Start by marking “Frayed (Torn, #2)” as Want to Read:
Frayed (Torn, #2)

Frayed

(Torn #2)

Trista Stevens

Things went quickly sour with the already married Harry when she found out their affair had a bigger repercussion. Heartbroken, she had to do what was best for everyone.

Just as planned, she and Lindsey went to visit Emma in Greece. Trista thought this vacation was going to be a way for her to heal and come to terms with of the gargantuan mistakes she’s made
Published April 2nd 2013 by Amazon Digital Services (first published March 22nd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Frayed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frayed

Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
"Life had a twisted and weird sense of humor. It makes you yearn for things, makes you fall in love, but it’s diabolical because it never fails to betray you. It stabs you in the back when you’re not anticipating it. Love kills. The love of surfing killed Tristan. Love killed me— inside . Death gnawed inside me, until there was nothing left except emptiness."

Trista...

I loved loved loved this book!!

So after reading Scornfully yours I decided to read this for more of Emma and Bass and I admit I g
Pam
May 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 stars
“I’ll sleep in the dark with you, my love… I’ll stay by your side. You’ll always have me there… with you.”

Trista is living in the dark, believing that everything that is happening to her, she deserves.
"Because I was rotten, filthy, despicable, deplorable, but most of all, I was completely abominable—a sinner with the large, scarlet letter."

Nursing a broken heart is never easy but her love for Harry just killed. Trista changed everything she was to spend a few moments with Harry
Vintage
Mar 26, 2017 added it
Shelves: nope
Hell to the fucking no.
Pamela Ann
Feb 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Snippet for Frayed :) Enjoy!

~Kimberly
Feb 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! Pamela Ann....I LOVE YOU ;). You are an AMAZING author! I've read 4 of your books so far & they're all 5 Star books!!! You pull me in right from the start & you keep me on edge until the very end & you leave me hanging sometimes!! I LOVED FRAYED & I now LOVE TAYLOR!!! Should of known he would be AWESOME because he's friends with my BOOK BOYFRIEND BASS :D. Who is 100% HOTTNESS & deserves to have EMMA's heart completely. Carter does not deserve her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Th ...more
Cami
Feb 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Aaahhh!!! I LOVED it!!! You are going to DEVOUR this book!!! (Yes, clear your schedule for this one!) Especially if you liked Scornfully Yours, the first book in the Torn series.This is Trista and Taylor's story(which is AMAZING!!)...BUT, there is a whole lot and I mean a WHOLE LOT of interaction (to feed our addiction) with Bass, Emma and Carter!!!!!!! Talk about jaw dropping moments!! OMG!! This book had me crying,laughing and wanting to punch someone all in the span of a couple of hours! The ...more
Belle
Apr 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OHHHHMMMAAAAAGAAAWWWDDDD! And yes I SPELT IT THE ANNOYING WAY! THIS BOOK AHHHHH LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE VDSFJDIOJDO!!

And yes I am jumping around my room retardedly. This moment definitely happened. Seriously in a giddy mood after that ending. I WANT A GUY LIKE TAYLOR. FIND ME A TAYLOR. At the start of the book I felt so inexplicably sad for Trista. I will admit though, that I had not exactly "warmed" to her character knowing how she could so willing ruin her cousins marriage (even if she is a b
Beatriz
Mar 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I can't fully describe the emotions I am experiencing right now. Pamela Ann sure knows how to torture her readers.

I gotta say though, if I ever had the life of Emma, Trista, Lindsey or Amber; I will definitely go crazy. Sure, the hot guys I won't deny I will definitely enjoy but the fact that sometimes those guys are the reason why life goes haywire, WOW! Major migraine.

When I first read about Trista being a mistress in Torn, I hated her somehow because I am not a fan of cheating but I knew dee
Kirstie
Mar 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
When I first started reading this book and realised it was Trista's story, I wasn't sure if I was going to like it....Ok if you haven't read Scornfully Yours, then spoiler alert....

I am not a fan of adultery, and when I started reading Frayed I was worried that I would have to read about Trista's romance with a married man.

Well, Ms Ann surprised me with this story.

Trista's story begins with the reality of her relationship finally hitting home and literally crashing down on her. Trista has to fac
Melissa
WOW!

