Start by marking “Dangerous to Know & Love” as Want to Read:
Dangerous to Know & Love

Dangerous to Know & Love

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  8,406 Ratings  ·  840 Reviews
Silence is only skin deep.

Nineteen year old Daniel Colton is the guy all the girls want to date, and the man all the guys want to be. Moody, with an explosive temper, closed off and sullen, he’s also beautiful, tatted in delicious ways, with a pierced eyebrow and spiky black hair. It’s rumoured he has piercings in other places, too. Is he really mad, bad and dangerous to k
Paperback, 1st Edition, 540 pages
Published January 23rd 2014 by Harvey Berrick Publishing (first published May 15th 2013)

Blacky *Romance Addict*
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

DNF at 38%.

The story REALLY has potential, Daniel is great and where it all went... Definite potential.

But the heroine...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I don't think there was a single thing said here that she didn't somehow misinterpret, or say the wrong thing at the wrong time, or basically act so absolutely clueless, it's unbelievable she should be 19, and have such a lack of common sense.

If she actually acted her age, I would have probably finished this book, but after I decided to give it one more shot I got to this sce
Baba
DNF. I will refrain from rating Dangerous to Know & Love. See explanations below.

UPDATE
I just got a very nice message from Lisa. Thank you, you've got class, lady! That's the way how it's done. I really appreciate it. <3

photo Bildschirmfoto2012-11-13um224406.png

Dear Jane,
Dear Lisa,

I'd like to offer you my sincerest gratitude for requesting me to review Dangerous to Know & Love. Even without you offering me the ARC I would have read it anyway because I loved The Education of Sebastian and The Education of Caroline. I was so ho
Smitten's Book Blog

I ❤ Jane Harvey-Berrick!!!

Jane...

I was sooo looking forward to reading this book, having been a mahoosive fan and advocate for Jane's Education series. And then I saw that a couple of people had marked this as DNF, and I got a bit worried.

I needn't have worried. It's totally true that no two people read the same book. I LOVED this!!!

It's long. But I couldn've read more of it! Seeing as the author gave us a duet last time around, she decided to, pretty much, give us two books for the price of on
Christy
5 Stars!!!
 photo 46f20f81-d2ab-467a-b8f5-2cfed202162f_zpsc927510f.jpg
You have to walk a mile in another mans shoes before you judge him.
This story was wonderful, beautiful and inspiring. It had a bit of a rocky start, the heroine annoyed me at first, and it seemed really long, but I am so glad I stuck it out. I ended up absolutely loving it!

Daniel Colton is making a change, taking a risk. He is a nineteen year old guy with tattoos and piercings. He rides a Harley, he’s a ladies man, and he is starting college. Daniel’s parents died a few years ago, an
It's just me Shelly B
Mar 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya-na
"He didn't care what people thought about the way he looked. He knew that his tats, his piercings, the way he dressed, gave people a giant f*ck off message, and that suited him just fine. That sh*t was deliberate."

Daniel Colton is moody as hell, good looking, smart, rides a Harley and lives with his brother Zef who sells drugs. He has had a tragic life losing his parents 2 years ago and having to be raised by his brother, who has no idea what he's doing.

He has a secret... a BIG secret. Not many
Beverly
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Beverly by: Christy
5 Just lovely Stars

I absolutely loved this book and the concept. There are so many fantastic reviews for this book, as so many of my friends have already read and enjoyed it, so I will be brief.

Daniel Colton, be still my beating heart, is rough around the edges. He is the tattooed and pierced bad boy I love, but he is so much more than that, too. Unfortunately, many people never see the real Daniel as they are too wrapped up in rumors regarding his brother or assumptions based on his appearance
Jasmine
4 I HEAR YOU STARS ★★★★

This is my first book from Jane Harvey-Berrick and I can definitely say that I truly enjoy her writing style. With that said, I would have loved this book to be a winner for me, but sadly the heroine totally struck my nerves one too many times.

