Start by marking “Tease (Songs of Submission, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tease (Songs of Submission, #2)

Tease (Songs of Submission #2)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  9,430 Ratings  ·  556 Reviews
When Jonathan was gone I couldn’t stop thinking about him, and the first thing he did when he got back was demand more of me. I’m willing to give him my orgasms and my time, but I find myself giving up pieces of my heart.

My career is on track, and even though I can’t write a thing, I can sing. So I’ll go to the art opening with him, because his ex wife will be there. I fee
Published February 24th 2013

Beg by C.D. ReissThe Law of Attraction by N.M. SilberMasters at Arms by Kallypso MastersMermen by Mimi Jean PamfiloffFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
MUST READ INDIES
1,849 books — 1,869 voters
Reasonable Doubt by Whitney G.Reasonable Doubt by Whitney G.Reasonable Doubt by Whitney G.Beg Tease Submit by C.D. ReissThat Man 1 by Nelle L'Amour
Serial Novels We Love
856 books — 734 voters

More lists with this book...

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo ReissTease2TitlebySueBee_zps760f310b.jpg
 photo fassbender11bysb_zps075be831.gif
★★★★★! TEASE, part 2 of 7.5. Playboy & mogul Jonathan Drazen’s seduction of aspiring singer Monica Faulkner!

“He opened a jack-in-the-box of sexuality by turning a handle I didn’t even know I had.”

Songs of Submission is the whirlwind saga of aspiring singer Monica Faulkner and hotelier and real estate magnate Jonathan Drazen. Books/novellas should be read in order:
Book 1: Beg
Jun 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Rachel Reads Ravenously by: Jen
4 stars!

photo tease collage.png

Yay!! This is what I was hoping for in the first book.

Tease picks up just after the two weeks where Jonathan went away to Korea for business. Monica and him continue their sexual relationship but with conditions. Jonathan is still in love with his ex-wife and refuses to love another. Monica wishes to focus on her singing career and refuses to be with anyone who does not support it. By chance the two of them must attend an art exhibit in which both of their exes are showing/selling the
Sarah ❤️ Literary Obsessive

Omfg.....these books just get better and better. I've just finished this one and wow I don't know wether I want to take Jonathan to bed and get giggy with him or slap him silly for being such an arse.........grrr......that man frustrates me.

And don't even get me started on the ex wife.....lying piece of ******.... Grr...

Oh and then there's Kevin......arghh......could he have his head shoved any further up his own arse!!!!!!

image

C.D Reiss what are you doing to me?, are you trying to kill me????? sure
Crystal~BIG book addict~
Dec 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
Jonathan was master of my nudity, my positions, and my orgasms...

photo jonathangif_zps28b225dc.gif

He opened a jack-in-the-box of sexuality by turning a handle I didn't even know I had.

photo Moldiv_1387333389730_zpsfxkb6jkr.jpg

It has been two weeks since Jonathan left on a business trip and two weeks of pure wanting for Monica. She was distracted at work because he was the only thing she could think about.

Jonathan has made it clear that his ex-wife is the only woman that will ever have his heart and Monica has decided that she will take what she can get from him..
Mo
Oct 27, 2013 rated it really liked it

Really getting into this series now. This one was as good as the first.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEAUTY IN A MOMENT OF SUFFERING, YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEAUTY

Think the ex-wife and ex-boyfriend will be a problem in the future.

“I want you all to myself. I want to know what they didn’t do so I can do it. So I can keep you longer.”

And it is off to read …

Mysza
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-read

Monica and Jonathan are still attracted to each other and can't take their hands off each other. He promises her his body but can't promise his heart. She is ok with it, for now at least, but deep down she knows it won't be enough for long. They agree on exclusivity and it seems everything goes in good direction and then there's that bloody cliffhanger. If the whole series wasn't out already I could be a little nervous but since I know..... I don't mind:)

We only got a glimpse of what C.D. Reiss
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
**Spoiler free review, apart from direct quotes**

5 Tease Me More Stars

"I want you."

