Start by marking “How A Good Person Can Really Win” as Want to Read:
How A Good Person Can Really Win

Read Excerpt

How A Good Person Can Really Win

"How a Good Person can Really Win" shows how the “good person” (one for whom means are as important as the ends) can win against the unprincipled man (for whom only ends matter).

ABOUT THE BOOK
`````````````````````````````
Real-world research shows that the good person often loses to the unprincipled man. The three main reasons for this are:

1. He cannot comprehend how
Published January 2013 by wisdom village publications

To ask other readers questions about How A Good Person Can Really Win, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How A Good Person Can Really Win

Start your review of How A Good Person Can Really Win
Ivana - Diary of Difference
Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram | Pinterest |

I have received ‘’How A Good Person Can Really Win’’ through Goodreads, in exchange for an honest review. I will honestly have to say that I had a very hard time finishing this book, and even that took me months, while I was reading other books inbetween. My full rating is 3 out of 5 stars and here is why:

About the book:

How a Good Person Can Really Win is a self-help book that is supposed to help the good people to win in life. It is
ᴀᴍɪᴛ
Feb 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wisdom
After a long, a good Indian book. About it,

#. Forewarned is Forearmed, this is the real message of this book.
#. Contains three sections, traits of a vile, education for a naive, personal improvement guidelines.
#. Every topic starts with a quote, grapevine or a story. Almost half of message is delivered by such beautiful paragraphs. Reading them gives the essence of whole topic.
#. A very accurate usage of anecdotes from religious and moral literature. This proves our vast Indian heritage.
#.
Khyati Tiwari
Mar 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Nirmala Palaniappan
Jul 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Book Review: Pavan Choudary’s “How A Good Person Can Really Win”

I enjoy reading genuine self-help books that combine inspiring thoughts with compelling and actionable approaches, ideas and tips. A visit to a well-stocked book shop will prove to you that there is no dearth of books in the self-help section. But as a devoted pursuer of books, I think there are a few things to be wary of.

Depending on the phase of life you are in, your view of life in general and preferred approaches to dealing with
Jill
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaways, own
I won this book in a giveaway. The title intrigued me. As I started reading it I was disappointed in the the first half of the book. It seemed like it was just the opposite of the title. It explains how a "bad" person thinks and the skills they use to get ahead, As I got to the second half of the book my opinion changed. It explained how a good person uses their skills to be successful. It then became clear why you need to see how somebody else thinks so as to better position yourself to use ...more
Yadhu Gopal G
How A Good Person Can Really Win does help a person in his/her development to a certain extend, that being said, the portion of the book which tends to demotivate or create a sense of boredom (If any, and in my opinion) is the repetitive fashion in the book. I felt that certain ideas seemed to occur again and again throughout the book. Although this may be deliberately done by the author for emphasis.

Apart from that, I found the book truly helpful with its tips and tricks that'll help a good
Aruna Kumar Gadepalli
Mar 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Probably one interesting book that I read how to be aware of vile. Easy and quick read. Though one feels that all these things that are written here one knows, probably one needs to put them into practice.
Len
Jun 08, 2017 rated it liked it
I received my book via a Goodreads giveaway.
The author has produced a solid combination of self-help, inspiration, Eastern and Western ethical common ground (Golden Rule, etc.), and motivation.
It's a great reminder in a time when some of our leaders are failing us.
Sandy  Lusardi DeSiervo
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaways
This is a very interesting book which is divided into 3 parts. I enjoyed the stories and anecdotes. This book is a terrific guide full of life lessons. I highly recommend it and will refer back to it often.
Suzanne
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway,

How A Good Person Can Really Win is a self-help book.

This book is inspirational. Quick read for those with little time to indulge in reading.

This book can help good people use their skills to succeed in life.

Great book. Interesting. Helpful.
Shelly
Jul 04, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: giveaway-wins
I wasn’t able to finish this book. It was confusing and hard to read.
Prabhu Rath
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tina
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: skill-building
I got this as a goodreads give away last year and I am sorry to say I haven't read it until now - it is a good read though and I do recommend it for people.
R.G. Widagdo

TOTAL : 3/5

REKOMENDASI : 3/5
Ellie
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I won this book through goodreads and had judged it before I ever read it. This book thankfully exceeded my expectations and was a fabulous read.
Annette Burnham
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very good. I could have done with this book a few years ago! A very honest and valuable approach.
Anandita Mukherjee
Feb 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the book. One excerpt from the chapter Power of Entering Evil I have pasted below. What immense learning.

Power of Entering Evil
Abraham Lincoln realized that the slavery abolishment bill will fall for want of two votes. So he said that those two votes must be procured. When asked, “How?” He remarked, “ I am President of the Unites states, clothed with great power. The abolition of slavery by constitutional provision settles the fate, for all coming time, not only of the millions
Anu
Feb 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A great book for the principled man to win in life and be successful and powerful.
Korin Korin
Apr 26, 2018
Shellie
Mar 24, 2018
Victoria
rated it did not like it
Jul 01, 2016
Jan 05, 2018
Does one become good after winning? 3 8 Jun 12, 2013 01:54AM
How a good person can really win? 3 10 Mar 07, 2013 11:22PM

Professional background:
Since 1998, Pavan Choudary is the CEO and Managing Director of Vygon India Pvt. Ltd., a leading French Multinational in Healthcare.
Prior to this, he held senior positions in Marketing and Advertising at large Indian and Foreign MNCs and has authored The Rx Factor, a seminal work on healthcare marketing and strategy.
He Chairs the Medical Technology Association of India, is
“Dishonesty is like a boomerang. Just when you think all is well, it hits you in the back of your head.” 7 likes
“Choose your own mental state, rather than letting the environment govern it. Be a thermostat, not a thermometer.” 2 likes