********

Dangerous to Know & Love revolves around Daniel and Lisanne, two you
Sara
May 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-read
For fucks sake!! For me personally, 5 stars wasn't enough. I devoured this story, what the message was, the characters. I loved Daniel Colton. Lis, well she was annoyingly judgmental and shy, but as the book progressed I think she was learning a lot of valuable lessons.
Daniel Colton is a college student. He lives with his brother Zef, who is known to supply party "favors". They're parents are deceased and they are all each other has. Daniel also has a secret. He's the resident bad boy, tattooed
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
4.75-5 Stars

♥♥♥ My Daniel ♥♥♥ Le Sigh…
 photo DanielfromDangeroustoKnowandLove_zps4123cfb9.jpg

-----
Dear Jane,

You are one talented writer. Much like your Education of… series, I fell in love. I fell in love with the characters and I especially fell in love with the story. Don’t ever stop sharing your stories because the world, and me, would seriously be sad.

Your devoted reader for life,
Tessamari
-----

“I heard you. Oh, God, I heard you.” His head dropped to his chest and he blew out a shaky breath. “I love you, baby doll. So much.”

I LOVE THIS AUTHO
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝

photo tumblr_mpzvhyWsaf1s01q4io1_500-1.jpg

I'm not trying to fix you, Daniel. I just want you to be happy. I love you just the way you are"
"Because you're kind, and good, and sweet, and funny. Because I feel happy when I am with you. You make me feel protected, safe. You're everything"

photo tumblr_mogvz5eO6w1r1yu01o1_500.jpg

photo tumblr_mq1orwQDvO1sb17ejo1_500.gif

This book is sensational! My first book from this author and I was blown away! Everything about this book is perfect! Took us into an another world. Trust me, it is fabulous book and must read!

Our dazzling attractive hero, tattooed, pierced with a Ha
Jen
May 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"You have to walk a mile in another man's shoes before
you judge him"

Once again Jane Harvey Berrick has wrote a book that has touched something inside of me and had me comparing with so many of my own life experiences. This book's main theme was about stereo-typing and how people are quick to judge a person by how they look on the outside. Instead of taking the time to get to know them and learn what is on the inside, we are quick to jump to conclusions and then we never get to learn about the
KatLynne
3.5 Stars

Daniel Colton makes for a most interesting read. He’s inked, pierced and his fists have about as much of a reputation as his love life. Mr. Tall, Dark & Deliciously Dangerous drives around on a Harley and with all his gorgeousness along with that leather, what girl can resist? His reputation is further tarnished by sharing a house with his drug dealing, partying hard, older brother, Zef. He’s certainly got the bad boy vibe going for him.

He's easily the shining star of this story. He
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

Daniel lives with his brother Zef- a drug dealer, if you want anything- Zef is the man to go to but Daniel has no choice, with no family left after the death of his parents, Zef is all Danie
Aestas Book Blog
May 08, 2013 marked it as to-read
I'm at 38% and I do like the premise but am just not quite connecting to the story at the moment. I'm shelving it for now until a later date... if I pick it back up, I'll write a review for it then.
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾

First let me just say that if you have not read The Education of Caroline and The Education of Sebastian drop everything you're doing and read it. Jane Harvey-Berrick is an immensely talented author that weaves a story so flawlessly beautiful, it's impossible to put down.

Having read those two books and absolutely adoring them, I couldn't wait to delve into her new NA novel.

Having said that, it really pains me to do this, but this was a DNF for me at 20%.

I really think that this will be the case
Viki
Feb 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loves

❀My Daniel & Lisanne❀
descriptiondescriptiondescription

I really loved this story. This was something different from the others. This wasn't that typical love story when everybody's haunted from their past. Or have lots of secrets that's not revealed until the very end.
But don't get me wrong there were love, jealousy, steam and everything that a perfect love story contains. But there was more...

