogy, #1)
  • Manwhore +1 (Manwhore, #2)
  • Storm Damages (Storm Damages, #1)
Reader * Chocolate Lover * Writer * Coffee Lover * Romantic * Beach Lover * Yoga Beginner

Kim Karr is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of eighteen novels. Best known for writing sexy contemporary love stories, she enjoys bringing flawed characters to life.

Her romances are raw, real, and explosive.
Her characters will make you laugh, make you cry, make you feel.
And her happily-ever

Connections (6 books)
  • Connected (Connections, #1)
  • Mended (Connections, #3)
  • Frayed (Connections, #4)
  • Flawed (Connections, #5)
  • Bent (Connections, #6)