Start by marking “Our First Kiss” as Want to Read:
Our First Kiss

Our First Kiss

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  69 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Kiss by kiss, she's breaking down all his defenses…

All Marcy Johnson ever wanted was to share her life with that special someone. And within the city's pool of eligible men, no one has yet proven himself to be the one for her. The New York stockbroker wonders if she's destined to remain forever single. Powerhouse D.C. attorney Nathan Carter just might change her mind. But
Published July 23rd 2013 by Harlequin Kimani

To ask other readers questions about Our First Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Our First Kiss

Shaquaila
Jul 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Nathan and Marcy love affair come together. Marcy was a woman that knew what she wanted and went after it, and Nathan was it. He didn't have a chance in the matter lol, it was funny from the beginning. These two families together was off the hook, I can't wait to see how Miss Nicole falls for Alexander.
Mrs Giggles
Jan 06, 2014 rated it it was ok
That title itself, Our First Kiss, caused that vile song My First Kiss by the evil more vile 3OH!3 and Ke$ha to play in my head throughout the entire book, so keep in my mind that my opinion of this book may be clouded by my blinding dislike of that song.

Marcy Johnson believes that she's in love with Nathan Carter. Unfortunately, she has no idea that the attorney is actually a Black Ops agent who is just using the whole lawyer thing as a front. Now, I don't know why he would be a "powerhouse att
Romance Novels in Color
Marcy Johnson believes in “love at first sight” and is a woman on a mission to get her man. Nathan Carter is that victim – uh, man!

The heroine of Our First Kiss is drawn to the hero as soon as she lays eyes on him. Marcy’s feelings are solidified when she shares a kiss with him – a kiss she initiates – at the stroke of midnight on New Year’s Eve. Despite the fact that her brother is marrying Nathan’s sister and that Nathan resists her advances, she is steadfast in her pursuit of him. This beauti
Trina Patterson
Dec 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
How to write a sequel...

1. Take a wonderful book like Our First Dance and introduce their families.
2. The brother of the bride and the sister of the groom should share a kiss at midnight on New Year's Eve.
3. The connection by said brother and sister in law is so strong, it cannot be denied.
4. Mothers of both bride and groom see the potential to expand their already blending families to include another coupling.
5. Fathers of both bride and groom sit back, shake their heads, and know that they wil
Reshemah
Aug 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book started off a little slow for me at first. Marcy was a little too aggressive for my taste. She seemed to be begging Nathan for his attention. Although we knew how Nathan felt, she didn't. It picked up really good a quarter of a way through the book and I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to see what the next book will bring.
Dafort
Aug 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Marcy Johnson wanted Nathan Carter from their first meeting at the end of Our First Dance, and set out on a quest to win the heart of Nathan Carter. This is an interesting read. First time I read where the female was the aggressive one and at times forced Nathan to tell her to "let him be the man. This couple had their obstacles to cross and again it was an interesting read
Lashaun Jordan
Aug 08, 2013 rated it it was ok
I found this book to drag and drag I tried to finish this book. Still trying. I felt the female heroine was to desperate for me. Chasing the man the way she did was tiresome. I will continue to try an finish.
Shone
Dec 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: yes
Shelves: the-kiss-series
Determination is the key Marcy Johnson , steps out bold to get what she wants and make her dreams come true. Being told "No" only has her trying harder. Nathan Carter has big secrets, so he walks away.
Mayas
Aug 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Marcy was hell in high heels. She wore Nathan down just liked she planned. Another great release Judy
Donisha Murdock
Aug 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was a good book fareal. Lmao at marcy. Ol aggressive ass!
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Kimani Hotties
Category: African-American
Malika
Jun 24, 2014 rated it did not like it
Because Marcy wad seriously annoying. Seriously. Ah-nnoying. Eesh.
Brenda
Mar 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved Marcy and how she went after her man. Nathan didn't have a chance once Marcy laid eyes on him. He put up a great fight, but LOVE won in the end! Great read!
Angela
Apr 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Well of course Marcy gets her man but she was borderline clingy and a touch stalkerish.
KiKi
Dec 02, 2015
Phyllis
Jun 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Judy L. Hubbard is a writer who is also an avid romance reader. In fact, when she's not writing, you can find her with her nose stuck in a book (or e-reader).

Her first Harlequin Romance, THESE ARMS OF MINE, was published January 24, 2012.

Judy is a member of Romance Writers of America (RWA) and Dallas Area Romance Authors (DARA).
More about Judy Lynn Hubbard...