Start by marking “A Man Like Him (Templeton Cove, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Man Like Him (Templeton Cove, #2)

A Man Like Him

(Templeton Cove #2)

Changing her life…again.

After two years in hiding, Angela Taylor knows her independence is worth it. As long as she can escape her past, she has everything under control. Until a flash flood hits the park where she works, and hot Chris Forrester shows up the exact moment she needs a hero.

Chris proves he can save lives—and weaken a girl's knees. But how can she make him un
Paperback, Harlequin Superromance #1869, 304 pages
Published August 6th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about A Man Like Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Man Like Him

Start your review of A Man Like Him (Templeton Cove, #2)
Desere
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was eagerly anticipating a second read from this author, it was more than worth the wait! After reading her first book I was blown away with the fierce intensity the author uses to create characters and bring to life the troubles they face. And therefore I could not wait to dig into this read.

The read focuses on Angela and how she has been running from her abusive husband, hiding and living in fear. Then a flash flood hits and her whole world is turned up side down.

She has the very sexy and t
Irene
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
When I first started reading the book,, I thought, Oh No,,its like a movie I saw..... but..its not even close. I truely enjoyed this book and honestly, by the half way mark,,,I couldn't put it down!! Awesome
Julie Gettys
Dec 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Rachel is a wonderful writer. Her characters are well developed. There's plenty of emotions both in the love story and the mystery. As in all these books the romance concluding on a positive note is a forgone conclusion, so we have to have enough reason to believe these two will have trouble pulling this off. The author does drum up enough tension between Chris and Angela to go their separate ways, but the mystery and fine writing save the day. I enjoyed this book ...more
Stephanie Cage
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
'A Man Like Him' is an exciting read, balancing plenty of drama with a truly lovely romance storyline. I fell in love with Templeton Cove in 'Finding Justice' and in 'A Man Like Him' we get to learn more about the people in this charming seaside village, and to see what happens to Cat and Jay after the end of their story.

Chris, Cat's brother, is a perfectly believable character and a perfect hero: strong and powerful yet damaged by his broken relationship, and not yet living up to his full pote
Cristi
Jan 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
*GoodReads Giveaway Book*
*4.5 Stars*

This book was pretty good. To be honest I liked it more than I thought I would. It seemed like it would be one of those romance novels that was overkill on the cheesy romance. This book was not. Angela's character was really reluctant to be with Chris. Chris was a little too perfect. I know that it was mentioned that he had a bad past, but it seemed like he was too perfect in the present. It may sound horrible but I would have liked to hear more about Angela'
Andrea
Aug 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
I was excited to have another opportunity to read and review a book by Rachel Brimble. I had my first taste of her earlier this year and had a feeling that I would like this book as much as the other one. I was right.

Before the book even gets started, Rachel tells us that this is more of a personal story for her, as she and her family were among those who were caught in the floods of 2010 and had to be rescused from a rooftop. Others weren't so lucky. I could feel her emotion as she relived that
Harlequin Books
Received 4 stars @ RT Book Reviews
Harlequin Books
"Constant tension and a swiftly moving plot will keep readers hooked." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars
Melissa Basnight
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Chris is staying at the Holiday park in Templeton Cove to recover from his fiancee's betrayal. He wasn't looking to start another relationship, but he thought Angela was a very sexy woman. A storm came through and caused flooding in the park and cause lots of damage and devastation. Angela and Chris were trying to save people during the flooding. Angela didn't want her picture to get out to the public so her ex would find out where she was. Angela has become a very strong person and doesn't want ...more
Tracy Sylvester
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angela Taylor had a marriage made of nightmares. Now she is divorced, living in a new town, and wanting to move on with her life. When Chris Forrester shows up and catches Angela's attention she immediately thinks the new stranger to her vacation spot may be on the lurk for her ex-husband. Chris is trying to mend a broken heart and feels drawn to Angela. This book has romance, intrigue, mystery and excitement all wrapped into it. Definite page turner, you won't want to put it down.
L
Dec 14, 2013 rated it liked it
Scintillating suspense and mystery kept me glued to the pages of this classy, contemporary novel

I was absolutely delighted when I discovered that I had won a copy of Rachel Brimble’s book {through a giveaway held on ‘DizzyC’s Little Book Blog’}, as the cover caught my eye instantly! This truly is a touching romantic tale that warms the heart and makes little butterflies tremor in your tummy. I found this cute, Harlequin Super Romance a charming, engaging read and one that I could handily slip in
Mandi Schreiner
Aug 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: rom-suspense
I feel like the suspense over-powered the romance. And I didn't like the end.

Review to come
Dorel
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This is the 1st book I read by Rachel Brimble. I liked how Angela helped save everyone. I thought Angela was so brave. I didn't like how Angela treated Chris. The rest of this story didn't really interest me.
Alicia
McPhaul M.
Jul 19, 2019
India Caedmon
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*FTC Disclaimer: I received a copy of A Man Like Him from Rachel Brimble in exchange for an honest review. I have in no way been influenced by the author and/or publisher's generosity. You can't fake these stars, baby!

Review originally published at: NDP Book Review

Hummy nummy NUMMY!

Am I delusional from lack of sleep, or is this book just that good?

Prepare yourselves for a rickety rollercoaster of a ride! Pity, doubt, anger. Rachel Brimble sets the stage for yet another fantastic suspense and a
BETH BUSS
rated it did not like it
Aug 29, 2018
Maggie
Dec 26, 2016
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Apr 22, 2015 11:38AM
I live with my husband, our two daughters in a small market town near the famous Georgian City of Bath. I'm the author of the Pennington's Department series (Aria Fiction) and the Templeton Cove series (Harlequin) as well as four Victorian romances with eKensington/Lyrical.

When I’m not writing, you’ll find me with my head in a book or walking the beautiful English countryside with my family. And i

Templeton Cove (8 books)
  • Finding Justice (Templeton Cove, #1)
  • What Belongs to Her (Templeton Cove, #3)
  • Christmas at the Cove (Templeton Cove, #4)
  • Her Hometown Redemption (Templeton Cove, #5)
  • Saved by the Firefighter (Templeton Cove, #6)
  • Ethan's Daughter: Templeton Cove Stories (Templeton Cove, #7)
  • A Stranger In The Cove (Templeton Cove, #8)

News & Interviews