CD Reiss has a great way of drawing her readers in, hypnotizing them with her erotic descriptions.... 'My sex is on fire,' the Kings of Leon song kept popping into my head.. can't think why, lol... http://youtu.be/RF0HhrwIwp0

"Our tongues and lips met."

"...we became a gorgeous ball of sweat and heat, sixty-nining..."

I need to say at this point that this series is not just sex... no, it's a lot more tha
Sophia Triad
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I watched the sun come up through Jonathan’s window, felt his breath on my neck, and thought don’t fall in love don’t fall in love don’t fall in love.

Thank God... all the books from this series are published

This is the second part of Jonathan and Monica's story and things will become more complicated when Monica's ex boyfriend (Kevin) and Jonathan's ex wife suddenly appear (Jessica).

Apparently Kevin can still hurt Monica with his actions (what kind of mindfuck exhibition was this!?) and Jessic
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Oct 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, hot-and-sexy
5 Scorching Stars

First line in the book...
Jonathan was master of my nudity, my positions, and my orgasms. and the first screw of the evening should have satisfied any normal woman for the night, minutes after it was done, I wanted him again.
Guess what Monica......
 photo tumblr_m6v45iuV961rxgqbco11_r1_250_zpsefffdfec.gif

"May I? Please?" As much as I wanted to come, I wanted to ask even more. I wanted to beg for it. I wanted him to make me lose myself in him.
 photo monica-tease_zps70954fd6.jpg

photo kisssing_zps1a19b586.gif

"I unders
Catarina
Oct 30, 2013 rated it liked it
3,5 Teasing Stars

description

In this installment we move further into Jonathan and Monica’s relationship, where he claims that he can never love her and she claims that she don’t want that.
But while they’re stating that things between them are purely physical, their actions speaks differently and we start to get more of Monica’s past.

description

Although I liked this book, I liked the first one more.
Don’t get me wrong, Monica is a pretty good female lead and Jonathan is sexy and there are several really hot scenes
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Fan-freaking-tastic! Holy cow! Fan-girling for C.D. Reiss! You are the queen of erotic writing!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The saga continues! This book is such a slow, sultry build, I can't stand it! Gah! There's scenes where you're just reading and reading, absorbing every single word and suddenly you realize you're not breathing! *Insert deep breath.* I swear, Reiss can write superbly! It's a crazy way to explain it but I feel like it's a movie in my head and I don't mean because it's released like a series. The little
Shurrn
Cheers to this series! With just two books, I've been sucked in... I'm 100% wrapped up in the story of Monica & Jonathan and it's taking an immense amount of willpower to pause long enough to write this review. I would gladly lock myself in a room with this series until I've completed it.

(This review is spoiler free, and contains graphic language)

I'm addicted. I want more of everything:
The writing is outstanding...
The characters are all well crafted...
This narrative takes the overused idea o
Wendy'sThoughts
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Meaty, Thought Provoking, Tantalizing Teasing Stars * * * * *

Tease is the next part of this series by C.D. Reiss. She left us in Beg with the Tease of what was to come and from the first paragraph, she delivered. There were so many things accomplished in this part. We feel the real sense of who these characters are; why some of the back story is causing the reasons for their interactions with each other. We learn of past relationships, both romantic and friendship, understanding the ties that
~ Becs ~

photo iownyourorgasms_zps59dc5bea.png

I own your orgasms.” He pulled me forward to the edge of the seat before I could respond. His move was forceful, demanding, and left no room for questions.

Oh boy, Monica!! You’re in deep now sweetie!!

This one gets off to an incredibly hot and erotic start. That night that Monica and Jonathan shared in Beg that was never fully described? Well, here it is in glorious detail and it is seriously hot – I think I almost caught fire. Jonathan is a dominant, controlling and very skilful lover and ser
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 Tease till you beg for it Stars

"If you have never seen beauty in a moment of suffering, you have never seen beauty at all.

This series is an addiction. A brilliantly written, incredibly erotic addiction.

