Start by marking “The Eve (The Eden Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Eve (The Eden Trilogy, #3)

The Eve

(The Eden Trilogy #3)

A plan was laid out as the Evolution crushed mankind, a plan that was right under Eden’s nose all along. And Eve is the key to everything. New Eden—mankind—they have a small chance at fixing their dismembered planet.

But it will be a reckless sprint against time and the coming Bane to retrieve the final piece to the plot. New Eden’s worst fears have become reality. The Ban
Published November 21st 2013 (first published November 7th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Eve, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Eve

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareCress by Marissa MeyerIgnite Me by Tahereh MafiThe One by Kiera CassSilver Shadows by Richelle Mead
2014 Releases
640 books — 1,176 voters
We Got Zombies On The Lawn Again, Ma by Donnie  SmithThe World Without a Future by Nazarea AndrewsWorld War Z by Max BrooksVaccination by Phillip Tomasso IIIGrans & Ammo by Mark   Farley
ZOMBIES!!!
67 books — 47 voters

More lists with this book...

Jenny
May 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
I LOVED the ending to this trilogy! So heartbreaking and so uplifting at the same time, lots of action, and a few twists thrown in. Great dystopian trilogy!
Christine
Dec 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arr
A bit of warning, THE EVE is the third and final book in the Eden Trilogy. Slight spoilers may be ahead if you haven't read the other books. And if you haven't read them, shame on you. Get to it!!

After Eve finds out that she is the one and only person or thing that can save the 0.12% left of the human race, she goes on a mission with the help of Dr. Evans, West, Avian, and Bill to go back to where it all started: NovaTor Biotics. This facility is not only where Eve was saved and turned into a hy
Abigail
Eve has found salvation. But all is not as it seems, danger is lurking right around the corner, Eve is the key to it all, but can she do it, or will it all prove too much?

Eve must decide between Avian and West. When death comes-a-calling, she has to make a decision, but who will it be?

Much preferred this over the other two in the series, as I felt there was more life/feeling coming off of the pages. I wish I could of given it 4 or 5 stars...
But I can't, there were too many annoying flaws in the
Oana D. H.
Apr 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Here i am again writing about one of my favorite series,but this time i hate admiting that i write about the last book in The Eden trilogy series.

I wish this wasn't the end because the story was too good to end and i'm sad.The fact that it had a happy ending makes me want to dance and that's something good,right?
Well,let's just say that after everything that happened in the first books i expected something bad and ugly to happen.And in a way that happened.

There were so many things that happened.
 ♥ Rebecca ♥
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of Cinder and Divergent
This had everything I could have wished for in an Eden finale. Absolutely everything!

It started right where The Human left off, with Dr. Evans explaining his plan to save the world to Eve. Then Eve, Dr. Evans, Avian, West, and Bill, head off to the NovaTor headquarters with three goals in mind. And they accomplish all three goals. When they head back to LA, pretty much all the characters get everything they have ever wanted, and then they save the world.

Although there were a few chapters there w
Shannon (aka The Tale Temptress)
Wow! I have loved this story from the very first book. The Eve was a perfect, impactful and unforgettable ending to what has been a phenomenal series. It's all been leading up to this moment, and the choices made in this book.

The characters were as perfectly drawn and exciting as ever, especially Eve. This is a character you can believe in, sympathize with, and love. She's mesmerizing in her strength and self-sufficiency, her power, and how self-sacrificing she is. Aidan and West are amazing as
Natalie Tanner
You know that book that was so good that you don't want anyone else to read it, because it was like, yours and only yours? That's how I feel with The Eve.
The Eve is going on my Top Five Favorite Books. I really enjoyed Eve finally become "human" and start trusting Avian with her feelings.
This was also a very "High-Stakes" book. Like, if Eve and her team didn't succeed, the world would basically end. There were so many things that could go wrong, and I really liked this one because, for the mos
Elizabeth Ashley
Overall-

The third book in the Eden Trilogy, Eve, was by far one of my favorite books. I was uncertain at first, as to whether I would like this one, given that it was the final book, and final books are notorious for letting me down (Divergent and Delirium), but Keary Taylor did not fall prey to those traps!

The beginning of the book was a bit tough for me, it was somewhat slow, in the way that I wasn't sure where the story was really going, and there was quite a bit of explanation that was rathe
Cristina
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lots more excitement than both the first and second books. There were multiple interesting plot twits, but I predicted most of them before they happened (maybe I just read too much haha). It was still fun to see the story unfold. I was a bit frustrated that the author seemed to progress the plot in a way that favored action over logic. For example, Eve seems to constantly forget that she has some very special "talents", so instead of using those unique talents for the easy (and seemingly obvious ...more
karen priest
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Impossible to put down

This book was incredible from beginning to end, I would recommend this book to anyone with a great imagination or to someone who has a little bit , I love love loved it , it will make a believer out of you
janis Ross
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best series I've ever read

These books made me laugh, and they made me cry. They draw you in, and keep you guessing every step of the way. I can't wait to read other books by the author. This is definitely worth the highest rating
Lisa
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story (as was the trilogy in general), but the omitted words and spelling errors were quite annoying and affected my enjoyment. Also misusing "were" for "where" and "your" for "you're" occurred enough times to be noticed.
Rita
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have LOVED this series. The final book in the series continued to the high standard set in the previous two books. The story continues to centre around Eve, but has strong secondary characters and a solid story line.
Kelley Midgett
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wish there were more books in the series!! So cool!!
Sandra Parker-Groulx
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Trilogy!
Suzanne
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book, again a twist thrown in at the end, it was brilliant.
I would recommend the trilogy, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Cassie
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Everything was wrapped in a nice little bow by the end of the book and I loved it.
Ray
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
Very predictable outcome. (2.5)
Kaka_shi
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Best series of this genre iv read all year. You know it's a pretty awesome book when you reach the end but you want more.
Marcy
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
UGHHHH What an emotional roller coaster ride this final book was... especially the end. So damn good. I need to check out her other books.
Michael Wood
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Post-apocalyptic Novels in Series

