Start by marking “Perfect Regret (Bad Rep, #2)” as Want to Read:
Perfect Regret (Bad Rep, #2)

Perfect Regret

(Bad Rep #2)

Riley Walker makes all the right decisions and knows exactly where her life is headed.

Riley Walker does not make mistakes.

Riley Walker certainly doesn’t make spontaneous decisions.

But then Riley Walker gets dumped.

Spectacularly, gut-wrenching, stomp all over her heart dumped. And she is feeling more than a little angry. And a whole lot bitter. And suddenly the girl who has
Published September 13th 2013 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. (first published September 3rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Perfect Regret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfect Regret

Christy
Feb 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
★ 4-4.5 Stars ★
 photo bbfa3a30-d231-401f-8ed6-4b0b88118170_zps90414b9c.jpg

We meet Riley and Garrett in Bad Rep. Riley Walker is Maysie’s best friend and spunky, snarky roommate. Garrett Bellows is the guitarist for Jordan’s band. He is a townie, known for getting high, throwing parties and hooking up. Oh but there is SO much more to Garrett than meets the eye!

The first time Garrett met Riley, he knew. He knew she was something special, a challenge. There was something about her feisty attitude he liked. Riley is a little (understatement) judgmental of
Alexis *Reality Bites*
QUICK REVIEW
SPOILER FREE -mature content reader discretion is advised.
3.5 STARS out of 5
Genre: New Adult Romance

photo Fotor092414484_zpseb18891a.jpg

All Riley Walker has to do is open her mouth and you’ll never forget her. She tells it like she means it without sparing your feelings in the process. Her snarky attitude has worked to her advantage and is expected by those in her presence.

When a devastating breakup causes her grief she briefly becomes unrecognizable to even her best friend. Bouncing back with a sexy lead guitarist wa
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3 if only it wasn't for Riley stars

Blessed are the hearts that bend; they shall never be broken.

That awkward, confused looking person in that gif? That's me right now. Minus the penis and plus some more hair. Why you ask? Well because I'm in a bit of a loss as to how to rate a book like this. A 3 star rating for me isn't bad. It means I liked the book, but something just kept me from loving it. It was good...OK...but not great.

I loved, absolutely loved the first book, and I really enjoy the
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 17, 2013 rated it liked it
3 1/2 ~ I ❤ Garrett Stars

Perfect Regret is the story of Reilly Walker. Reilly is Maysie’s bitchy roommate/best friend from Bad Rep. She is so darn arrogant, rude, pretentious, snarky that I couldn’t stand being in her head.

I just…

description

”I used sarcasm like a shield. Because God forbid anyone see that I was vulnerable under all this bitch.”~ Reilly

Garrett Bellows is a townie and the guitarist in Jordan Levitt’s band, Generation Rejects. He lives in his deceased parents’ house and is known as the par
Lisa Smith
I loved bad rep but I want more on Jordan nd maysie
BookLover
Mar 12, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviews, kobo, new-adult
This was a good book and I likely would have given it 4 stars were it not for Riley.

LOVED Garrett soooo much, but not sure what he saw in Riley.

Riley was the most unlikeable, judgmental mega bitch and she was supposed to be the heroine!!!! There was no good reason for her nastiness, no tragic background that caused her to be guarded or shield herself. She was just a straight up bitch.

Overall I liked the book but Riley was a hard pill to swallow.
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for a fair and honest review. Spoiler-free. This book does not end with a cliffhanger. This book can be considered a stand-alone but I would highly recommend reading Bad Rep (book# 1). NO cliffhanger. I have no regrets reading this one….4.5 - 5 stars!

Riley Walker is perfect.
Riley Walker has a life plan.
Riley Walker gets dumped by her boyfriend.
Riley Walker is now a total bitch.