Jonathan, my sexy and mysterious Jonathan. I find myself anticipating every bit and crumble we learn about him. One thing is for sure, the more I learn, the more the man intrigues me. The mere mention of his name, and my pervy little heart goes all pitter patter.

With the progression of Monica
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Jonathan has just gotten back from two weeks in Korea and Monica can't wait to see him. That leads to quite an intense night between the two and more revelations.

We definitely get to see more of the dominant side of Jonathan. He can be so hard but yet so tender at the same time and of course, things are quite steamy. The author uses the word 'snatch'...not exactly sexy but it is the first time I've read it in a romance book.

description

Monica's singing career is taking off and her and Gabby are hoping for
Anja
Mar 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: quickie, favorites

... OOOHHHH yes it is!!!
Duchess Nicole
"If you have never seen beauty in a moment of suffering then you have never seen beauty at all."

All right...I liked book one, but this one was even better! I'm feeling the fangirl coming on, and that doesn't happen very often with me.

I think my biggest turn on about this book (aside from the obvious) is how down to earth both Monica and Jonathan seem to be. Neither of them seem to have any ulterior motives, neither of them is all about the drama. At this point, they are all about the sexual a
 ♥  Barb ♥
Oct 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5...Don't TEASE me....stars

photo tease3_zpse5201d97.jpg

"He had a way of touching me that felt like electricity without the shock, and he made me come like no man ever had before."

"I've thought about nothing but this," Jonathan said and put his tongue on my clit. he warmed it with his breath, not moving his tongue. I gasped and gripped the back of his head. He pulled his tongue away, and when I tried to push him back, he held my wrists in one hand. I was helpless under his tongue.."

*****

Need I say more? Book 2 in the Song
Amy (Foxy)
Oct 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
The Songs of Submission is a mini-series told in seven parts with an additional 2 'novellas'. Part 2 has Monica and Jonathan facing their exes.

Monica's ex, Kevin, is like a boy compared to her new love interest, Jonathan. Jonathan's ex, Jessica, is a polished woman compared to Monica.

Monica's body has become Jonathan's playground. To do with as he sees fit. He owns her pleasure.

While at an art show both Monica and Jonathan are forced to face their exes. Kevin's art in the show is named, Fau
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
4.5 Smoking HOT Stars!!!

I really should review these IMMEDIATELY after finishing one. I can't seem to remember what happened in this one.

Let's see....HOT SEX, HOT SEX, HOT SEX.

Oh and some singing.

Monica and Jonathan are continuing their arrangement. Jonathan is adament that feelings not be involved!

“I love my wife. My ex-wife. Nothing will ever change that.” “Okay.” “I can’t love anyone else.”

Pretty sure you're the only one that believes that Jonathan!

Monica and Gabby have a gig where they
"That's All" Ash
Mark my words:

This series of novellas?

*GOLD MINE.*
♥Sharon♥
Mar 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 HOT & SEXY AS ALL HELL STARS

photo PicMonkeyCollageTease_zps7abbf3cc.jpg

This series is addictive. Book 1 sucks you in and Book 2 locks you in. You cannot read one of these books and not be left with need to read the next book.

Jonathan and Monica is such a sensual couple. Jonathan definitely needs and wants the control and a piece of Monica is willing to give it to him but there is something about Monica that makes me wonder if she will just be handing herself over to him. And though it appears that their relationship is purely ph
Shannon The Show Stopper
Nov 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: buddy-reads
The only thing I have to say at this point is Jessica:

Jen
Apr 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jen by: SueBee
Well, I have to start by thanking my great friend Sue for persuading me to keep going with this series and give Book two a try. After I had read the first book in the series, I wasn't extremely "wowed" and didn't give much though of continuing on. I kept reading reviews from fellow readers stating how they loved this. Once Sue twisted my arm I thought it's time to give it another try. I will gladly admit that I am super happy I did! There were times that I did feel the story dragged a bit for me ...more
♥Trish♥
Mar 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
OMFG! Book one gets ya all set up and then you get into book 2. WOW! I want book 3 like NOW! I love these 2. Jonathan and Monica are great together, they are just both still to stupid to get that it isn't just about sex (I'm sure they will get it eventually...)
Great chemistry, funny, great sex, jerk xwife, ahole x bf, wacky friend - check it is all there.
I said it in a status update, I wasn't 1/2 way through book 2 thinking she better keep writing about these 2 :)
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
4 Stars!

