Start by marking “Torn (Connections, #2)” as Want to Read:
Torn (Connections, #2)

Torn (Connections #2)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  11,521 Ratings  ·  963 Reviews
Rock star River Wilde brought Dahlia London back from the brink of hopelessness with his unwavering love and devotion. But their entangled history is about to test the strength of their relationship

Dahlia was certain she had found true love and met her 'Once in a Lifetime’ when she reconnected with River. But Dahlia’s world comes crashing down when someone from her past re
Published October 1st 2013 by Penguin Group

Aestas Book Blog
Mar 24, 2013 marked it as to-read

Torn is the sequel to Connected. Release date: October 1, 2013.

Rock star River Wilde brought Dahlia London back from the brink of hopelessness with his unwavering love and devotion. But their entwined history is about to test the strength of that love…

Dahlia was certain she had found true love and met her ‘Once in a Lifetime’ when she reconnected with River. But Dahlia’s world comes crashing down when someone from her past resurfaces, and all of River’s carefully hidden secrets are exposed.

Ri
Akanksha❤ Søren♰

Well, my prayers were NOT answered. All the more, the book wasn't even as ok as the first one. At least that had an amazing story. THIS BOOK DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THAT. Such a big disappointment. It was like the story was just stuck in that one place, not moving forward. Just kept DRAGGING.

~

HOPE, BEG and PRAY that this book doesn't have a predictable cliché ending.
And that it has more dialogues than the first.

~
Kelita
Apr 13, 2013 added it
I have this feeling, ever since I read about some frat guy that was supposed to meet Bell during her accident that Ben cheated on Dahlia with Bell while they were together......
So in my mind, I've already painted him an asshole. River and the true HEA, hands down :)
Chris- Bookaddict
Feb 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paperback

5 Amazing Hearty Stars

Torn is Book # 2 in the Connections Series, if you have not read Connected yet I would suggest you read that before reading Torn and also before reading my review as it might contain spoilers of Connected.

After reading Connected I was dying to get my hands on Torn. Kim left us with a cliffhanger and I NEEDED to know what was going to happen with River & Dahlia

Torn Picks up right where Connected left off. River and Dahlia are set to leave for Vegas and get married when
Jacqueline's Reads
Mar 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 4-star-books
INTERVIEW + MORE - > Here

“It’s about listening to and maybe even forgiving a man you’ve known your whole life”

4.5 TORN STARS

Wow, Torn was nothing expected. I've said it once and I'll say it again...

THANK YOU KIM KARR!

Yes, thank you Kim for writing a love triangle I actually liked reading, I could stomach and just all around enjoyed!

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ CONNECTED, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW

So Torn picks up right where Connected left off and what an epic cliffy huh? I mean SHIT BEN IS
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Mar 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 HUGE STARS FOR "TORN"
ARC provided by Kim Karr in exchange for an honest review.
For more reviews please visit http://www.sizzlingpages.com/

Torn is the perfect sequel…..Really.

STOP! DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "CONNECTED" - THE BELOW REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

The minute I read the last sentence of “Connected”, I could not wait for “Torn”. I was obsessed. The last chapter blew my mind, ripped the entire book apart, turn the story upside down and left me cra
~Dawn~TUG
Jun 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
WOW..just WOW..Loved it! Will post review as part of Torn's Blog Tour @ www.sizzlingpages.com

**ARC generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

5++++ RIVER, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT REALLY STARS

"More-we say that to each other all the time, but it's not about who loves the other more, it's simply that we love each other more than words can possibly express. And nothing or no one can ever change that."

[image error] photo Fotor0926192117_zps77853603.png

If only that were true..in any story that I fall head over
Christine
Mar 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Holy love triangles!! This book was amazing.

I've been itching to post my review since I read this book and you know what happened when I checked my saved notes...?? My review was GONE!! *cue the violins* but you know what I didn't care. Coz this book was so awesome it stuck with me even though I had read it weeks and weeks ago.

If you haven't read Connected then I'd definitely suggest you haul ass and find your way to one click it before reading this!!

Torn picks up where we were left hanging in
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Wells
Mar 29, 2013 rated it liked it
~ Becs ~

Please click the image below for your chance to win a signed galley edition of Torn

TORN Blog Tour Banner
I love you. This doesn’t change anything,” I whisper, feeling strongly that he needs to know this.

