Start by marking “Serviced: Volume 1” as Want to Read:
Serviced: Volume 1

Serviced: Volume 1

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  26 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
All's fair in love and war, they say. Come find out if it's true in these ten stories where soldiers prove that their skills in the field are only rivaled by their skills in the bedroom.

FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY BY ALLIE A BURROW

Kate Powell only went and fell for the soldier she’d met just once before he had to jet off on a year-long posting overseas.

Seven months in, and Kate is
ebook
Published March 1st 2013 by Breathless Press

To ask other readers questions about Serviced, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Serviced

Carmen Falcone
Feb 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So far I’ve only read For One Night Only by Allie A. Burrow. I’ll post my review, and hopefully as I read the others I’ll post them as well :)

For One Night Only is simply perfect. A sassy novella with a high heat level, and characters we love. After months away, Mark is in London for one night only. He’s in the military, and still has some time left to serve. The author portrayed that conflict very well. The hot sex (and yes, there’s a good amount of it) didn’t conceal the lengthy silences and
Maria
Mar 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
With erotica - blatantly sexual writing - we are at the controversial end of the scale with romance fiction. The total opposite of so-called 'sweet romance' with its hints and implications. Romance writing can go from sweet to 'spare my blushes' to full on sexual activity, In actual erotica, the sex scenes are in-your-face. Sometimes literally. No romantic language here. A spade is most definitely a spade. Body parts are given their actual names, usually the type of names you won't hear in a chu ...more
Desere
Mar 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have always found the men in uniform totally irresistible, sexy and just plain HOT!

It has to be the power they can hold or maybe the muscle, or the fact that they will protect their woman like one of their own men in battle or heck maybe it is their "guns", what ever the reason men in uniforms know how to turn a woman on!

In this read I was introduced to sexy soldiers, with various ranks, from all over doing their thing and doing their woman the way they like.

From being in control, to being ki
Fiona Wilson
Mar 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013-reads
10 short stories by 9 different authors -

Allie A. Burrow, Leona J. Bushman, Mickey J. Corrigan, Angelica Dawson, Jesabelle Jones, Raven McAllan, Natalia Petrovskii, Shelli Rosewarne and Zara Stonely.

Serviced is an anthology of stories with a common theme. They all feature servicemen or servicewomen.

The stories featured range from a relationship going from strength to strength, to a woman fighting a growing attraction to her brothers best friend; a murder investigation to a chance encounter on a
Cassie
Jul 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Serviced: Volume 1 is centered on ten different short stories about men and women in the service. The stories are about the relationships they find and a lot of sexiness.

For One Night Only -Kate Powell/ Corporal Mark Butler
Two nights of the greatest sex lead to written correspondence with Corporal Mark for the past four months. Mark will surprise Kate with more then a night of fun, dancing and love making.

Over A Dead Body- Chief Petty Officer John Riker/ NCIS Agent Edith Lancaster
After walki
Janet Juengling-Snell
Mar 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
I love a man in uniform, so much that not only did I join the Army; I also married a man in uniform. So when I saw Serviced was 10 short stories by 9 different authors, I had to read it. I loved the fact that I could read these stories in between my breaks. Each one left me fully satisfied.

And as you can guess by the title and the smoking hot cover, the theme to these stories are soldiers!

Serviced has a story for everyone, men who are sweet and sexy or in need to be in total control. This antho
Bex 'n' Books
Mar 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bex-s-review, erotica
Reviewer: Bex
Rating: 4 out of 5 sexy fairies

There's a whole array of hotness between these military based erotic pages, a level of hotness that will get you all hot and steamy no doubt. A collection of short stories, 'Serviced' provides a range of stories that are sexy as hell, in addition to having some pretty decent, and at times gripping story lines.

As with anthologies, there were some stories that kept me hooked and that I desperately wanted to magically transform into a full length novel or
Dee
Feb 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
lovebooksblogbooks.blogspot.co.uk

I received a copy of this book from one of the authors (Allie A Burrow) in return for an honest review!