So I couldnt put this book down. It was really great. I loved that not only was this Trista and Taylor story but she updated us on Emma, Bass and Carter, as well as Lindsay. I cant wait to see what happens with E, B and C in the next book and Lindsay's story is interesting to me, I cant think of what will happen with her. Will she be with the Greek God or with Brody...hmm I will just have to wait and see:)

Back to Frayed...Trista and Taylor...
Wow Taylor was HOT! He was intense yet very sweet
Crs2005
Apr 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Trista and Taylor;s Story. Trista irritated me at times, seriously what did she expect from Harry, he was married to her cousin, the fact that she expected more from him drove me cray cray. Taylor was all kinds of yummy. He was a gentlemen, sweet, loving and overall good guy but he still had that BAD ASS Alpha Maleness vibe about him. I liked him for Trista and the their sex scenes where HOT. He told her off and kept it real but also was loving and considerate. It was nice catching up ...more
Felicia Hamilton
Apr 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG!!!!

I adored this book!! It made me so happy!!

Even tho Trista almost gave me a heart attack I was screaming "NOOOOO how you get um is how you lose um girl, DON'T DO IT!!"

But, everything just came together so perfectly. I have no complaints what so ever... But now I am craving Blasphemy, May 31th needs to get here asap!!

Ahhhhhh!!!!

Books like this make me wanna dance

::twerks away from kindle::
Denise Smithson
Feb 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is another great book in the series that I love! I have re-read the first book several times and I will be doing to same with this one. I love Trista and Taylor's story and watching the love grow from where there was so much heartache before. I want more Emma and Bass and I can't wait for Blasphemous to come out! Another great job Pamela!
Angela
May 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
These girls are killing me! Why would you consider going back with these guys?! All in all I loved the story and Taylor (swoon..please fan me)
Carter needs to go away...Harry needs to go away. And Brody needs to go away!
Roberta
Apr 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. I love Pamela's writing style. The story flow so well. I didn't want it to end.

The book starts off with Trisha going through a terrible time in her life with Harry, (who is a selfish bastard). But the problem is she loves him even thou she knows it's wrong and what her family would do to her if they found out. She is at a tug of war within her self and thinks she deserves the bad karma that comes from it. It's a sad time for her to go through this part alone.

Weeks latter a
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
If you have read and enjoyed Scornfully Yours and are awaiting the sequel Blasphemous then Frayed book 1.5 is a must read.

Why you may ask? Well, Emma, Bass and Carter are in the whole book and things happen with their storyline that a reader of Scornfully Yours will want to know. This is not a short novella it was 485 pages on my nook.

Frayed is though the story of Emma’s friend Trista. Do you remember her? She was the girl who was having an affair with her cousin’s husband, Harry.

From the start
Jules
Mar 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Thank you Pamela for a fantabulous:) follow-up to Scornfully Yours. I knew Trista’s history with Harry from Scornfully Yours and was not sympathetic to her plight … at first. As the story progressed, I began to feel her torment. This was hard as I have little tolerance for cheaters, especially the scorned mistress. Trista’s pain oozed from the pages and with each chapter, you connect with her thoughts and find that she has many redeeming qualities that overshadow her poor decisions.

This book may
Hbeebti
Mar 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this one so much more than the first. I have to say that there is an issue a bad situation that happens and when demands are made and Trista folds to those demands I thought that she should have grown a pair. In fact that kinda pissed me off. I get that in the end she thought about what would happen not just to her but to everyone involved. I just hated the way it all went down. Harry is a waste, a complete and utter waste. Taylor was demanding and straight forward. He didn't mince wor ...more
~Melissa~
Apr 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: ku-read
Star rating disclaimer - it would have been 4 stars but Carter kept showing up which brought it down a whole star. I hate him :(
Color me shocked after the bomb of the first book and the half novella (IMO) ~ I was surprised at how much I liked this book and how much I ended up liking Trista and Taylor. Also, thanks to the author for not drawing out their story into several books. I don't condone adultery ..... nor do I like cheaters ... that said I did enjoy this book after we get through the fir
Nancy Billimek Wright
Mar 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Frayed was fantastic! I could not put it down until I finished it at 2:30 am this morning. The heat between Trista and Taylor was amazing! Trista had some tough decisions to make and she made the right ones. Every woman can appreciate her pain. The relationship between Bass, Emma and Carter also got heated up, making me want to read Blasphemous even sooner! Great job Pamela Ann!
Kara
Apr 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm so freaking happy. This series rocks!
The characters are great (not annoying). Writing is fun. Not too short - not too long! Great book.
Anna
Feb 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Great series! Thanks Pamela Ann! I can't wait for the next one!
Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ
Jun 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
14 June 2013 - Free on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C6GVW3K/r...
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
4-4.5
Helena
★★★★★McHOTTIE MONSTER BOSS STARS!!!!