"You think I'm broken, don't you? You think I should be fixed. You want me to be normal. I'll never be your version of normal, Lis. I
Elaine
Mar 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
A Wonderful 5 Star read

photo a0ab2c83-d87c-4b74-af4e-7bb670454de1_zpscf64d80b.jpg

If you like New Adult mixed with a dirty talking tattooed hot guy then meet Daniel
 photo 87ab1250-ee0b-424c-9a17-7ddcb8273c3c_zps989e62cb.jpg
Daniel Colton is 19 years old, tattooed, pierced, moody and hot... did I say hot!!

And Daniel has a secret

He has just started college and he attracts the attention of good girl Lisanne Maclaine along with all the other girls there.
Their first meeting Daniel is distant, arrogant and quiet but when they have to work together on an assignment, she gets to spend more time with him and she sees a
The Devil's Advocate

SPOILER-FREE REVIEW:

Dynamic and Powerful

Brutal and Beautiful

Heartbreaking and Masterfully Written

Dangerous to Know & Love is a story about love, acceptance, tolerance, and bravery.

photo 9714136_zpsec33ca58.jpg

Daniel Colton lives with his older brother, Zef, and their home is party central. You want drugs, a good time, liquor, no questions asked? Colton's the place to go.

He is moody, with an explosive temper, closed off and sullen...

BUT

photo Screenshot_2013-07-06-17-48-43-1_zps385c8368.png

Major Bonus Points?

Daniel is FANTABULOUSLY SEXY!

H
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
May 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love
4.5 Stars!

I'm a big fan of this author--loved The Education of Sebastian and the Education of Caroline. So I was super excited to see that JHB had a new book out and this one definitely did not disappoint.

I absolutely loved Daniel Colton! This story was very different then anything I have read lately--which was refreshing.

Daniel Colton is the college hottie. His brother Zef is a notorious drug dealer. All the girls want Daniel but none of them can have him. Daniel is keeping a secret. And he d
Annie Brewer
May 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who loves sexy bad boys and plenty of hot sex
Recommended to Annie by: Britney
5 DANGEROUSLY, DELICIOUSLY, SEXY I LOVE DANIEL COLTON STARS!!!!!

Wow, what a fucking amazing book!!! I have no words to do this book justice right now. My mind is in a fog, mostly of lust and crazy emotions from this journey I was taken on with Daniel and Lis. This book ROCKED the shit out of what I'd expected. So not what I thought this book would be. It was SO MUCH MORE! I need to sleep on it though before I attempt my review, otherwise I'll sound like a freakin' moron.

*************SPOILERS AHE
* Meli Mel *

***3 Stars***

~Arc provided by author in exchange for an honest review~

Nineteen year old Lisanne Maclaine is at college studying music, which is her passion, and economics, which her parents insisted she take. In her economics class, she will have to partner up with another student to work on a project. When she is told that her partner is Daniel Colton, she can't believe she is going to partners with him. The guy every girl seems to want.

Daniel Colton is known for his bad boy reputation. Rumor h
Kirsty
Feb 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
When I found out that Jane Harvey-Berrick was writing a new book I was so excited. I totally fell in love with her The Education of... series. Jane is a wonderful writer and I have now enjoyed three incredible books by her.

Very much like in TEoS, Jane has created some truly interesting and memorable character. I really believe that Daniel Colton could give Sebastian a run for his money. Daniel is right up there with the great book boyfriends, for me. He's a hot, tattooed, slightly arrogant, sex
JewelsyGoolsy
Mar 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
I originally put this book on hiatus a while back as I wasn't really excited by the sample however, I am totally obsessed with Jane Harvey-Berrick's book: Lifers, so I returned to give this story another go!