After her boyfriend breaks up with her, Riley’s perfect world comes to a s
Angela
Sep 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure why I waited so long to read this book!! It was a back and forth book - not in a whiny way...but a way that made sense. I really fell for Garrett! Kind of hard not to. Guitar player, in a band who writes songs...doesn't wear a shirt. Yeah...
Wen
Not necessary, 1st book was too inmature and annoying, were they what 15..??? NO!!! sigh
Michelle
Mar 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Riley, remember her? Well if not, it only takes a few moments of her inner musings and pretentious judgement before this character comes to you... Jesus, did I want to shake the shit out of this girl through nearly 75% of this book! Although this journey to the HEA caused my claws to come out several times, the overall story just worked.

I have had my issues with heroines in the past, but seriously Riley...

Riley is too strung out. Too focused on the life that she thinks will make her happy - make
M Suciu
Feb 22, 2013 marked it as to-read
Am I seeing things or does it say Riley and Garrett's story? Last time I checked Riley was with Damien. Wtf??!
Becky
Jun 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-books
*ARC provided by author for an honest review*

For additional reviews please visit http://realitybites-letsgetlost.blogs...

*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*

Riley has been dumped. And not just dumped, but dumped. (Yes, there is a difference.) She believed she was in a great relationship with a perfect guy. Turns out, he didn't feel the same way. It has left her reeling and acting very un-Riley like.And after a night of drinking, she wakes up in the bed of the last person on earth sh
Kellie Maddox-Ward
Jun 17, 2013 rated it liked it

While I did enjoy this book... I just didn't LOVE it as much as I did the first.

Garrett was beautiful. LOVE HIM

Riley however... just annoyed the shit out of me.. I didn't like her till about 80% and the chemistry just wasn't there like Number 1

Still enjoyable though.
Laci
Feb 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
I loved the first one but she took it up a notch here. I laughed. I cried. I um was stimulated. It had it all.
Kristy & Kayla - My Person's Books
Is there a release date?
The Three Bookateers
Apr 28, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: jessica
Review taken from our blog The Three Bookateers

As most of you know I have been waiting for what feels like a very, very long time for Perfect Regret to be released. If you follow my reviews, you will know that I even stalked Ms. Walters for months beforehand to provide you all with all the Perfect Regret updates. I know, I know you all probably think I am freaking loony but what can I say?

That's right, my loony-tuneness-please-check-me-into-a-ward-after-i-finish-reading brought you all some sne
Big Joe  Rossi
May 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
It was OK. A huge let down after book #1 in the series, Bad Rep. I really liked that book gave it 4 stars but this book wasn't close to as good. First, Riley Walker was not likable at all. She was a bitch in the first book and she is worse in this one. Judgmental, mean, condescending. I found no reason my Garrett [the lead] would want her thus detracting from enjoying the story.

He, Garrett, just wants her to look at the real him and not they judgmental way she always does. After Riley is shatter
Kim Person
Feb 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was honored when I received and ARC of Perfect Regret from A. Meredith Walters' ~ I freaking ADORE her to the moon and back ~ I also purchased this one cause well I loved it! When I started it I literally.....

yep those pages were turning so fast I couldn't get ENOUGH! Riley (if you read Bad Rep then you know this is Maysie's BFF & roommate) has just ended her year long relationship with Damien ~ yep she is downright doing a little ....

she thought they were PERFECT together! The whole break
Three Chicks
Sep 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
Because if he was my biggest regret then it was the most perfect regret of my life.

Riley Walker has just gotten dumped by her boyfriend of one year-Damien Green. After having given her the “it’s not you, it’s me speech” she wants to hide away from the world. Her roommate and best friend Maysie Ardin (from Bad Rep). She is trying to get her out of her slump, without much success. Unfortunately, Riley works at Barton’s, a small bar/grill and so does her now former boyfriend. Seems there m
Sep 06, 2013 rated it it was ok
I loved Bad Rep and I like this authors writing style. I loved Riley in Bad Rep but in this book she tried my patience quite a few times. She reminded me a bit of Keira in Thoughtless.