HOLY CRAP!!!! Okay give me a second here, Pamela Ann, you are freakng amazing!!

**Deep Breath** Okay now my review... If you have read Scornfully Yours ( Torn 1) then you are already familiar with Trista and her situation, but if not to put it simply she is a mistress...and to top it all off it's not just some random married man (not that it would make it any better) but it's with her cousins husband Harry....dun dun dun!

Frayed starts off and we instantly find
Shelley
May 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Okay I have to admit that there was just something about the first book in this series that I just didn't love or really care for. Not sure what it was I mostly liked the characters and the circumstances that surrounded them but the voice just didn't sound right in the book. I will say that I did not have this problem with the second one. It just seemed to read better and not be so forced.

This is the story of Taylor and Trista. We get some of the other characters to update us one what is going o
Jenny
Feb 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Book was given to me by the Author for an honest review.

While there is a warning about strong subject matter, the one subject that is left out. Be warned, if you are sensitive to more than what is listed . . . it might not be the book for you.

Trista has every possible "bad" thing happen to her! Poor girl makes the horrible choice to fall in love with not only a married man, but her cousin's husband.

Trista along with Lindsey go off to Greece to visit Emma on an island for the movie she is filming
Yve
Jun 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
I wasn't exactly sure what I was getting into when I started reading Frayed. After reading Scornfully Yours, I was mainly hoping to get a little more insight into Emma & Bass's relationship and wasn't really interested in Trista's adulterous affair with her cousin's douchebag of a husband, Harry. I was so pleased to read that it was so much more than that.

My heart broke for Trista Stevens and all she had to endure as a result of her poor decision to fall for a man that was truly unavailable.
Sally
May 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Okay so Frayed by Pamela Ann was just as good as book 1 Scornfully Yours. I mean when does that happen right? As soon as I realized this book was not about the original triangle of Emma, Carter, & YUMMY Bass, I was like “shit, damn it, are you kidding me!” This book which is technically book 1.5 is about Trista one of Emma’s’ best friends. With my original outburst behind me I decided to stop whining and found myself actually very interested in Trista’s messed up story. I like the way this a ...more
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Pieces of Truth (Pieces of Lies, #2)
  • Let It Go
  • When I Look to the Sky (Rock and Roll Trilogy, #2)
  • Holding On (Holding On, #1)
  • Ambrosia (Book Boyfriend, #2)
  • Hate Me
  • Mogul (Groupie, #3)
  • Reservation (Preservation, #2)
  • Let Me Fly (Learning to Let Go, #1)
  • Never Have I Ever
  • Reckless Abandon (November Blue, #2)
  • Blown
  • The Guys Are Props Club (G.A.P., #1)
  • The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #2)
  • Red Flags (Red Flags, #1)
  • Misjudged (Misjudged, #1)
  • Watching Her (Watching Her, #1)
is a New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author. She studied Fashion Marketing in United Kingdom and a degree in Business. She has a penchant for pastries, dogs, renaissance paintings, angst-filled novels, travelling and is fascinated with the Italian language and culture.

Web: www.PamelaAnnBooks.com

Blog:

Amazon Profile:

Torn (8 books)
  • Scornfully Yours (Torn, #1)
  • Blasphemous (Torn, #3)
  • Scorned (Torn, #4)
  • Fixated on You (Torn, #5)
  • Unveiled (Torn, #6)
  • Crushed (Torn, #7)
  • Untitled (Torn, #8)
“We made love with such slowness and sweetness, I was sure I was coming pure sugar” 7 likes
“Life had a twisted and weird sense of humor. It makes you yearn for things, makes you fall in love, but it’s diabolical because it never fails to betray you. It stabs you in the back when you’re not anticipating it. Love kills.” 2 likes