“It changes everything, Dahlia.”

Uh Oh!!

I’ve been looking forward to reading this book for about half a year. At the end of Connected we had a very happy ending but the epilogue was a real SHOCKER and I’ve been dying to see how this story would progress after those revelations.

Right at the beginning of Torn, we ha
Jessica
I couldn't believe the turn of the end in Connected. I hope she stays with River!
TeriLyn
Apr 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Torn is worth 5+++ stars. I honestly don't have any idea how to review this book but I'm going to try to do it justice. I have so much to say about Dahlia's story but I don't want to spoil it by saying too much. The first book, Connected, left me needing this book so much after the crazy cliffhanger. Torn is something I'm so glad I read right away without reading any reviews. I wanted a completely fresh, unbiased perspective. It's a story that I couldn't imagine being able to put down, I guess t ...more
Alyssa
Jun 30, 2013 marked it as to-be-released
BEAUTIFUL cover reveal!

Release Date: Oct 1, 2013

BLURB–
What happens when walls are torn down and all that remains are secrets?

Life is full of happenstances, but true love is rare. When Dahlia London stumbled into it, she knew she had met her soul mate. River Wilde is her 'Once in a Lifetime' and she is his. But the heart forever holds onto all kinds of love.

When Dahlia’s life suddenly changes, secrets begin to unravel. Will those secrets harbor doubts that turn their bright sunshine into dark clo
Melissa
May 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start?.This series is now officially my top favorite.I'm pretty sure if Kim Karr published her grocery list I'd read it.Torn had so much substance.I cried,I laughed,I bit my nails.It was full of emotion,and I love an emotional book with some majorly hot(find a cold shower sex).River is officially my new crush.I can't say enough about the love that River and Dahlia have that resulted in my mascara flowing down my face.I can only say thank you Kim Karr for the great books.
Jody
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Nikki Groom
Mar 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Oh where to start. I loved River and Dahlia from the very first few pages of Connected. The emotions Kim Karr manages to evoke are vivid and she never ceases to deliver a passionate, heartfelt, steamy and emotional read.

I could not believe the cliffhanger we had at the end of Connected and Torn couldn't come soon enough for me. I was excited to continue the journey of River and Dahlia but also a little anxious as to if the depth and intensity could deliver as I wanted.

I needn't have worried, i
Plamena
Apr 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
*Don’t read this if you haven’t read the first book!*

5 'I <3 River’ Stars!!!

“...what we have will never be torn apart.”

Wow...that an emotional and amazing book! I loved it even more than the first one! It wraps up River and Dahlia’s story.

Everything between River and Dahlia is great...they are happy together and ready for the next step in their relationship. But when they both thought nothing can go wrong...everything changes with just one phone call. Yes, Ben is alive (I was absolutely s
~Steph K~
**ARC generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

I don't know where to begin. I didn't just read this book - I felt this book emotionally. I didn't just read about the characters and story lines - I became part of their lives and felt their pain and joy. I didn't just like this book - I LOVED this book. This is a series worth reading - Dahlia and River are truly meant for each other - you should definitely read this book and enjoy their journey, and all the ups and downs
Jess
Jun 10, 2013 marked it as to-read
(view spoiler)
Crystal
Apr 07, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2013
Connected had one of the worst cliffhangers I have ever read. I am not usually completely blindsided but man after reading that last chapter I was left with a WTF face! So when I saw Torn on Netgalley I just had to grab it and devour it to see what happened when Dahlia found out Ben was alive. I guess I kind of got what I wanted, but this book which looking back and remembering the first one is filled with way too many "I Love You More's" than the drama that I craved.

Ben being alive was HUGE! I
.Lili.
Feb 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 This is one busy ass book stars! I really enjoyed this one. It had a bit of everything. Romance, suspense, sexy times, drama, and character development.

Ms. Karr, you wrote another winner!
Dominika
Jul 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: audiobooks
Audiobook
Rose
Initial reaction: Well, at least I gave it a good go. Suffice to say this is the end of the series for me. I can't with much of what happened in this. The writing is a little more structured and organized, but the story is just unbelievable and inauthentic in so many ways.