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AS ONE OF THE BEST POST-APOCALYPTIC SERIES TO DATE

Taylor has written one the Best post-apocalyptic trilogies I have read. This, the third novel, ties together all those different storylines and all those subplots in an enjoyable conclusion. I would have liked to read more about this imaginative world. I think the hints of romance between different characters actually makes the story much more realistic than the usual post-apocalyptic
Katarina Silva
More Reviews: MY Blog

This book scared the shit out of me. The Eve is absolutely surprising and got my heart pumping faster and faster with all the scares Keary gave us... The Trilogy is over! NOOOO. But at least they got a happy ending! This books were so good so i'm really sad to not having any more of Eve, Vee (she's a surprise), Creed (surprise as well), Avian, West and all the crew together in an asskicking book.

description

Best book of all three! The Eve shows us the start and the ending of everythin
Ana Quiambao
Mar 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Summary

Now that Eve had tasted the bits of her past, there's no stopping her from taking it all in. Being an experiment that started the cause of the end of the world is nothing compared to knowing she has a sister out there, alive and maybe alone.

As she meet the creator of TorBane, Dr. Evans gave them something that she could not turn down. Hope. A hope to end it all, the hope to kill all the Banes in the world, and Eve will be the key to it. It's time for Eve to save the world.

My Review

I've b
Kristen Burns
4 Stars

Full Review:
This book had me on an emotional rollercoaster toward the end, but the rest of the book was a little more subdued than the previous one in terms of action, and the emotions were different, more toward the hopeful and positive side. But I was still just as invested in the characters and just as hooked wanting to know how things were going to play out.

This book, much like the others, continued to make me think about the concept of humanity (all that stuff I talked about in my re
(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to author Keary Taylor.)
This is book 3 in the ‘Eden Trilogy’.
Time is running out to finally end the terror that the bane have caused, and Eve may well be the key.
Can they really rid the world of the bane though? And will Eve survive it if they do?

This was an interesting and action packed end to the series, and I enjoyed it.

Eve continued to be strong in this book, and she made tough decisions, even when she
Rebecca Rakes
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The Eve starts out almost exactly where The Human left off, with Eve in the desert surrounded by the Bane and meeting Dr. Evans, the doctor that started it all.
The Bane are a medical creation meant to help humanity. A medical experiment of nanotechnology that went out of control and turned humans into robot like creature that could infect with the slightest touch.
The Bane are bent on infecting all of the remaining humans and we discover that Eve is the key to ending it all.
This is the final
Kelly (Diva Booknerd)
The Eden Trilogy is among the best young adult series I've read thus far. If you're a fan of Julie Kagawa's Blood Of Eden series mixed with Terminator and Divergent, you'll absolutely love this series. Keary Taylor doesn't hold back and creates real characters in extraordinary circumstances, who are each trying to survive what is potentially the end of the world. The Bane who were once human, when scientists created a technology that fuses with human cells
Michael Neeley
Jul 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
An enjoyable finish to the series.
As with the first two stories, The Eve has a good mix of action and drama with dashes of romance and angst - though the later two are thankfully in small doses.
The plot comes together and careful readers will be rewarded with a few 'obvious' conclusions to arcs that began in the first chapters of book one and have peeked out on occasion since then.
There is plenty going on if you are more interested in a quick surface read, and the story gives us all a pretty go
Lauren Patenaude
Excellent and different dystopian novel

I loved this series. I am an avid reader and I particularly enjoy series and theologies in the books that I like. I know that I am reading a good book when it leaves me wanting for more and not being able to put the book down because I need to see what happens next. The character development was perfect. I got to know these characters and found myself caring about what happened to them. The premise of this particular apocalyptic series was scientific and be
Maureen Hoar
Epic ending to an epic series

Epic isn't even a strong enough word for it. This I'd one of those books that will stick with you. I ed pretty much on the edge of my seat reading the whole thing. With the way ask the events lined up so easily, I experienced a sense of dread all the way through. Eve is the ultimate savior. For not being fully human, she was a perfect example of how to be human. She had no time or patience for the infighting. She even had compassion for the bane.
Everything came toge
« previous 1 3 next »

• Deathly Contagious (The Contagium #2)
  • Until the End (Quarantined, #1)
  • Secret Unleashed (Secret McQueen, #6)
  • Hold Me (Life After the Outbreak #3)
  • Dark Days: The Long Road Home
  • A Werewolf's Tale (Forbidden Alliance, #1)
  • The Infected (PODs, #2)
  • Silent Howl (Otherworld #5; The Blue Bloods, #2)
  • Child of Mercy (The Fallen, #4)
  • A Kiss of Blood (Vamp City, #2)
  • In the Shadows (Lark, #2)
  • Changeling Winds (The Bachelor Battles, #2)
  • The Name of the Game
  • Lost to the Desert Warrior (The Private Lives of Public Playboys #3)
  • Bitter Frost (Mythos Academy: Colorado, #1)
  • The Dimitrakos Proposition
Keary Taylor is the USA TODAY bestselling author of over twenty novels. She grew up along the foothills of the Rocky Mountains where she started creating imaginary worlds and daring characters who always fell in love. She now splits her time between a tiny island in the Pacific Northwest and Utah, with her husband and their two children. She continues to have an overactive imagination that frequen ...more

The Eden Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Bane (The Eden Trilogy, #1)
  • The Human (The Eden Trilogy, #2)