Damn I'm so glad I gave this book another go! The irony is that this story highlighted much around the quick and unfair judgements and conclusions people can make without really knowing or understanding other people and situations. This was what I shamefully did when I first picked up this
Elizabeth
May 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I expected the typical formula for a college themed good girl meets bad boy, but DtKaL is far from the usual song & dance - this book is unlike any book I have read. One of the main topics/issues in this book is rarely talked about or addressed in our society today & I was happy to see Jane tackle it. (I am not going to say what this topic is because I don’t want to spoil it for the reader – half the fun is enjoying the ride and experiencing the story unfold!) She pushed the envelope a b ...more
Lelyana's Reviews
This is an emotional read for me. I found almost everything in a good book. I smile, flirt, blushes, crying, sad, jealous, and most of all the feeling of empathy. Daniel Colton is a strong guy, very strong. He's naughty, HOT, a champion in f***ing at his age....but, what's behind him? It's only Lissane who can see that.

It's funny, witty, and HOT...an I always smile everytime I read how Daniel always have a hard on everytime he's around Lissane...

This is my first Jane book I read, and a absolutel
Mariℓina
May 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 big stars!

Doing the happy dance above!!
Awwwing, swooning and elephant shoes!

I had a problem with Lis right from the start..
She was too uptight and so controling and i hated that she was acting like an angel.. But in the end i only loved her..
As the story kept progressing so did her own personality.. She still had some of her annoying traits till the end but she was in no way as frustrating as a character like in the beggining.. The way she stood on Daniel's side was admirable..
She was the perf
Angela Richardson
May 14, 2013 rated it liked it
2.5 stars... am sorry... I know I am in the minority here. This was an almost DNF for me so many times... and I forced myself to finish it - and I hate having to force myself to finish a book. I guess some books work for you, some don't. And this one did not work for me. I guess we all have different tastes. And it didn't work for me for so many reasons too. The length and pace really killed it. It felt way too long and drawn out for what it needed to be, and I was incredibly bored by so many po ...more
Natalie
May 08, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars

**Small spoiler alert**

“I'm so fucking happy you're here," he whispered. "It makes it hurt less.”

★★★ ! I really, really enjoyed this book. This author has once again created a hero that is completely swoon-worthy aud imperfectly perfect! (If you havent read her Education series, you have to, Sebastian...yum...) I loved this books message! I wish more books had this subject matter. It was what I loved most about the book. A big thank you to the author for deciding to write a book about that. "
Alba M.
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Deberían traer este libro a España. Creo es de las mejores cosas que he leído, siempre estará entre mis favoritos. Para mí, un libro favorito es uno que diga: "me lo leería 1000 veces y nunca me cansaría de él" así que podéis imaginaros cuanto me gusta.

No pienso bajarle la puntuación al libro aunque ahora que lo he releído Lisanne no me cae muy bien, realmente tiene berrinches bastante infantiles. Pero es que el libro merece la pena por Daniel Colton... ¡OH DANIEL! Es un chico malo y y un osito
TF
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars :-)
  • Kiss This (The McCallans, #1)
  • Good (Too Good, #1)
  • Time's Forbidden Flower (Forbidden Flower, #2)
  • Playing Patience (Blow Hole Boys, #1)
  • For Everly
  • The Nature of Cruelty
  • Shocking Heaven (Room 103, #1)
  • Park and Violet
  • Ever Enough (Ever Enough, #1)
  • Surviving Raine (Surviving Raine, #1)
  • Love Love
  • Unbreak Me (Splintered Hearts, #1)
  • Waiting on Forever (Forever #2)
  • Plastic Hearts (Hearts, #1)
  • Exposure (East Park, #1)
  • Before Now (Sometimes Never, #2)
  • Life of the Party
  • Tracks (Rock Bottom, #1)
Writing is my passion and mu obsession. I write every day and I love it. My head is full of stories and characters. I'll never keep up with all my ideas!

I live in a small village by the ocean and walk my little dog, Pip, every day. It’s on those beachside walks that I have all my best ideas.

Writing has become a way of life – and one that I love to share.

To keep up-to-date with new books, special o
More about Jane Harvey-Berrick

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Two By Two
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“Everything has changed since I met you. I thought I knew who I was, what I was, but being with you, I’ve learned about the kind of man I want to be.” 28 likes
“I'm so fucking happy you're here," he whispered. "It makes it hurt less.” 20 likes