Here's my short reviews on each story:

For One Night Only by +Allie A Burrow ★★★★★
I loved this story. The scene in the train was one hot ride! But I loved how quite obviously Mark and Kate loved each other. Allie done well writing this story of 2 people in a long distance relationship, I think she captured their longing for each other perfectly :)

Over A Dead Body
Jane Linfoot
Mar 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Heat with heart

I love anthologies because I like the variety and the surprise, and the fact you can dip in and out. This one is awesome, not only because it delivers so many bangs for your buck (it’s huge for the price - ten sizzling stories) but because it does that so effectively – in short the writing is brilliant. Serviced is explicit and hot as they come, but if that’s all you’re expecting, look again. This is heat with heart, and so much more.

My fave stories so far are:
Taking Command by Z
Chris Mead
Mar 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The ten stories in SERVICED VOLUME 1 are so hot that they will leave you gasping for air! There is a little bit of something for everyone in these highly seductive and mesmerizing tales that feature men of the military. The authors have done a stellar job of creating erotic masterpieces that will keep you entertained for hours.

While it isn’t within my scope to provide a narrative of each story, I have highlighted a few of my favorites here for you…

In FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY by Allie A Burrow, we find
Cluckin Reviews
Mar 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-reviewed
Serviced, Vol. 1 (Anthology)

These hot tales of serviced men and women sure got my eggs steamed! Hot! Hot! And more HOT! In this anthology, there was a little taste of everything, from historical steam to modern day pouched goodness. Overall, I would give this anthology 4/5 eggs for a must read. The only thing I feel lacking in this anthology is I would have liked to have seen an even more diverse group of stories. Give me intergalactic space rangers, wolf shifter/vampire armies, police/fireman o
Jessy
Feb 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
W.O.W. I don't even know where to begin! This book is like a treasure box. Every time you open it up there are little jewels tucked away just for you! These stories take you to a new level of passion. They leave you panting and reaching for your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend/partner. Which ever it is...you're going to want them near you! There is so much sexiness filling up these pages all with men in uniform you can't help but want to get *ahem* 'Serviced' *wink*
Each author has given you a short
Aurelia Rowl
Ignoring the fact I wrote the first story, this is a great read from some very talented authors.
Nicole
Sep 23, 2015 rated it liked it
MAJORS'S MINAH -- RAVEN McALLAN

Oliver needs a wife. It's his duty. He also knows he wants one who could complete him. He doesn't want to be a man or husband would would stray from his wife, but he also doesn't believe anyone in the ton could accept him, or his desires. Then he meets a Minah. She knows what she wants. She knows what she wants and she knows he can five thin to her. Now she must convince him she's the woman for him.

This anthology is no longer in print.
Doris O'Connor
Sally Max
Mar 06, 2013
Becca Lee
Dec 21, 2013
Lori Suski
Jun 15, 2013
Angelica Dawson
Mar 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lauren
May 17, 2013
rated it it was ok
May 16, 2013
Incy Black
Jul 21, 2014
Shelli Rosewarne
Feb 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Honor James
Tea Cooper
Mar 02, 2013
Jessica
Allie
Mar 03, 2013 marked it as i-wrote-it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kristie
Sally
Pheonix Fanfiction
Pang Yang
Mar 23, 2013
Allie A. Burrow writes sensual contemporary love stories that are both sweet and romantic but with a liberal dash of heat added. When not burning up the pages, you'll mostly find her marauding as Aurelia B. Rowl where she pretends to be far more sweet and innocent and writes young adult, new adult, and contemporary romance stories.

She lives on the edge of the Peak District in the UK with her very
“About the only good thing about being sex-starved and hornier than the blue wildebeest in mating season she'd once had to write an essay on, was the vast improvement on her pen-pal repertoire. Phone sex? Pah! Any schmuck could talk dirty and get off on it. The art of airmail sex, however, presented a much greater challenge and one she'd excelled at, if Mark's responses were anything to go by. It was a wonder the planes didn't catch fire.” 6 likes
“Sweet, yet maddening, Kate yearned to take control and deepen the kiss, but he broke off every time she tried before catching her lower lip between his teeth as if to punish her. Their sharp edges sank into her swollen flesh without breaking the surface, his tongue immediately soothing any pain. The all-conquering, take-no-prisoners warrior had arrived.” 2 likes