Start by marking “The Perfect Outsider” as Want to Read:
The Perfect Outsider

The Perfect Outsider (Perfect, Wyoming #5)

3.74  ·  Rating details ·  129 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
How can she leave him to die?

June Farrow works for Cold Plains Search and Rescue as cover for her real mission - helping Devotees escape from Samuel Grayson's evil cult. The rugged man she finds in the woods has no memory, but evidence points to his being one of Grayson's murderous enforcers. Hardwired to save lives, June's only option is to take him to the safe house.

"Jes

ebook, Harlequin Romantic Suspense #1704, Perfect, Wyoming #5, 224 pages
Published May 1st 2012 by Harlequin Romantic Suspense (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Outsider, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Outsider

Kristin
Dec 09, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This storyline had lots of potential as being a really good story, but just wasn't executed in a way that made this story great. It focuses on a greeting widow whose son and husband died soon after her husband joined a cult. After this traumatic experience, June, the main character devotes her life to rescuing people who want to escape a cult and are in a dangerous situation because of it. She mets a man who has retrograde amnesia due to a head injury and many signs show that this man might be a ...more
Bethany
Apr 13, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, crime
Is this a series? Im not thrilled about how it ended but it was an okay light read. Its my first harlequin novel though I've tried to read others this is the first I've finshed, probably due to the subject. I'm a sucker for cult books/movies. Was it realistic? No not really, however you can tell she tried.
☆°•..  Jillie Anne ..•°☆
Fun paced action fill book. Will go back and read more from this author. ( Audiobook read by Claire Christie, who has a nice full mature voice. Nice to listen to )
Susan
Very good book. When June finds Jesse injured in the woods she has no choice but to bring him back to the safe house to save his life. She locks him up to protect the inhabitants, but as she questions him she gets the feeling his amnesia is real and that he is no threat to them. Jesse feels he's there to do something concerning Samuel Grayson, but he can't remember what. The more time they spend together the more their attraction grows, and the more Jesse fears that he might cause more harm than ...more
Christina
Second book I've read in this series & I loved it. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about this series since its written by different authors but so far so good. I haven't read the first 3 in the series but I'm definitely going to get to those as well as the last one. OH, & there's something about Jesse that makes me say "YUM". I thought he was so sexy for some reason. Probably all the rugged manliness.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Perfect, Wyoming
Category: Suspense
Audio Sample
Renn
Jan 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutalety loved this book. Excellent story line of safe house, cults, and people who give a shit. A must read book. Plus two people who fell in love.
Pamela(AllHoney)
It wasn't bad. I actually liked it. Not loved but liked. Interesting storyline/plot and it held my attention to the end.
Janna Wittkins
Feb 11, 2016
Patricia Perovich
Jun 25, 2017
Loreth Anne White is an award-winning, bestselling author of romantic suspense, thrillers, and mysteries.

A three-time RITA finalist, she has also won the Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Award, the National Readers’ Choice Award, and the Romantic Crown for Best Romantic Suspense and Best Book Overall, in addition to being a Booksellers’ Best finalist, a multiple Daphne Du Maurier Award finalist,
More about Loreth Anne White...

Perfect, Wyoming (6 books)
  • Special Agent's Perfect Cover (Perfect, Wyoming, #1)
  • Rancher's Perfect Baby Rescue