Jump to ratings and reviews

Frosty the Snowman

Written by Steve Nelson and Walter "Jack" Rollins, FROSTY THE SNOWMAN is a seasonally joyful story that continues to warm our hearts year after year. Famous for his cheerful character, whimsical appeal, and, of course, his button nose and two eyes made out of coal, Frosty is the most magical snowman in town. Join him as he runs here and there, all around the square, saying "catch me if you can." Thumpity, thump, thump, thumpity, thump, thump, look at Frosty go!

16 pages, Board Book

2 books1 follower

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 16 of 16 reviews
Profile Image for Angie.
2,849 reviews12 followers
December 3, 2014
Synopsis: "This holiday classic is brought to life by bestselling illustrator Sam Williams, with a glitter-filled, sparkling cover that shines with wintertime magic.

Join him as he runs here and there, all around the square, saying "catch me if you can." Thumpity, thump, thump, thumpity, thump, thump, look at Frosty go!"

My Review: I dare you to read this book without singing it! I couldn't manage but Hubby was able to read it to Munchkin without the song. Munchkin absolutely loved it, he is now obsessed with snowmen and can't wait for it to snow enough to make one of our own. My copy had the artwork from the movie and Munchkin enjoyed identifying the characters (especially the rabbit).
Profile Image for Marya.
1,320 reviews
September 16, 2015
Dude, it's Frosty the Snowman, and nothing but Frosty the Snowman. The lines are divided up naturally between the pages, the print is easy on tired adult eyes, and the illustrations are bright and colorful enough to please the little ones. It seems like a no brainer, but given the number of other Frosty the Snowman books out there, it apparently requires a lot of skill.
Profile Image for Lynda.
1,289 reviews9 followers
November 27, 2015
Colorful, cheerful illustrations accompany the lyrics of Frosty the Snowman wrapped in a padded cover. My toddler especially enjoys the whimsical bunnies wearing scarves participating in a snowball fight.
Profile Image for Jen.
1,050 reviews22 followers
December 22, 2011
It's impossible to read this story without singing the song! Much newer illustrations than the version of Frosty I remember from my childhood, but my boys both loved it.
Profile Image for Tim Vandenberg.
369 reviews15 followers
December 22, 2013
A simple rendition of the classic Frosty song, faithful to the original lyrics.

Recommended for little Frosty fans.
Displaying 1 - 16 of 16 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.