Start by marking “Last-Minute Bridesmaid (Girls Just Want to Have Fun #2)” as Want to Read:
Last-Minute Bridesmaid (Girls Just Want to Have Fun #2)

Last-Minute Bridesmaid (Girls Just Want to Have Fun #2)

3.26  ·  Rating details ·  102 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
She's taking her bridesmaid duties very seriously!

It wasn't how she planned to spend the weekend - but now Kate Lovat has been drafted in to be an emergency bridesmaid!

It may mean squeezing into the original bridesmaid's dress, but it's not all bad. She's spending the day with Heath Sheridan, her old school crush turned publisher extraordinaire! She's living out her teenag

Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin Kiss #28, 224 pages
Published July 23rd 2013 by Harlequin (first published July 21st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Last-Minute Bridesmaid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Last-Minute Bridesmaid

June
Aug 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book! We met Kate and Heath in The First Crush is the Deepest. Kate has been friends with Heath's step-sister for many years, since they were friends in school. And Kate's been in love with Heath almost as long. He rescued her at a school dance and now his father is getting married and Kate gets the chance to rescue him. Very good story about getting on with life, leaving the past as a pleasant memory but not as life controlling.
June
Nov 02, 2013 rated it it was ok
Rating : 2,5 stars
The book was well-written, but I just couldn't see spark between Kate and Heath, so I found their budging romance to be premature and unbelievable.
I also think that Kate intervered Heath's family issue without talked with Heath before was a distateful . Although it later resolved. I still think that it was no way to begin your non-relationship, even if she had a long-time crush to him.
It was an okay romance, but, it was not the best harlequin book I've read.
Zee Monodee
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of the cutest romances I've read in a long time! These two are just so made for each other - it doesn't hurt at all that they fall in love so quickly and realize they need one another in their lives! Definitely turned me into a fan of Nina Harrington (was the first book of hers I'd read).
Cheryl
Sep 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. It was fun and easy to fall into. I like how things came together, especially the ending...i have read other books by this lady and she always provides a wonderful story and a great read!
Shh I'm reading!
Jan 25, 2014 rated it did not like it
As short as this book is, it took me 2 days to finish it. Definitely a bad sign. I liked the characters Heath and Kate separately but felt absolutely nothing for them as a couple.
Bungluna
Jun 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: category
Good but not memorable.
Jessica
Writerlibrarian
Much better than the first book in the series. Probably because both lead characters are likeable and interesting in their own right. Kate is fun, alive and yet vulnerable. Heath is this successful book editor/owner and still he is vulnerable. Both had childhood scars that the other can relate to. It's well done but might have been even better if not for the rigid format of the collection it's published in. I would have like to learn a little more about Heath's family and Kate's family. It's a s ...more
Stephanie Cage
Apr 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this sweet, funny story of a dress designer who rekindles an old flame a wedding. Well worth reading if you like second chance love stories - and I do!
Deamer
Oct 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Another Salt & Sweet Romance :) <3
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 18, 2016 09:23AM
Nina Harrington grew up in rural Northumberland, England, within walking distance of both heather moorland, and wonderful wild sandy beaches.

She decided aged eleven, that her dream job was to be a librarian because then she could read all of the books in the public library whenever she wanted!

Many years later she took the bold decision to take a career break from working in the pharmaceutical ind
More about Nina Harrington...

Girls Just Want to Have Fun (3 books)
  • The First Crush is the Deepest (Girls Just Want to Have Fun #1)
  • Blame It on the Champagne (Girls Just Want to Have Fun #3)