Full review:

As a reader, sometimes you have the ability to change your mind about the things you read if curiosity beckons enough and you think the experience may improve as a series goes on. I have a rule of 2-3 on some books
Farrah
Sep 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Darkly romantic and deeply emotional, Torn was a brilliant follow up to Connected. The romance was hot and the drama was intense and I absolutely loved it!

Dahlia went through a lot in this book. At the end of book 1, she had gotten herself together and moved on from her past. Only to have her past dive right back into her life. She was definitely strong in dealing with it all. Despite all the emotions that were overwhelming her, she refused to let anyone make decision for her and stayed true to
Tara  TUG
May 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR

We have all read them the books that stay with you.The one book that comes to your mind the moment someone poses the question "What book gripped you?" It was Connected for me and now Torn has joined the ranks.I fell in a love/hate relationship with Kim Karr during her first book I thought there would be no way she would ever play with my emotions the way she did during Connected.Yes like all of you after I finished Connected I open mouthed drooled over myself while rep
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
3 torn stars....

I've been looking forward to this book and I'm a bit disappointed, well, more than a bit really.

The book continues where it left off in the first book. Dahlia found out that Ben is alive, and wants her back... and so the story is about how this is affecting Dahlia and River's relationship.

I'm sorry, but this was just exhausting! The tantrums, the running away! Oi!!! They said "I love you's!" I don't know how many times and then the urgent sex just so they will not be talking!
Jessica
May 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Smitten's Book Blog

WARNING: This review will contain spoilers for book #1!

*swoooon* Rock star romance. Seriously. There is just something so swoonworthy about them!

5 stars for River and Dahlia!

"A long time ago, I wished for you and now I have you. See... wishes really do come true even if you tell someone your wish."

This book picks up exactly where Connected ended. And thank Christ for that. Connected left us with a brutal cliffhanger and I just couldn't work out how this book was going to pan out. I just love
Laura Hansen
Feb 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well let me say first off thank you to Kim Karr for being a fabulous author and give me the opportunity to read and ARC of Torn. I could not put it down. You will laugh and of course you will cry your eyes out and be heart broken. You will be on an emotional roller coaster and will saying OMG, please no. River, Dahlia and Ben oh my!! Oh gosh I wish I could tell you what happens but I can't(ha ha). You will not be disappointed, you will love every word of Torn, and again have a terrible BOOK HANG ...more
Heroes like River Wilde 15 72 Sep 18, 2014 07:24AM
  • Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)
  • Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy, #3)
  • Access Restricted (Access, #2)
  • Pulse (Collide, #2)
  • Rock the Beat (Black Falcon, #3)
  • Ambrosia (Book Boyfriend, #2)
  • Allure (Spiral of Bliss, #2)
  • Get Bent (Hard Rock Roots, #2)
  • Forever, Jack (Butler Cove, #2)
  • Restore Me (Wrecked, #2)
  • Moore to Lose (Needing Moore, #2)
  • Panic (Rook and Ronin, #3)
  • Rock Bottom (Tristan & Danika, #2)
  • Wasted Heart (Ruining, #3)
  • Irresistible Refrain (Tempest, #1; Black Cat Records, #4)
  • Irreversible Damage (Irreparable #2)
  • If Forever Comes (Regret, #2)
  • Reciprocity (Breach, #3)
Reader * Chocolate Lover * Writer * Coffee Lover * Romantic * Beach Lover * Yoga Beginner

Kim Karr is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of eighteen novels. Best known for writing sexy contemporary love stories, she enjoys bringing flawed characters to life.

Her romances are raw, real, and explosive.
Her characters will make you laugh, make you cry, make you feel.
And her happily-ever
More about Kim Karr

Connections (6 books)
  • Connected (Connections, #1)
  • Mended (Connections, #3)
  • Frayed (Connections, #4)
  • Flawed (Connections, #5)
  • Bent (Connections, #6)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“I love you- I thought I loved you from the first moment I saw you in the bar. And I knew I loved you five years later when I saw you in that conference room. But it wasn't until you said that you weren't just kissing me- you were whispering in my mouth- that I fell madly in love with you.” 16 likes
“Dahlia, I would have married you at the campus bar that night if you would have asked. You're the only one I have ever really loved; the only one I will ever love. You, beautiful girl, are every breath I take. So of course I'll marry you today.” 11 likes