"Jonathan was master of my nudity, my positions, and my orgasms..."

Well CD wasn't exaggerating with the title, this was definitely a tease and thank God I have the next book on standby because I don't think I would be able to wait. This was hot and I love how the plot is starting to heat up. I'm excited to see where the story goes and how Jonathan and Monica's relationship develops.
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
Today's awesome word of the day : snatch

photo 1148df62-5563-4747-9ba5-6081acf15066_zps263c9d68.png

I know its weird but I absolutely love it being used in this book. LMAO!

Anyways, Monica and Jonathan are still in the early stages of their casual relationship and Monica is still trying to make it in the music business.

"Two weeks ago, before I met Jonathan, I felt like a normal person. I worked. I sang. I bitched about my manager. I took care of Gabby and drank a little too much. I pleasured myself maybe once a week if I thought of it. I went from place
Michelle
Mar 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-need-signed

Is it April 7th yet? I think I just need a freaking minute to gather my wits. Whew, that was intense and hotter than hell.

The second installment begins after 2 weeks of him being gone in Korea. He is back boy does that boy pack quite a punch. Not only did part two surpass part one in hotness, but in depth. You got to see Monica vulnerable and you a very sweet side of Jonathan. I don't know if I can survive these cliffhanger and staggered releases. I literally groaned at the end of this one.

The
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
*****5 CONTROLLING STARS*****

This is the 2nd book in the novella series Songs of Submission. We pick back up with Monica and Jonathan....they spend more time together but like any GREAT story...we have the angst of Jonathan's ex-wife, Jessica, creating problems. We also have Kevin who is Monica's ex and really destroys her emotions in this story!

I'm not giving away any more of the story.....off to Submit

Tease BR 23 18 Mar 21, 2014 11:41AM
C.D.'s Canaries: Re-read of Tease!! Spoilers Contained!! 10 23 Dec 27, 2013 05:38PM
C.D.'s Canaries: December Challenge!!! 10 29 Dec 27, 2013 09:17AM
C.D.'s Canaries: Tease Quiz!! 12 23 Dec 11, 2013 10:15AM
  • Till Death (The Dumont Diaries, #3)
  • The Art of Domination (The Art of D/s, #2)
  • Red & Wolfe, Part Two (Red & Wolfe, #2)
  • Like (Social Media, #2)
  • Waking Kiss (BDSM Ballet, #1)
  • The Mistress Files (The Original Sinners, #3.2)
  • Brie Surrenders to His Will (Submissive Training Center, #8)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 1 "Taken" (My Masters' Nightmare, #1)
  • Beneath the Burn
CD Reiss is a New York Times bestselling author. She still has to chop wood and carry water, which was buried in the fine print. Her lawyer is working it out with God but in the meantime, if you call and she doesn't pick up she's at the well hauling buckets.

Born in New York City, she moved to Hollywood, California to get her master's degree in screenwriting from USC. In case you want to know, that
More about C.D. Reiss

Songs of Submission (9 books)
  • Beg (Songs of Submission, #1)
  • Submit (Songs of Submission, #3)
  • Control (Songs of Submission, #4)
  • Burn (Songs of Submission, #5)
  • Resist (Songs of Submission, #6)
  • Sing (Songs of Submission, #7)
  • Dominance (Songs of Submission, #8; Songs of Dominance, #1-4)
  • Coda (Songs of Submission, #9)
“If you have never seen beauty in a moment of suffering, you have never seen beauty at all.” 49 likes
“I understand words like no and stop. Outside of those, your body is my playground.” 16 likes