Start by marking “The Everlasting Spell” as Want to Read:
The Everlasting Spell

Read Excerpt

The Everlasting Spell

Urban, paranormal, romance novelette.

Casting a full moon spell to capture the love of Justin Rokoff seems crazy to college psychology student, Sabina Clair.

When she overhears a conversation about a powerful Celandrium Shop love spell, Sabina decides to take desperate measures to attract Justin, the captain of the men’s rowing team and her unrequited crush since starting co
ebook
Published February 13th 2013 by Kindle, Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about The Everlasting Spell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Everlasting Spell

We Said It: Literary Reviews  w/ Ts Blogging
Title: Too Much of a Good Thing
“Everlasting Spell” by Kristin Ravelle

Reviewed by V
07/10/2015
5:35 p.m.

Have you ever had that unreachable crush that you would do anything to get the attention of? What if a simple spell fell into your hands that promised to make them yours? Would you try it? These are the questions Sabina found herself asking when she heard of an Everlasting Spell. Her long-time crush on Justin, the jock every girl fancied, was finally within her reach. But was it everything she im
Dorothy Weigand
Apr 15, 2015 rated it liked it
This sounds exactly like my kind of novelette. Sabina has a crush on her classmate, Justin. She wishes he would give her more than just a courtesy glance as a member of the women's rowing team. When she learns there is a spell out there that could cause him to fall in love with her, she snaps up that chance. She is told that there are no antidotes.

That should have been Sabina's first clue things were going to go wrong. I would never buy a spell or potion or anything if there were no way to undo
Danielle Evans
Apr 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
This review is also posted on my blog: http://theshortreviewer.blogspot.com/...

In this engaging novelette, a college student finds out about a love spell and wants to use it to make her crush fall for her. She visits Celandrium, a shop that sells different spells, including this one. Despite being warned that the spell is irreversible, she decides to go ahead and try it anyway.

Well, it works, but it works too well. This reminded me a bit of the movie, The Craft, where a love spell was used. And
Tina Williams
Mar 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Be careful what you wish for…..

I found this to be a quick, entertaining paranormal romance, which also contains magic, humour and an underlying sense of menace. It is essentially a modern day fable, which warns the reader to be careful what they wish for!

The story was very realistic in how it portrayed the thoughts and actions of the heroine Sabina, as she goes about her life at college and her attraction to Justin, the college hottie. This contrasted nicely with the scenes which described the s
251 Things To Do
May 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Crushes, spells, secrets, teenage love…The Everlasting Spell was a short pleasurable read. Great afternoon entertainment. If you enjoy witchery, and young love, you’ll enjoy this.

Simple characters, and an underlying lesson of you can’t always get what you want, and what you see is not always what you get. The protagonist, Sabina, desperately makes a risky jump to casting a spell on her teenage crush without having any previous witchery experience or doing any background research on the spell.

Wat
Kristin Ravelle
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
As author I just have to rate my novelette a 5 star... Love proactive heroines.
Ann Andrews
marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2018
Since I can remember I've had a very active imagination and loved reading/writing. I'm permanently attached to a pen and pad as great ideas strike at the strangest moments!

Love dark, and enigmatic heroes. I like to read female MCs that have a strong sense of themselves. My fav reads are romances with strong elements of paranormal, foreign destination, gothic, fantasy twists.

Because I have a lot of