I looked forward to this book but it wasn't as good as Bad Rep. It had far too much of Riley's internal monologue and although it had dialogue with her friends and her ex Damian, it had very little dialogue between her and Garret. I wanted more of their romance...they don't interact much throughout the story and wh
Anna Banana
Feb 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Read more of my reviews at here

When it comes to A. Meredith Walters, I will pretty much read anything she writes. I read the first book in the series which was about her best friend Maysie, and I liked it. But I enjoyed Perfect Regret a thousand times more.

I knew from the last book exactly how Riley was, and I was okay with that. But I'm not going to lie, she really made me mad at times. At first I was really into it and all "You go girl" but after a while it really started to get old. She was
Michelle
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was ok
This review is going to be short and to the point.

I was not feeling Riley in book 1 in this series. And sadly she was still not likable in this book either.

Omg.... This book was hard to read. There really is no reason for her to be the way she is with everyone.
It was totally utterly exhausting reading her story.

She's one of those people you either love them or hate them...or you just flat out put up with them.
And I think a lot of people just put up with her gigantic attitude towards everyone.
It
Daisy
Apr 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Bitter, Much!

I enjoyed Riley's sarcastic wit and inner monologue a lot. But, when does her bitchiness and snark remarks become too much? Well, when it becomes the norm and it's just down right mean. Riley has a chip on her shoulders, she's judgy and has her life planned out for her.

She can't see that Garrett is more than what he portrays. I really couldn't understand why she was the way she was bc she had a loving family and nurturing childhood. I would have liked this one a lot more
Gabby
Finally, got second part... and was good, I like it.

(view spoiler)
Shazza66
Sep 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5*
Another truly enjoyable read from A. Meredith Walters.

An eye opener to how we judge one another on appearances and sometimes behaviours.

If you take the time to actually scratch the surface of something or someone then what you may find is a real treasure worth hanging onto.
TeriLyn
Sep 04, 2013 rated it liked it
I'm a bit indifferent about this story. I really liked Garrett's character alot. Riley's self righteous attitude got old for me pretty quickly. I found myself skimming through of this because I was getting bored. It was just ok.
Sara
Loved it.
Review to come.
Shraddha
Apr 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What the hell I don't get it what's going on ..!! I want this book now so I can understand that who's exactly she is with,..!!
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review by Jo:
"Perfect Regret" is the second book in the "Bad Rep" series but it can be read as a standalone.

This book focuses on the story of Riley and Garrett. Riley had her life all planned, she knew the path she was going to follow and nothing and no one was going to get in her way. Well that is until Garrett came along. Up until this point, I found myself really liking her character. She was strong willed, feisty and very witty. Some of the comments she made were just laugh out loud hilariou
Previous teaser 2 24 Jan 14, 2014 04:30AM
If you're interested in an ARC 6 80 Aug 28, 2013 03:09PM
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Recklessly (Documentary, #3)
  • By Referral Only (Whitman University, #2)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Burning Up (Bound Together, #2)
  • Wasted Heart (Ruining, #3)
  • Hopeless For You
  • The Apple Tree
  • Wrapped in You (Waiting for You, #2)
  • Drop Everything Now (Picturing Perfect, #3)
  • Façade (Games, #2)
  • Faith (My Misery Muse, #2)
  • Nets and Lies
  • Wrong Kind of Love (Young Love, #4)
  • Misjudged (Misjudged, #1)
  • April Showers (April, #1)
  • Right Now (Moments, #2)
  • Dare to Breathe
The New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Contemporary and New Adult romances including the Bad Rep, Find You in the Dark, Reclaiming the Sand, and Twisted Love series.

Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1CkvffQ

Twitter: @AuthorAMWalters

Instagram: a.meredith.walters

Website: https://ameredithwalters.com

Bad Rep (4 books)
  • Bad Rep (Bad Rep, #1)
  • Seductive Chaos (Bad Rep, #3)
  • Desperate Chances (Bad Rep, #4)
“Have a life that matters. A life with purpose. Find your own way but don’t lose sight of the journey.” 12 likes